PDA

View Full Version : 123 in El Monte is the new Accu Health

lahobbyiest
May 7th, 2011, 09:08 PM
The rates are good and they have 5 to 6 girls on staff.
They have a showers and they have real room please give this place a try.

123 Massage
626-442-8199 (http://www.mpreviews.com/forum/../massage-parlor-reviews/phone/626-442-8199)

zzz2b
May 8th, 2011, 03:54 PM
Are you part owner of this joint or what? ;)
Been here couple of times. Good rate. Real room.
Camera monitor on front & back entrance.
It is quiet now, but if it got out of hand. Those CCTV is not my thing.
The girls here are a bit older than Accu.

Eaglerocker
May 8th, 2011, 04:02 PM
They do not have the same owner this place is better!
Yeah the girls are older but hey knowone no nothing is perfect.

arsenthearmenian
May 8th, 2011, 04:31 PM
I have seen 4 girls here I may post a review today !

CHANCE562
June 6th, 2011, 10:03 AM
I went a few weeks ago got Lu Lu or yu yu only got hj and I could have saved the cash and did it myself and better.But cheap it is for and hour

drpleasure
June 6th, 2011, 11:58 AM
Yesterday, while I was walking around the building looking for 123 (hard to find), and a vietnamese lady came out of a beauty shop at the top of the stairs, pulled me into the shop and asked if I wanted a massage. Not sure where I was, I said sure. Ended up getting an hour massage for 35 and HJ for 35 (I had to put her hand on it, but after that, she got into it.)

Odd place because the room was et up as an estheticians skin care room, and there were a few middle aged ladies getting hair-dos.

Needless to day, I never made to 123. Maybe next time.

CHANCE562
June 6th, 2011, 04:13 PM
When you went up the stairs did you go in the first entrance or past it to the far right.:confused:

CHANCE562
June 6th, 2011, 10:35 PM
That place is called royal beauty salon

willb
June 8th, 2011, 11:34 PM
123 looks like a problem waiting to happen, once it gets really popular will be shut down..to many people hanging around the place, when I went they had three guys on patrol, cameras everywhere, and the girls are sub-par.. I had Apple, who was shape like an apple..lol

Velovelo
June 10th, 2011, 11:27 AM
I stopped in and the place was a bit filthy, and the girls rather plain looking. That could be improved because the ones I spoke with are new arrivals from North Eastern China and with the ink not dry on the visa stamp. They dress like girls living in China.

I have no problem with guys hanging around the place. They are there to protect the cash flow, by making sure there is no trouble. They are there to protect you in a way, because you are bring the cash.

lahobbyiest
June 29th, 2011, 09:55 AM
According to Steve_lee29 (http://www.mpreviews.com/forum/../handle.php?past_reviews=yes&reviews_users_id=142375&review_details=yes&num_reviews=22&status=http://www.mpreviews.com/reviews_details&query_string=%28reviews_id=68058%29) they were raided yesterday at 11am !

Ryan69
July 13th, 2011, 09:25 PM
Passed by today. It's closed. Seems like it's shut down by cops.

Harmony massage
July 14th, 2011, 07:32 AM
Permits. They made money they will be back.

130andunder
July 14th, 2011, 08:43 AM
They are open they just have the door closed !

asgardian
August 10th, 2011, 01:40 PM
so is 123 back in business? there's been recent reviews but I tried calling many times but no one answered.

Velovelo
August 10th, 2011, 01:54 PM
I have not been able to get a call answered either at 123. I went by and a sign on the downstairs door says they are closed for a week for air conditioner repairs in English, in Chinese it says they are closed due to trouble. Two phone numbers: 626.442.8199 and cel 626.695.0168 (T-Mobile for text)

awdawdawdawd
August 14th, 2011, 07:31 PM
Yeah same for me the air conditioner sign is up.. are they going to reopen?? anyone know?

zzz2b
August 17th, 2011, 09:11 AM
Yeah same for me the air conditioner sign is up.. are they going to reopen?? anyone know?

They open again w/ the door downstairs and upstairs wide open. The girl in the front counter & the boss are gone. New management now; LE gave them hard times and too much of harassment, I guess they just sold the business. Came back in last night, new crew at the place. The girls are older and seem like just FOB. Decided to stay, try one session. They gave me a disposable boxer to put it on; I smiled and comply with the new procedures. Have fun.<O:p</O:p

CHANCE562
August 17th, 2011, 09:36 AM
So instead of a reach under did you get a reach in.?

zzz2b
August 17th, 2011, 01:45 PM
So instead of a reach under did you get a reach in.?
During the massage, I gave her so many cues; but did not catch-on what the game was. So, with a some guidance and directions, I sure got reach-in. The fun of this, is to see which girl know how to play and get pay.

Velovelo
August 17th, 2011, 01:50 PM
Did you actually use the black boxers they refold and put back in the bag??????

zzz2b
August 17th, 2011, 04:24 PM
Did you actually use the black boxers they refold and put back in the bag??????
Don't know of others; but I took my out from the plastic wrap and use it. When finish the massage session, she wrap it up with the paper cloth and other kleenex, took it out of the room.
Humm...? do they recycle? Pay attention next time guys.

caspertheghost
August 20th, 2011, 08:06 PM
C'mon team, 132 is over-rated. All the providers, while youngish, are FOB and barely speak English, As someone wrote, the ink is barely dry on their visas. Services are very limited, and not freely offered. Maybe things were better before and they are too afraid of another LE raid, but the place is a dump anyway. The building itself is a deathtrap, one good earthquake from collapse, you can hear street traffic through the thin walls. Most provider massage skills are poor. The only plus to this place is the $35/hr rate.
CtG

Three X
August 20th, 2011, 10:57 PM
They are not FOB's
They have have California Licenses.

Velovelo
August 21st, 2011, 02:36 AM
They have have California Licenses.

Yes, but are they their licenses?

spunky1
August 22nd, 2011, 12:00 AM
If you are referring to the California State Massage License, their pictures are on the license (as well as name and d.o.b.).

caspertheghost
August 23rd, 2011, 01:38 AM
If you are referring to the California State Massage License, their pictures are on the license (as well as name and d.o.b.).

The state DOES NOT put pictures on massage/beauty/haridresser/nail salon licences or DOB. Strictly name and address. In most shops, the service providers will cover up the address part. Let's just report the facts dudes. Oh yeah, and I can go down to MacArthur park 24/7 and get a license from half a dozen printing service professionals. The penalty for providing massage services w/o a license is typically 1 year probation, 100 hours community service and a fine
CtG

spunky1
August 23rd, 2011, 09:08 AM
Casper, The CAMTC (California Massage Therapy Council) licenses massage therapists for the state of California since 2009. It was started to replace the need for multiple licenses from each community (sometimes the county, sometimes the individual city) that a therapist may be working. Also, to help regulate and police the industry. It is a card that We carry and the afore stated information is clearly visible...especially the damn picture.

Velovelo
August 23rd, 2011, 12:07 PM
Oh yeah, and I can go down to MacArthur park 24/7 and get a license from half a dozen printing service professionals.

They are closed from midnight to six now to allow the sidewalk bums a place to sleep. (just kidding if you are from reading this in Rio Linda, CA)

zzz2b
August 23rd, 2011, 03:29 PM
They are closed from midnight to six now to allow the sidewalk bums a place to sleep. (just kidding if you are from reading this in Rio Linda, CA)
They closed from eleven to ten. Both doors are wide open. Should not be $35 place anymore. Maybe it should be a $15 place, keep you boxer on. :)

Velovelo
August 26th, 2011, 11:49 AM
Well, it had to happen. The locks are gone from the doors, including the knob! Anyone in the hall can peek in and see what is going on. The women are scared to diviate from the legit script, and they have all aged by at least 10 years. Looks like some attractive laundry girls have joined the talent pool. I just wonder where the fresh faced new girls from China went? Do you suppose they passed their background check and went to work at JPL?

Three X
November 23rd, 2011, 10:30 PM
Cindy Cici and Ally are the hot ones here !

yellow oak
November 29th, 2011, 08:50 PM
I guess this place can not have more then H.J and boobs play?

zzz2b
April 18th, 2012, 12:02 AM
Went back couple days ago. Many new girls FOB. The owner had another shop in El Monte, just off the 10 E freeway exit. Anyone know where Nancy went? She no longer there.

Harmony massage
April 20th, 2012, 04:09 PM
walked in and out of the place today....damn someone screwed the place up.