PDA

View Full Version : Virus Deals

goodlookinguynoc
April 8th, 2020, 04:41 PM
Hey guys...I just wanted you to know there are great deals out there if you aren't afraid. I am trying to be careful
I called Dr Wang and told her my business is terrible and i have no money...I asked her how her business is and her tone changed and she said not good. She asked if I was coming in? I said i would but i only have $20 ...LOL...she said I need more...I said I will have to wait till next month; I am sorry...then she said why next month? I said I only have $20 now...do you want to see me know and she said OK..come in now...LOL....

I called a foot massage place on Atlantic...went in and told mamasan I only had $10 for massage and $25 for tip...she took care of me herself and gave an OK massage and great HJ! LOL

goodlookinguynoc
April 9th, 2020, 05:41 AM
I called Sherry from Anthony's...the house is $50 hr and she usually wants $100 for bbbj....I told her I have $80 total..house and tip...she said sorry can't do that...about 3 min later she called and asked if i am in area and can I come in now...LOL
She invited me to her house which had many people living there in Rosemead...Took me in a side door into small bedroom..dropped to her knees and serviced me...CIM spit...awesome!