PDA

View Full Version : looking for a couple of long shots

Workswithwood
February 28th, 2018, 12:31 PM
Was just remembering a couple of ATFs from the past and was wondering if any of you fellow mongers has a contact for them, I know its a long shot, but i also know you miss 100% of the shots you do not take, so here we go.

First off Jenny from Tori's house in ontario, she was the little 4' 10" spinner fuck monkey, I think she was viet, after Tori's, she was working out of an apartment in rosemead.

Secondly there was Sergico over at Japanese spa on valley in bloomington, she was tall and had a body that was killer, nice rack, and would swallow every time, could fuck for the whole hour.

Any help on whereabouts would be appreciated
thanks

mikefandango
February 28th, 2018, 10:29 PM
What happened to Linda from Tori's house in Ontario, Chinese chubby, good English and young around 28, that was around 2008.....

winter29
February 28th, 2018, 11:33 PM
About Japanese Spa- that was the best place in the I.E when it was in operation. Although I don't remember a Sergico ,they had the youngest best looking girls working there and the 1/2 hr. included a table shower. Oh my "the good old days" what happened!

jen6942
March 1st, 2018, 05:35 AM
"First off Jenny from Tori's house in ontario, she was the little 4' 10" spinner fuck monkey, I think she was viet, after Tori's, she was working out of an apartment in rosemead." Quote
"Secondly there was Sergico over at Japanese spa on valley in bloomington, she was tall and had a body that was killer, nice rack, and would swallow every time, could fuck for the whole hour." Quotes

I think trying to find these two will prove to be fruitless, but from the descriptions I can't blame you for trying. Holy cow, I got wood just thinking about them. A 4'11'' Viet fuck monkey and a tall one with a nice rack that swallows every time? That's why we monger--pot of gold at the end of the rainbow

Workswithwood
March 1st, 2018, 07:27 AM
"First off Jenny from Tori's house in ontario, she was the little 4' 10" spinner fuck monkey, I think she was viet, after Tori's, she was working out of an apartment in rosemead." Quote
"Secondly there was Sergico over at Japanese spa on valley in bloomington, she was tall and had a body that was killer, nice rack, and would swallow every time, could fuck for the whole hour." Quotes

I think trying to find these two will prove to be fruitless, but from the descriptions I can't blame you for trying. Holy cow, I got wood just thinking about them. A 4'11'' Viet fuck monkey and a tall one with a nice rack that swallows every time? That's why we monger--pot of gold at the end of the rainbow

It was easier to find a pot of gold years ago, especially when they would parade a dozen past you while you were undressing and you just pulled one out of the line up.
Those were truly the good old days
monger on

Workswithwood
March 1st, 2018, 07:29 AM
What happened to Linda from Tori's house in Ontario, Chinese chubby, good English and young around 28, that was around 2008.....

Hell where did any and all of tori's ladies go for that matter?