PDA

View Full Version : New AMP Coming Soon

NicetoKnow
August 1st, 2017, 01:37 PM
True Care Massage, 2737 W Edinger Ave.

Had to make a visit to Godinez HS in Santa Ana, this morning. A colleague and I then took lunch across the street at Taco Bell. Spotted a MASSAGE "Coming Soon" BANNER hanging from the fence on far corner. Decided to do a fly-by, because I saw some activity in the lot. Sure enough, a crew was working on the interior, in preparation. As a sat there, for a bit, I spotted a rather attractive Asian woman come out and walk over to a Benz and grab something from the trunk. I jumped into action! Grabbed my portfolio, and stepped out of the truck, and caught her attention. I pretended to be looking for an electrician (Fake name) for a field inspection I needed to do. She asked me to follow her and we walked into the shop. The guys there were just construction, and I don't think she knew them. Her English was clipped, but we got through it. She's def not Viet. Chinese in her 40s.(?) Surprised! I asked if this was going to be her place, and she said she is helping "set it up for owner." I apologized, that I must have the wrong date and I will take care of the electrical and make a call. As we walked out, I had to ask if she was going to be working there, and she smiled and said 'maybe"..."should I?"...with a smile. She played it coy. I left after about 5 minutes. My last words to her had to do about me keeping an eye out for the grand opening. She said, "I'll be here for that." What's funny is she gave me sheet of paper with the name of the owner, in case I need to contact him.

Libertine
August 1st, 2017, 01:50 PM
kudos to NicetoKnow for pulling this off. anyone else would have had their plumber bum crack hanging out.

Hugh G. Rexion
August 1st, 2017, 05:12 PM
did you rub her a leg a little bit so she knew you were cool?

NicetoKnow
August 3rd, 2017, 10:44 AM
Here is an Ad from a Chinese language WS:
(Translated)
[Massage area] Los Angeles Orange County recruiting female masseur
Orange County bed foot shop (mainly bed) to find a massage certificate of skilled masseuse, 45 years of age, simple English, payday knot, store staff atmosphere, customer tips, can provide accommodation, an average of 6-8 workers , More than 6000 no water, under the age of 30 attack card can also be considered. Contact Tel (PHONE# REMOVED)
Post post 2017-07-05 23:08:53

Users from (NAME REMOVED)
Last login time: 2017-07-06 15:08:02

------------------

I lost a search that lead me to a connection with FIRST CLASS Massage (http://www.mpreviews.com/massage-parlor-reviews/phone/714-805-2709)

Itsme102273
August 11th, 2018, 01:04 PM
Check it out, got a good massage but that’s it.

Bang Qiu
August 13th, 2018, 10:28 AM
Well done, NicetoKnow! You are a pro, and your tips are always spot on and welcome!

deezguy
August 13th, 2018, 12:04 PM
Check it out, got a good massage but that’s it.

Even tho you reported ot much success, your first post is appreciated. Keep ‘me coming. You’ll make progress and will “happily” report!

Bang Qiu
August 15th, 2018, 06:45 PM
Drove by today, the open sign is up and it appears they are open for biz. No time today but I’ll give them a try and report back. Sign says $20 for foot and $40 for body.

Hugh G. Rexion
August 16th, 2018, 01:03 PM
the original post is from last summer. I can tell you I went to a place with a bunch of Yelp reviews and I thought it was legit but soon found different. The telling factor for me is if I see any women customers in the place.

Bang Qiu
August 16th, 2018, 05:13 PM
Thanks, Hugh, I wasn’t paying attention to details...as usual.

AMPgrrl
August 16th, 2018, 06:14 PM
the original post is from last summer. I can tell you I went to a place with a bunch of Yelp reviews and I thought it was legit but soon found different. The telling factor for me is if I see any women customers in the place.

Unless that woman customer is me, lol

marsean
August 24th, 2018, 04:15 PM
Unless that woman customer is me, lol

Waaal AMPgirl,

what's your favorite position in man meets girl dalliance?

Are chin bouncing bon bons a distraction for your head game?

AMPgrrl
August 25th, 2018, 09:31 PM
Waaal AMPgirl,

what's your favorite position in man meets girl dalliance?

Are chin bouncing bon bons a distraction for your head game?

I don't do sausage so my answer to all of the above is "not interested".

Workswithwood
August 27th, 2018, 05:30 AM
I don't do sausage so my answer to all of the above is "not interested".

Maybe you would be interested in a mustache ride with a clit sucking finish

AMPgrrl
August 27th, 2018, 04:36 PM
Maybe you would be interested in a mustache ride with a clit sucking finish

Nah. If she has a mustache that's a deal breaker.

But I can work with a Merkin ;)

deezguy
August 27th, 2018, 08:13 PM

I haven’t heard that word in ages. With this trend of everyone wanting to look like a baby, most people see merkins as being irrelevant.

AMPgrrl
August 27th, 2018, 08:45 PM
I haven’t heard that word in ages. With this trend of everyone wanting to look like a baby, most people see merkins as being irrelevant.

Maybe but you gotta love a girl who can rock a Merkin, lol.

deezguy
August 27th, 2018, 09:33 PM
Maybe but you gotta love a girl who can rock a Merkin, lol.

Maybe you’re right. I’m not a fan of picking out pubic hair from between my teeth or trying to pick stuck pubes off of my tongue. A convertible muff would be great. Simply pull back for oral action.

marsean
August 27th, 2018, 09:40 PM

But the question is: Do You? Did you pay eBay's $48.95 rate? You're set, that's for sure...so why your handle? Doesn't match up unless you do the job sans fun...?

It ain't no biggie :cool:

marsean
August 27th, 2018, 09:48 PM

Woody,

she don't like any large hardwood; she only be rockin a flip top muffin. But cravin both chicks crack to tongue. Ahhhh, I pass. Deal me in next hand...

Workswithwood
August 28th, 2018, 04:51 AM
Woody,

she don't like any large hardwood; she only be rockin a flip top muffin. But cravin both chicks crack to tongue. Ahhhh, I pass. Deal me in next hand...

Agree, she is sitting at the wrong table for what she is looking for, but she is having fun teasing

Bang Qiu
August 28th, 2018, 12:43 PM
Yah, but she really should invite us to at least watch the girl/girl action. We men are such visual creatures (so says an ex gf of mine).

AMPgrrl
August 28th, 2018, 06:35 PM
Agree, she is sitting at the wrong table for what she is looking for, but she is having fun teasing

And what table is that?
I have no idea what you are talking about. I am a female customer who enjoys getting service from female masseuses and I am quite successful at it. Hence the handle AMP GIRL. You're assumptions that I worked the other side of the table are wrong to say the least. I don't, except for the occasional swapping places when I want to return the favor to a very generous provider.

Believe me I am at the right table for me, lol.

marsean
August 29th, 2018, 01:53 AM
And what table is that?
I have no idea what you are talking about. I am a female customer who enjoys getting service from female masseuses and I am quite successful at it. Hence the handle AMP GIRL. You're assumptions that I worked the other side of the table are wrong to say the least. I don't, except for the occasional swapping places when I want to return the favor to a very generous provider.

Believe me I am at the right table for me, lol.

Lol, you are missing but have no clue what. What table is that, you ask? Hello? A vegan in sausage city. I guess the irony makes no sense, so what, me care?

AMPgrrl
August 29th, 2018, 06:39 PM
Lol, you are missing but have no clue what. What table is that, you ask? Hello? A vegan in sausage city. I guess the irony makes no sense, so what, me care?

LMAO a female monger who chooses to participate in a SW forum is always gonna be surrounded by sausage that she is interested in sharing info with - nothing else. We share a common interest, and that's all. I share intel on other sites w/o any issue since those folks realized that I was there for the same reason as they were.

And I ain't missing a darn thing. You, OTOH, are quite clueless. But that's ok. I'm not here for you or any other male monger that is too dense to understand. I am here to share intel and make my mongering more productive and possibly find more opportunities.

But ya know what?

What? me care?? lol

Lector
September 5th, 2018, 06:27 PM
Bingo!
Peace out everyone

LMAO a female monger who chooses to participate in a SW forum is always gonna be surrounded by sausage that she is interested in sharing info with - nothing else. We share a common interest, and that's all. I share intel on other sites w/o any issue since those folks realized that I was there for the same reason as they were.

And I ain't missing a darn thing. You, OTOH, are quite clueless. But that's ok. I'm not here for you or any other male monger that is too dense to understand. I am here to share intel and make my mongering more productive and possibly find more opportunities.

But ya know what?

What? me care?? lol

Bang Qiu
September 6th, 2018, 01:13 PM

But ya know what?

What? me care?? lol

Thanks for sharing, AmpGirl. Appreciate your preference for sexual and massage partners. Everyone follows their own path. Sharing info is what it’s all about, not judging. Peace!

deezguy
September 6th, 2018, 03:27 PM
Thanks for sharing, AmpGirl. Appreciate your preference for sexual and massage partners. Everyone follows their own path. Sharing info is what it’s all about, not judging. Peace!

AmpGirl, I welcome and appreciate your opinions and information.

marsean
September 7th, 2018, 01:49 AM
LMAO And I ain't missing a darn thing. You, OTOH, are quite clueless. But that's ok. I'm not here for you or any other male monger that is too dense to understand. lol

I think everyone here sees where you are coming from so no one is clueless as you think and no one is too dense to understand you. Your ability to pass on your knowledge and viewpoint is no issue, so have at it. You may find if you write reviews you may have responses from interested parties. You may even find more than you ever thought. So spin away questions or stories or observations and enjoy. But it does go too far to assume and state that some are clueless or too dense to understand your orientation; that's uncalled for and not in the realm of kindly dialogue. You've got a few posts but better to know you with more, no? Even some reviews would be nice so we could get an idea how you roll when hobbying. You get to read all reviews here but with some of your own it may give you more of a following. Didn't you mention something about contributing on other sites and having been well accepted there? The more you share, the more friends will show up for dialogue.

AMPgrrl
September 7th, 2018, 09:27 PM
But it does go too far to assume and state that some are clueless or too dense to understand your orientation; that's uncalled for and not in the realm of kindly dialogue.

The "density" I was referring to had nothing to do with my orientation, and everything to do with the assumption from a few (not all) on this thread that as a woman here I was out of place, and/or a SW of some kind judging by some of the comments. Neither applied to me. So I set the record straight and am more than happy to do my part in sharing intel thru reviews and PM's. I never came here begging for intel, but expect to give & receive it as I do on the other monger sites that I visit. I'm not asking for special treatment as I am in this the same as everyone else. Fair is fair and I expect to do my part.