PDA

View Full Version : $.20 the new FS tip standard

GodWing
February 22nd, 2017, 10:45 PM
I noticed a trend around the El Monte MPs to raise FS to $.2

Anyone else notice this trend by providers? They are not buckling as fast as before. I think they cooperating together to raise it.

ilovelabia
February 22nd, 2017, 11:14 PM

Anyone else notice this trend by providers? They are not buckling as fast as before. I think they cooperating together to raise it.

Funny you say this they must have posted on a site or something.
A old lady tried to charge me $60 for a HJ I just walked out.

We have some simp ass hobbyist that will pay anything for FS.

asiansam
February 23rd, 2017, 12:01 AM

Yeah, I've noticed. Prices are going up. Had to happen. Remember when BBBJ's were $20? A lot of girls are now asking a Ben for a CBJ!

These girls move around a lot, and the veterans school the newbies. As the number of experienced providers goes up, the knowledge of what we will pay gets spread wider.

Next thing you know, they'll have a union...

Libertine
February 23rd, 2017, 12:03 AM
Yeah, I've noticed. Prices are going up. Had to happen. Remember when BBBJ's were $20? A lot of girls are now asking a Ben for a CBJ!

These girls move around a lot, and the veterans school the newbies. As the number of experienced providers goes up, the knowledge of what we will pay gets spread wider.

If you can't buy the ticket

You don't get to take the ride

Libertine
February 23rd, 2017, 12:18 AM

hahahahaha

Remember when....

House: $14,500
Average income: $3,216
New car: $1,339
Gas: $.20 gallon
Loaf of bread: $.14
Postage stamp: $.03
Sirloin steak: $.77 lb

hahahahahaha

BB Blow Jobs: $20

hahahahahaha

deezguy
February 23rd, 2017, 11:34 AM
I'm staying with FS regulars and insisting on tips of 100 or less. I don't lowball but tips of 120 and 140 plus a fee of 40+ is outrageous for average looking providers providing average service.

klausbarbie
February 23rd, 2017, 11:41 AM
hahahahaha

Remember when....

House: $14,500
Average income: $3,216
New car: $1,339
Gas: $.20 gallon
Loaf of bread: $.14
Postage stamp: $.03
Sirloin steak: $.77 lb

hahahahahaha

BB Blow Jobs: $20

hahahahahaha

Of course I wasn't born yet, but back in the day, it cost $5 !

Also, its fun to check out youtube they have old commercials from the 70's: steak dinners for $3.64. I think a pack of smokes used to cost .25c . Can of coke .05 c.

A 3 bedroom house in OC back in 1975 cost $45,000 or so. The price of a nice Chevy truck now.

hotkisser
February 23rd, 2017, 10:04 PM
Deez is right on!! I won't go higher than 100 ever. Most times they'll take 80/85. If "they" are uniting to increase the going tip, I say "we" should unite to fend it off, and stick to the 80-100 range for fs. For "average" service from "average" providers, they're lucky to get 80! I've paid 300/hr for an awesome Indy in the comfort of her or my own room, but even that is rare for me. If I'm going to lay out 40-50 house plus another 100 for hh of FS, I'd just as soon see a local hottie privately for usually less than that, or pay 50 more for an hour with msog and have a real good time. Mongers need to unite on this one, especially if that's going down in SGV!

deezguy
February 24th, 2017, 07:55 AM
Deez is right on!! I won't go higher than 100 ever. Most times they'll take 80/85. If "they" are uniting to increase the going tip, I say "we" should unite to fend it off, and stick to the 80-100 range for fs. For "average" service from "average" providers, they're lucky to get 80! I've paid 300/hr for an awesome Indy in the comfort of her or my own room, but even that is rare for me. If I'm going to lay out 40-50 house plus another 100 for hh of FS, I'd just as soon see a local hottie privately for usually less than that, or pay 50 more for an hour with msog and have a real good time. Mongers need to unite on this one, especially if that's going down in SGV!

Some shops instruct the girls that it's at least 30 minutes of massage before playtime. Some don't even give you the 30 minutes and start to complain it hurts after 15 minutes. Then they refuse to take their skinny jeans completely off. Hundred is all these girls deserve! Hot kisser said it. MONGERS NEED TO UNITE!

chanceforester
February 24th, 2017, 04:04 PM
FS has levels. GFE and PSE are worth more, but for $200 or less we can get HX girls or CAMP girls that are willing to perform. I used to fuck this Viet in Ventura. Sasha, I think. She was cute as hell for a forty something, but a total dud. Compare that to a Shirley or even Coco Lincoln who like to perform....my 2.5 pesos....

dlo19
February 25th, 2017, 08:43 AM
The reason I been mongering in SGV is cheap massages( $). Maybe I should stay around westminster...120 for fs is a little more but even 100 for a plain jade who doesn't perform and with walls that don't go all the way to the ceiling... don't change the sheets...