PDA

View Full Version : Say it ain't so....

MPkid
November 8th, 2016, 10:10 PM
Lib HRC is sucking hind tit.... It's not too late to switch to Trump!

Lmccj
November 8th, 2016, 10:30 PM
I want my free ride with garden grove Kim

pumpagain69
November 8th, 2016, 11:57 PM
According to exit poles the senate remains Red and Trump is the president. The #1 reason
given was the idiot posts of the Lib. Nobody wanted to be affiliated with that degree of
stupidity. Keep up your lame remarks Lib. Girl you just might be the reason this country
gets straightened out.

marsean
November 9th, 2016, 03:55 AM
According to exit poles the senate remains Red and Trump is the president. The #1 reason
given was the idiot posts of the Lib. Nobody wanted to be affiliated with that degree of
stupidity. Keep up your lame remarks Lib. Girl you just might be the reason this country
gets straightened out.

Oh, and Lib...Pass me Madonna's number so I can collect on her offer you told us about...I promise not to say anything about voting for Trump until after she swallows.

Lmccj
November 9th, 2016, 04:15 AM
Well well we finally got the lib to stop yapping

alanthick
November 9th, 2016, 08:51 AM
I want my free ride with garden grove Kim

Gang bang?

marsean
September 18th, 2017, 11:25 AM
Gang bang?

WTF, Alan Thick died. Your handle getting off on a Dead Cat Bounce?

marsean
September 19th, 2017, 10:55 PM
Oh, and Lib...Pass me Madonna's number so I can collect on her offer you told us about...I promise not to say anything about voting for Trump until after she swallows.

10 months gone by and I never got the material girl's number, but according to her...Oh, she's good, and she swallows. Nice bit of historical trivia.