PDA

View Full Version : Evergreen closed

Libertine
October 26th, 2016, 11:50 PM
the first casualty of Mayor Huber's re-election year 'war on massage stores' is Evergreen Health Center on Tapo Street.

"Organized prostitution is infesting our city." - Huber
"Finding a prostitute at a massage parlor is as easy as finding a burger." - Huber
"I will not sit idly by while this scourge takes root in our city." - Huber
"I am going to find every legal, local means of shutting down these criminal massage parlors." - Huber
"I want to drive these houses of ill repute out of our city." - Huber
"This is a family-oriented community." - Huber

http://www.mpreviews.com/p/YouYou-Massage-Parlors-Simi-Valley-Ventura-Santa-Barbara-805-955-0707-81518.html

marsean
October 27th, 2016, 06:57 AM
the first casualty of Mayor Huber's re-election year 'war on massage stores' is Evergreen Health Center on Tapo Street.

"Organized prostitution is infesting our city." - Huber
"Finding a prostitute at a massage parlor is as easy as finding a burger." - Huber
"I will not sit idly by while this scourge takes root in our city." - Huber
"I am going to find every legal, local means of shutting down these criminal massage parlors." - Huber
"I want to drive these houses of ill repute out of our city." - Huber
"This is a family-oriented community." - Huber

http://www.mpreviews.com/p/YouYou-Massage-Parlors-Simi-Valley-Ventura-Santa-Barbara-805-955-0707-81518.html

Run for Mayor in Simi Valley on a platform of "Bringing the Jobs Back and Making America Great Again". May have to run on Red Ticket but just think all the good you can do once in charge. You can have LE concentrate on helping residents, traffic and community service rather than discouraging businesses from operating locally and hammering victimless crime.

Step up to the plate Mr. Big. You can Do It. Tout Simi as a great tourist destination and watch the hotels get behind you. Tell Jerry Brown communities need more growth and cooperation from state to see your project through. Get hotel chains to lobby for you. Huber will have to relocate as "failed policies discouraged business climate at a time when jobs were the main need".