PDA

View Full Version : Hot Japanese Chick In The 805

Libertine
September 12th, 2016, 10:59 PM
I just met Monica on Saturday. she's a very hot Japanese chick. Monica just arrived here from NYC. after we fucked she took selfies of the two of us together before we got dressed. Monica likes to drink Chevas Regal and she invited me to spend overnights with her. :)

asiansam
September 12th, 2016, 11:42 PM
I just met Monica on Saturday. she's a very hot Japanese chick. Monica just arrived here from NYC. after we fucked she took selfies of the two of us together before we got dressed. Monica likes to drink Chevas Regal and she invited me to spend overnights with her. :)

OK, you got our attention. Are you just going to tease us?

DD44DD
September 16th, 2016, 07:36 AM
I'll supply the Chevas if you supply the contact info

MPkid
September 30th, 2016, 02:43 PM
I met Angelina in Hollywood....said she is going through a divorce. Likes to fuck bareback but can no longer titty-fuck... Loves kids, invited me to spend overnights.

Swallowbiach
October 1st, 2016, 10:35 AM
Lib & Kid - do tell...where did you meet these ladies? SA? AMP? CL?

Obsessive
November 26th, 2016, 09:41 PM
I met Gloria in downtown. She's glorious and likes to glory hole. Let's me cum in her nostrils and gargles my piss. Loves puppies and invited me to spend overnights.

yoja-chingu
November 26th, 2016, 10:37 PM
I met Libertine up on The Castro. He was receiving at a G-hole joint. Damn near flooded out onto the street when they were done with him. Looked like snail tracks down the sidewalk.

praetorianmind
January 11th, 2018, 10:25 AM
I met Libertine up on The Castro. He was receiving at a G-hole joint. Damn near flooded out onto the street when they were done with him. Looked like snail tracks down the sidewalk.

Man this one killed me... U bastards are merciless!!!

too Much for my morning tea.. Yea i drink tea what of it... ha ha.