PDA

View Full Version : looking for Celina...

RICHNFMS
August 22nd, 2016, 09:27 AM
I know that this is a shot in the dark. Celina from the mp on Merced (red brick bldg.) in West Covina went back to china for a couple of months and was to return early this month. I've called to see if she is working and the answer has been no. So, if anyone knows where she is working now, please let me know. I would appreciate it, she was one of my ATFs. Thank you.

aardvark753
August 22nd, 2016, 10:51 AM
I spoke to Heide on Sunday and she said Celina was still in China and wasn't sure of exactly when she was returning. Something about family maybe a health issue. I think it was the truth and not a story.

RICHNFMS
August 22nd, 2016, 10:02 PM
aardvark753 thank you for the info. I know she has a kid in China along with her mom and dad. Hopefully everything is ok and she will be back soon. Thank you again.

RICHNFMS
September 16th, 2016, 05:32 PM
Follow up on Celina. I stopped by the red brick building today and spoke with Heidi about Celina. She told me that Celina won't be back to work there. So don't know if she's still in China or came back and found another place to work. FYI. Also, if she turns up somewhere in the SGV, I'd appreciate a heads up. Thank you

funtimes07
September 17th, 2016, 06:37 AM
Heidi told me the same thing, Celina went back to china and isn't coming back. I'm pretty sure it's the truth, but if I run into her I'll definitely let you know.

aardvark753
September 28th, 2016, 09:13 AM
I was Roland Heights and ran into someone who knows the crew at Merced. She and I went and had coffee and she caught me up on the latest info. Celina did return from China. I was told that before she left for China, she was scheduled to work, and after confirming that, she failed to show up and didn't notify anybody. She was fired. After returning, she started working in Inland Empire for a short time but got into dispute there and left. I'm sure she turn up somewhere in San Gabriel Valley or Inland Empire at some point or maybe she will makeup with Merced and go back there.

dreddogg
September 28th, 2016, 03:28 PM
While Celina worked at Merced she had told me she also worked somewhere else but I do not recall where that was. I suppose it is possible she may show up there if anyone has any information on where that is.

RICHNFMS
September 28th, 2016, 04:08 PM
Thank you for the information. While she was at Merced, she told me that she was also working in La Mirada, but never gave me the name of the shop. I'll keep my fingers crossed and hopefully someone will let us know when and where she turns up.

notaminuteman
November 13th, 2016, 12:47 PM
I have been searching for Celina as well. I was there last week and the new staff has no info, the two new ladies that were there have never even met her before, and told me that she was in China.

I was a regular with Celina, and although she was very stanoffish with me at first, after visiting her regularly for several years I worked it to a point where I was getting higher mileage with her. Then she disappears.

Hopefully someone else here will eventually find her, as I think she's here in SoCal, not China. When she changed to her Friday only schedule in West Covina, I asked her where else she worked during the week and she told me she was working at another AMP in LA, and that she was living in Monterey Park.

Cltrashlover
May 25th, 2017, 10:59 PM
Know one got her cellphone number and she was this good. SMH!