PDA

View Full Version : Lakeshore closed?

diver88
May 26th, 2016, 01:11 PM
Does anyone know what's going on with Lakeshore? Called today and can't get an answer. Went there and doors are locked. Also texd one of the ladies and didn't get a response.

Lmccj
May 27th, 2016, 12:27 AM
Another sad day

jen6942
May 27th, 2016, 05:38 AM
Say it ain't so...

canadadry
May 27th, 2016, 09:58 AM
Someone answered today a few minutes ago. They are open today.

When I asked if they were closed yesterday she said they "remodeled a bit"

diver88
May 27th, 2016, 10:02 AM
I got back a response from my gal and they were closed Thurs. and they are back open today. No reason was given.

NicetoKnow
May 27th, 2016, 10:02 AM

Double Check it isn't a sting, now.

marsean
May 31st, 2016, 06:49 AM

Sure hope this is right, maybe a plumbing issue? Will be good to have verified that operation is back to normal. May have chance to check.

canadadry
May 31st, 2016, 09:41 AM
something does seem a little off when I call. They don't seem to answer the phone very professionally and they seem a bit distracted. I did hear the door chime, so maybe it was just someone there at the same time..

Also, I asked for someone who I saw a couple weeks ago who is a regular. She wasn't there Friday when I called to see about her availability. Isn't today either. When I asked when she worked, she suggested try calling Friday, she's not sure. It's only Tuesday...

Dick Forbrains
June 1st, 2016, 07:01 AM
I saw my fav yesterday and she said that they were being cautious because of it being an election year and a possible increase in LE presence. My session ended happily as usually.

bangnhoes
August 4th, 2016, 11:29 AM
So lakeshore opened bank up in Anaheim off Euclid st. Then after 1 month closed down and said they were moving back to lake forest. Has any body been to the new place?

canadadry
August 4th, 2016, 02:02 PM
I never had the name/number/address of the Anaheim place. I don't see any evidence in ads of a new place in Lake Forest off-hand that might be them. Calling their old LF number just rings and rings.

NELLY
August 4th, 2016, 03:27 PM
It was at 1250 Euclid never made it over because I heard from Coco they were all going back to lake forest close to lakeshore but in a different spot, didn't like the "rules" in north OC so headed back to south OC

jokerca
August 4th, 2016, 09:52 PM
El Toro Rd and Muirlands. Not Sure if they moved in yet tho. :D

marsean
August 5th, 2016, 08:05 PM
El Toro Rd and Muirlands. Not Sure if they moved in yet tho. :D

jokerca, what about the Euclid spot? It gonna have any good ones left there after?

Also did she share with ya how many from the ol homestead are gonna be there at toro and Muirlands?

Thanance
August 10th, 2016, 05:10 PM
If anyone is in the know of Lakeshore's move to Muirlands & El Toro, please let us know. I know there are 2 spots in the corner buildings but neither of them is Lakeshore.

ponocha
August 11th, 2016, 01:26 AM
They opened te new plae on El Toro today........good banging bros

roggramjet
August 11th, 2016, 04:41 AM
Its in the third building off of Muirlands building 23331, suite #109. They are hiring new girls and manager recommended I see new girl Cherry. Smokin hot and said other new girls are going to be hired. This visit was hot but very basic. Looking forward to seeing what else is on the menu!

dlo19
August 11th, 2016, 08:47 PM
Lake forest chiropractic
23331 el toro rd. #109
Lake forest, ca 92630
(714) 408-8116
Talked with jennifer on a drop-by,
coco was there
Joanne on vacation she said!!!
Cici will start next week.

canadadry
August 12th, 2016, 01:32 PM
I went there today and Katie was working the front but not doing massage. They were not officially opening until this coming Wednesday so they were lightly staffed and no one was available when I popped in.

roggramjet
August 16th, 2016, 11:44 AM
Called in today and they are officially open. Spoke with Katie and she said many new girls that are very beautiful. I saw Sonja and well she was right about this one :)... Very very pretty girl, and most definitely a fun time. Ill post a full review shortly. Happy trails!

canadadry
August 17th, 2016, 09:05 AM
I just filled out a review for Dionne and it was so-so. 40 and average looking with OK service.

August 28th, 2016, 12:29 PM
Does anyone know if joanne is back?

Lector
October 25th, 2016, 10:48 PM
Does anyone know if joanne is back?

I miss Joanne and her easy going attitude, did she ever come back?

canadadry
November 1st, 2016, 01:40 PM
I heard yesterday from someone there that Joanne will be back very shortly.

Thanance
December 13th, 2016, 08:26 PM
Anyone know if Joanne is back yet? If so,then where?

Lmccj
December 13th, 2016, 11:29 PM
Yeah she left her mark on many mangers heart. she is one of a kind and one of the coolest kindest people on this planet

marsean
December 14th, 2016, 04:20 AM
Let us not forget someone is watching and that there was a wall on reviews. Patience says pm if info becomes known. No use to rock climb wall like last time only to slide back down the wall face.