PDA

View Full Version : Be Aware

deezguy
February 27th, 2016, 08:25 AM
Five stung in Pomona responding to BP ads.

http://www.sgvtribune.com/general-news/20160224/undercover-human-trafficking-sting-nets-six-arrests-in-pomona

Bang Qiu
February 28th, 2016, 05:23 AM
So they set up Johns on the streets of Pomona and that is somehow fighting "Human Trafficking?" What a joke. Thanks for sharing, Deez. I don't monger in Pomona and never on the streets, but good info.

wolfman2009
March 2nd, 2016, 07:31 AM
No, they did not put girls in the streets. They set up stings in a hotel or motel. Even if the guy shows up. He will be arrested for intent.

domelongtime
March 2nd, 2016, 04:47 PM
I heard they have set up in san diego and orange too. because there are family stay at these hotel and see a lot things happening. which we called love hotel.

chanceforester
March 2nd, 2016, 06:53 PM
Love Hotel? WTH is that? Westminster Motor Inn?

Bang Qiu
March 4th, 2016, 03:57 AM
No, they did not put girls in the streets. They set up stings in a hotel or motel. Even if the guy shows up. He will be arrested for intent.

Thanks for the correction, Wolfman. Still, a sting is still a sting. Female undercover agents are NOT trafficking victims. I've never seen a provider of any kind that was doing it because she was forced to in the US, only in Asia. Sure there must be some, but this so called "widespread trafficking problem" is just bullshit. It's a means for politicians to make a name for themselves, get re-elected, and pretend they are doing something about crime.

MPkid
March 5th, 2016, 03:08 PM
Love Hotel? WTH is that? Westminster Motor Inn?

If I ever die or move away WMI will be out of business in weeks!!!

chanceforester
March 5th, 2016, 06:53 PM
If I ever die or move away WMI will be out of business in weeks!!!

Who is this MPKid person? he doesn't call. he doesn't write. his poor siblings are worried, but what does he care?

sampletaster
March 6th, 2016, 04:04 PM
Seems to be a bunch of crack downs. Big MP closures in HB and even GZ got raided a month or two ago. Why can't people stay out of other peoples lives..