PDA

View Full Version : Ace in El Monte

Rawrats
January 1st, 2016, 11:38 PM
Anyone know status of Ace Massage? Called everyday since before Christmas during different times of the day and no answer, only answering machine. Sent text to MMS Rose and Ellie, no response back. Would drive by to check it out but it is about 45 miles one way. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

winnerinbed
January 1st, 2016, 11:57 PM
They are closed they were busted!

Rawrats
January 2nd, 2016, 02:08 AM
Really? Do u know when? Are they going to open up again?

beejay4me
January 2nd, 2016, 04:15 PM
Crazy, I went into see Ellie on 12/19 and ended up with Summer. Must have been busted the following week. Close call.

winter29
January 2nd, 2016, 04:45 PM
I was there on the 20th-they were open (I had called but no one was answering the phone) so figured something was going on but I would go there anyway just in case as I noted in my review. Then the acting mamasson played dumb and/or didn't speak much English.

ponocha
January 2nd, 2016, 05:34 PM
I was there in early Dec and saw Ellie...she told me that they sold the place and she was leaving for China again. She said Rose, Susan and her were going to take an extended vacation and not work for the new owners. Then a few days later a monger said they were raided and the place was going to close shop at year end. I went there on New Years Day after getting blue balls from Sara at Pacific and the place was closed...so I wen to King Taco instead. I know Susan and Ellie from other shops, so I'm pretty sure they will work somewhere else soon. It's only been a months but i sure miss Ellie's BBBj

azncat
January 2nd, 2016, 05:41 PM
Another website indicated that they were busted on the Monday after Thanksgiving and told their business license was not going to be renewed when it expired at year's end. Ellie has been MIA and I saw Jenny mid December and she was mum. I made mention of it in a review that still has yet to be posted after 10+ days.

winnerinbed
January 2nd, 2016, 05:43 PM
The new owner may be just to get a new city permit.
Susan, Cici and Rose may have been spooked and don;t wanna work there anymore.

pingalarga
January 3rd, 2016, 05:55 PM
went there twice..once on the 23rd and once on the 30th. they were closed. there was a sign that said closed for remodel but who knows?

pingalarga
January 7th, 2016, 09:28 PM
Just drove by tonight again and it's still close. I'm gonna miss this place.

Bang Qiu
January 7th, 2016, 09:43 PM
Oh man, seriously? Shit, this place was awesome. Most gals gave a great massage AND anything was on the table. We'll ALL miss this place.

ponocha
January 8th, 2016, 04:19 AM
I think they been closed a couple of weeks but some mongers are still reviewing the place like it is still open

chanceforester
January 8th, 2016, 03:11 PM
I think they been closed a couple of weeks but some mongers are still reviewing the place like it is still open

what a surprise....

NicetoKnow
January 8th, 2016, 03:54 PM
........ I went there on New Years Day after getting blue balls from Sara at Pacific and the place was closed...so I wen to King Taco instead. .....

I'm trying to wrap my head around getting blue-balls and going to King Taco for resolution? Just saying! (lol)

Rawrats
January 9th, 2016, 01:00 AM
Spoke with Rose and indicated that owners raised the rent to double what it was. They are closed. She didn't say where the girls went. Some went on vacation, etc

Libertine
January 9th, 2016, 02:13 AM
Jenny is at Health Massage 9866 Garvey Ave #D El Monte. Susan is at JK Massage 13052 Valley Blvd La Puente

ponocha
January 9th, 2016, 03:40 AM
Jenny is at Health Massage 9866 Garvey Ave #D El Monte. Susan is at JK Massage 13052 Valley Blvd La Puente

Where did Ellie end up? She told me she was going to China again,but that was in Nov

ponocha
January 9th, 2016, 03:48 AM
I'm trying to wrap my head around getting blue-balls and going to King Taco for resolution? Just saying! (lol)

If you really want to know (lol)..

It was freaking New Years Day and only foot massage places were open. Angel was open but 5-0 was parked outside. Ace actually was steel gated locked Bought two street tacos and a carnitas burrito fro the King...took them home and jacked off

pingalarga
January 9th, 2016, 11:34 AM
Will definitely miss elli's great bj's

SGVmonnger
February 4th, 2016, 09:08 AM
I was informed that Ellie is now at the 123 place after leaving Lavender.

marsean
February 4th, 2016, 02:45 PM
Heard Susan is at 123, Jennifer at El Monte Health, but anybody know where Ellie will work when she gets back from China? Also where are Rose and Cici?

Eaglerocker
February 4th, 2016, 02:50 PM
Heard Susan is at 123, Jennifer at El Monte Health, but anybody know where Ellie will work when she gets back from China? Also where are Rose and Cici?

Rose is at 123

Cici and Ellie are looking for a place!

SGVmonnger
February 4th, 2016, 11:31 PM
I heard Ellie went back to 123

SGVmonnger
February 5th, 2016, 10:34 AM
Also Rose (MMS) from Ace was spotted at 123.

pingalarga
February 17th, 2016, 04:12 PM
Rose is not at 123..they have a girl name Rose but it is not the mms from ace i went there and wrote a review hopefully it will get posted soon