PDA

View Full Version : CKB Worth a Trip

Imsogoodlookin
November 13th, 2015, 04:26 PM
So in a quest to satisfy an urge that was unexpectedly not met on the previous nights excursion, I found myself knocking on a closed and locked door at Lavender in GG around 10ish this morning. I dutifully waited for someone to show up and upon my disappointment, a person of the male affiliation drove in and opened up. I waited some more, got distracted on some calls, but eventually made my way in. I was greeted by the same “benny boy” (I guess there are male masseuses there for those so inclined and if that’s your thing so be it… no harm) but anyway, I asked if any females were available and at that moment one showed up but was not to my liking. I read mixed reviews and know this place can be hit or miss but I was not wanting to risk a miss with this lady. So I did the… I have to go but I might be back later routine… and politely excused myself… and left. I had some errands to run off Beach Blvd and cruised on over and saw a spot that if you blinked you’d miss it so I was intrigued. It’s on Westminster Blvd just west of Beach. It’s called CKB. I back track and turn in there and park in the back and enter through the back door. As I walk in there’s a bathroom on the right and I jump in real quick to use the facilities. I finish, come out and right next to the bathroom is the ladies lounge. I can sort of see 2 ladies sitting in there and we say hello. Out comes one of them and she greets me and tells me her name is Hanna. Now, I look at her and I can tell she’s an older lady, Chinese, but pretty well kept. And by this time, I’m tired of waiting around, getting a little frustrated and in need of some release, and so I’m willing to stick it out. So we walk to the front and pay the dues….as I do so I notice this place has no private rooms so I’m thinking I’m for sure not getting what I was hoping for (I was just at a place the pervious night with young hot Asian babes and private rooms and all I got was a facial). But the entry is cheap, and again, I was just going to play it out and see what’s up, and so I go behind the curtain, strip, and while I’m hanging my clothes up standing there naked in comes Hanna and she changes the towels and gets the face rest over the hole ready and says to me she will be right back. I lay down and soon she joins me. Now this lady give one amazing and wonderful massage. I really enjoyed it. But I’m thinking it’s just legit (I had not done any research on this place prior but have since). However, I start wondering what the deal is when she works on my legs. There’s some tender butt caressing and as she slides her hands up my leg she keeps brushing up against the boys and junior…first I thought perhaps it’s just some innocuous touching but she keeps on it and goes about the massage. On the flip, she sort of sits down and kind of talks and does this silly “ooohh” and makes these face gestures and there’s some communication that indicated to the both of us that it’s game on. No discussion of any tip. She starts to stroke and she does a hell of a job. Then she treats me like I’m her BF, she tells me I’m so handsome and comes down and then we are DFKing and things are heating up. I start to undress her and she allows access and whatever you are in to doing…daty is available for those that partake and while I can tell she is older she really is pretty kinda sexy. As things heat up, I ask her if we can go for it and she asks if I have a condom? I didn’t. She said next time. So anyway, we get back to the hot and heavy stuff and it’s enough for me to finally release. She cleans up and I’d figured that was it…done deal. But she insists that I lay back down and proceeds to give me a great massage all over again. So it’s a “happy middle” which was very very nice. I tip her and she was happy with that….like I said, it was never never discussed or any issue. As I leave she gives a hug and kiss goodbye and tells me to come see her again soon. So, I drive away and I’m still horny and I’m thinking about the encounter so I day fuck it, I stop and pick up some covers and drive back. She was in the waiting lounge again when I walked in, she sees me and gets a big smile and I said is this soon enough and are you available while at the same time showing her the “hat.” She takes me into the same room and tells me to get comfy and leaves. She comes back and we start to go at it like Bf and Gf and this time there is some discussion of tip. No hassle but she wanted to make sure it was fair. So then we go back at it…I get her pants and panties down….for some reason she is hesitant about taking them completely off. But she somehow still manages to ride and we do mish and go at it until I finish in inside in the hat….she cleans up with the hot towel and I get another wonderful massage which I actually ended up cutting short myself….I knew she would have given me the full hour but I was ready to move along now. So bottom line. She’s no bedazzled babe type girl but provides a really really fine time.

funtimes07
November 13th, 2015, 04:42 PM
You saw Hannah at Heavenly Asian Foot Spa. Do a search on this site for the phone number of 714 898-7300 and you'll see she has a ton of reviews.

chanceforester
November 13th, 2015, 05:29 PM
You saw Hannah at Heavenly Asian Foot Spa. Do a search on this site for the phone number of 714 898-7300 and you'll see she has a ton of reviews.

Sounds like goodlooking had himself a fine time with an HJ Princess!
Party on Garth!

And always carry condoms that fit with you. That's monger 201.... :)

CHANCE562
November 13th, 2015, 07:51 PM
You should try out Kelly and Xie Xie much younger and they offer Full menu.

Imsogoodlookin
November 13th, 2015, 11:20 PM
Thanks Chance562. I shall.
Gosh darn it. I actually thought I initially stumbled upon something here ...the proverbial "diamond in the rough"... and was eager to share with you guys this new found treasure. Well at least it shows I’m not selfish. :P But I figured it wasn't in GG or Stanton or the regular cities ....and it really is this whole in the wall kinda sorta thing that I pretty much thought it wasn't too popular a place...but apparently I am a Johnny come late to the scene here, huh? I got a good chuckle out of it. Thanks guys! Okay, so I did do a review under CKB (that's what I thought it was called) but it didn't show up yet...so I entered it here on the discussion forum. And no I hadn't done any research on here prior FunTimes only reading the forums and what not but from what you're saying...I'm regretting some of my activities that I engaged in. Yikes. Oh hell. Just praying now that nothing starts burning or things start growing. And geeze, here I was thinking I was special with Hanna :) Yes Chancefoster...good idea buddy. I haven't had to carry a hat since HS. Doesn’t matter I’m on borrowed time with this activity anyway. I engage in the hobby only a few times and only for brief periods a year…usually when my lady is away, (with her permission). Yes, I got lucky. She’s a Korean girl and comes from a lot of $$$$ and with my gig we are pretty much set. She jets back to the motherland a few times a year (around April/May usually but some recent events required our presence there this fall but I came back early to take care of some things here)…she told me that she knows the deal (that I'm horny) and she would rather I visit amps than get involved in some relationship from online dating or whatever or pick up something from some ho at the club. It’s her idea and philosophy so who am I to complain! But anyway time is ticking and not my lady not do back till TG Day so have some time and gotta go checkout Kelly and other HJ and hopefully FS "Princesses." Take care guys.... To be continued....