PDA

View Full Version : Whoa the Smell

deezguy
October 25th, 2015, 05:20 PM
Just a rant. I was at a shop in Whittier and I after getting a CBJ, I asked the provider to turn for doggie. She was hesitant to the point of being hostile. I should have taken the hint. As I was about to enter, I was hit by the odor. Immediately, I thought of Goldstein from "Harold and Kumar", "Don't you wipe???"
That killed it for me. I wasn't about to do anything more. You're thinking, "Turn her over, so you don't smell it!" In mish, I didn't want my balls slapping against her dirty asshole. I was out after 15.
Providing the services these girls do, why are some of them so lazy or what makes them think their shit don't stink?

chanceforester
October 26th, 2015, 08:27 AM
Just a rant. I was at a shop in Whittier and I after getting a CBJ, I asked the provider to turn for doggie. She was hesitant to the point of being hostile. I should have taken the hint. As I was about to enter, I was hit by the odor. Immediately, I thought of Goldstein from "Harold and Kumar", "Don't you wipe???"
That killed it for me. I wasn't about to do anything more. You're thinking, "Turn her over, so you don't smell it!" In mish, I didn't want my balls slapping against her dirty asshole. I was out after 15.
Providing the services these girls do, why are some of them so lazy or what makes them think their shit don't stink?

I immediately thought of Jack Black in along came polly - she just sharted....LOl!

WetWillie
October 26th, 2015, 09:11 AM
Ha. I had a GMILF massage a few years back and to get off during HE, I slipped a finger inside her pussy. OMG. The chemical warfare boys should have her in for study. It took a day and a half to get the horrible smell off my finger.

Back in the day, moms didn't tell their daughters not to wipe their buttholes to the front - that put traces of shit in their vulvas. Back in the day, one in 5 girls would have absolutely horrific sewer smell...

Lector
October 26th, 2015, 10:35 PM
if it smells that bad, it's a yeast infection. Her showering won't do it.

ponocha
October 27th, 2015, 01:03 AM
if it smells that bad, it's a yeast infection. Her showering won't do it.

not a yeast infection.. Proabably Haemophilus vaginalis or now called Gardnerella...its the worst smelling ... like a million dead fish

deezguy
October 27th, 2015, 05:01 AM
not a yeast infection.. Proabably Haemophilus vaginalis or now called Gardnerella...its the worst smelling ... like a million dead fish

Haha. This was not yeast infection or Gardnerella vaginitis. This was from the other side. It was plain ol' shit stink.