PDA

View Full Version : Dream Massage Closed

deezguy
May 6th, 2015, 03:54 PM
Dream Massage in San Gabriel. Though, I don't have in-person proof, I've been told by what were current and former workers that the shop is closed. There is a recorded message given when calling the shop. I was told that MMS/Owner Vivian/Victoria was taking a long Vacation (Hmm... From behind bars???).

deezguy
May 6th, 2015, 04:09 PM
That other site has posted that it is closed. I found other forum chatter about the raid on Dream that occurred a few weeks ago in which an arrest was made. It was also mentioned that they've been under a watchful eye since then.

CHANCE562
May 7th, 2015, 09:28 PM
So sad from other forums they provided great service

SGVmonnger
June 29th, 2015, 09:31 AM
The sad news is that HK Massage in San Gabriel (on Las Tunas) has also been closed as of last week. The City of San Gabriel is now going after AMPs within it's city limits that offer extra services.

ExecutiveVIP
June 29th, 2015, 02:40 PM
Sadly, I confirmed for myself that Dream was closed as of 2 weeks ago when I was in the area and decided to pay a visit. The metal gates to the drive way were closed. A yellow (maybe neon) colored notice was taped to the front door. In my experience, from seeing them on other favorite AMPs in the past, those are usually search warrants.

ExecutiveVIP
June 29th, 2015, 02:43 PM
The sad news is that HK Massage in San Gabriel (on Las Tunas) has also been closed as of last week. The City of San Gabriel is now going after AMPs within it's city limits that offer extra services.

Hopefully they'll leave Monterey Park alone. I do think most of them in the surrouding SGV area on high alert though, since I tried to visit a new place on Garvey and they claimed that they were already booked with appointments until closing, this was at 6:00pm on a Tuesday. They probably only want to deal with regulars/Asians until things with LE cool down.

I love this area for finding young legit massage Chinese FOBs brand new to the biz that I can turn over to the dark side. So many hot ones to choose from at some of the "legit" places there :)

SGVmonnger
August 13th, 2015, 08:38 AM
I have notice some visitors to AMPs with means (wealth and money) has taken many hotties private (off the street). I'd guess money really talks.

NicetoKnow
August 13th, 2015, 12:21 PM
I have notice some visitors to AMPs with means (wealth and money) has taken many hotties private (off the street). I'd guess money really talks.

Not to be too picky... But why is THIS comment in THIS thread. I don't see the connection.

It might be worth starting your own thread?