PDA

View Full Version : Apple and Shirley Related?

chanceforester
April 10th, 2015, 01:54 PM
As many times as I have been in the 701 building, I have never tried Apple. But in the SGV and my sciatica was acting up and I needed an ass kicking. My go to legit in Rosemead the Real Massage was busy with old Asian dudes, so I drove over to 701 and called Apple with the number from the website.

She said she wasn’t in yet and would be there in about ten minutes or so.

I waited about fifteen and peeked down the hall. Shirley’s door was open, so I loitered a little more outside. Finally, I just went down the hall and sure enough Shirley was sitting there reading the paper and watching TV. Apple must have called her to expect me…When she saw me she kind of stink eyed me a little, but when she saw me limping, she loosened up. I told her I’d never seen Apple before and needed a hard massage, if that was OK. We chatted for a bit, she rubbed my shoulders and then Apple came in and let me into her room which adjoins Shirley’s, as you know.

I’d never really seen Apple up close before, just peeking behind the door while she closed it before I made passionate love to Shirley….Sorry Steve Lee.

She gave a hellava massage, taking direction of where to put her elbow on my glutes and low back to get the muscle spasm from stopping.

Apple really is tall and skinny – kind of weird staring eye to eye to an Asian girl in flats. I’m 5’ 11”, so she’s gotta be that or more.

She’s really not my type, though I would split her buns if she’d let me, but I let her give a straight massage – maybe it sounds gay, but I didn’t want to piss Shirley off….I’m in love with her too, Steve.

What was a trip is that when I left Shirley and Apple were standing together and they looked like they were related. Maybe I’m just tripping, but I thought I’d just throw it out there….

deezguy
April 10th, 2015, 03:13 PM
That is one bizarre idea. If it's so, at least the daughter is well aware of what her mother does for a living and how she supported her child(ren).
I've wondered about others with offspring. There was Taiwanese Jenny, several OC providers with teens and even grandma Lily Yin.

southOC
April 11th, 2015, 11:14 AM
That is one bizarre idea. If it's so, at least the daughter is well aware of what her mother does for a living and how she supported her child(ren).
I've wondered about others with offspring. There was Taiwanese Jenny, several OC providers with teens and even grandma Lily Yin.

Innocently, I once asked a Korean provider with kids if she would be upset if her daughter also became a prostitute. She went absolutely nuts and threatened to kill me. I know it is far more common for inbred whites to team up as a mother-daughter team.

chanceforester
April 11th, 2015, 12:26 PM
I know it is far more common for inbred whites to team up as a mother-daughter team.[/QUOTE]

West Virginia...mountain mama....

Did anyone get my Steve Lee jokes? I cracked myself up ovah heah...

SGVmonnger
April 11th, 2015, 02:46 PM
Who is is go to gal at Real Massage? I do go there once in a blue moon but the rooms are so cramped there. The ladies there also don't do anything erotic. Mary at lily Massage has been my favorite for a legit place with erotic play there.

As many times as I have been in the 701 building, I have never tried Apple. But in the SGV and my sciatica was acting up and I needed an ass kicking. My go to legit in Rosemead the Real Massage was busy with old Asian dudes, so I drove over to 701 and called Apple with the number from the website.

She said she wasn’t in yet and would be there in about ten minutes or so.

I waited about fifteen and peeked down the hall. Shirley’s door was open, so I loitered a little more outside. Finally, I just went down the hall and sure enough Shirley was sitting there reading the paper and watching TV. Apple must have called her to expect me…When she saw me she kind of stink eyed me a little, but when she saw me limping, she loosened up. I told her I’d never seen Apple before and needed a hard massage, if that was OK. We chatted for a bit, she rubbed my shoulders and then Apple came in and let me into her room which adjoins Shirley’s, as you know.

I’d never really seen Apple up close before, just peeking behind the door while she closed it before I made passionate love to Shirley….Sorry Steve Lee.

She gave a hellava massage, taking direction of where to put her elbow on my glutes and low back to get the muscle spasm from stopping.

Apple really is tall and skinny – kind of weird staring eye to eye to an Asian girl in flats. I’m 5’ 11”, so she’s gotta be that or more.

She’s really not my type, though I would split her buns if she’d let me, but I let her give a straight massage – maybe it sounds gay, but I didn’t want to piss Shirley off….I’m in love with her too, Steve.

What was a trip is that when I left Shirley and Apple were standing together and they looked like they were related. Maybe I’m just tripping, but I thought I’d just throw it out there….

asiansam
April 11th, 2015, 09:54 PM
Innocently, I once asked a Korean provider with kids if she would be upset if her daughter also became a prostitute. She went absolutely nuts and threatened to kill me. I know it is far more common for inbred whites to team up as a mother-daughter team.

Lol. I can't imagine why that would upset her...

That said, I once had a Chinese masseuse bring her mother into a session...

Not as hot as you might think!

chanceforester
April 12th, 2015, 10:35 AM
Who is is go to gal at Real Massage? I do go there once in a blue moon but the rooms are so cramped there. The ladies there also don't do anything erotic. Mary at lily Massage has been my favorite for a legit place with erotic play there.

Ive seen amy and cici but I think cici is gone. Always legit but good cheap massage