PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the wonderful full-length wall mirrors?

ExecutiveVIP
February 5th, 2015, 02:29 PM
I remember back in the 90's the vast majority of MPs had full-length mirrors on the wall next to the massage table. They were at least 6' wide x4' high.

I used to love those mirrors, since I could see the action from every angle and see her facial reaction while I pounded her hard in doggy style.

What happened to these wonderful mirrors, do any places still have them?

OCTatts
February 7th, 2015, 08:07 PM
After a while, it got to be just way too much work to scrape off all the dried jism from those same mirrors. I have to admit my jizz flew across the room a few times.

Does anybody remember Hou Acupressure on Firestone back in the day ? And also "Rose Garden" off Atlantic or some hellhole.

ExecutiveVIP
February 9th, 2015, 10:10 AM
After a while, it got to be just way too much work to scrape off all the dried jism from those same mirrors. I have to admit my jizz flew across the room a few times.

Does anybody remember Hou Acupressure on Firestone back in the day ? And also "Rose Garden" off Atlantic or some hellhole.

Hou Acupressure was one of my favorite places back in the days. Some of the best Latina and Asian pussy ever.

When it closed, a lot of the girls moved to La Paz and other Inglewood establishments...all of which had full-length mirrors :D.

I don't remember "Rose Garden"...but that doesn't mean I didn't go there, just that it doesn't stand out from the hundreds of AMPs I've been to.

bsouthgate
February 21st, 2015, 11:09 AM
I also remember Hou. How many pussies? How many gallons of cum?

dennisxx2
February 22nd, 2015, 03:17 PM
I also remember Hou. How many pussies? How many gallons of cum?

All I remember is passing out.

OCTatts
March 6th, 2015, 12:04 AM
Hou Acupressure and next door was Ginza Acupressure back in the day. When the only game in town was OC Register Automobile section.
I remember this big-titted Latina started with bbbj and I couldn't hold out, I blew a big hot load into her mouth before I could even start FS. This was during my early years of mongering. Just the sight of all that cum on her lips and mouth is what mongering is all about. You can't buy a memory like that.

Does anybody remember the "modeling studio" on Bullis Road in some ghetto hellhole, maybe it was Compton or Lakewood or some shithole. That place was amazing too.

DMan5000
March 11th, 2015, 07:14 PM
One AMP I go to has a wall mirror, unfortunately a lot of others don't have them.

chanceforester
March 11th, 2015, 09:49 PM
One AMP I go to has a wall mirror, unfortunately a lot of others don't have them.

Thanks for the report Dman. Are you referring to Urban in Whhhhititer?

Or another lovely establishment.

I, for one, despise seeing my flabby white body pounding away on a hot young ethnic woman.

sinner101
April 2nd, 2015, 01:50 PM
I haven't been there for a while but Momo's used to have full-length mirrors in most of the rooms. The first room on the left in the hallway had them for sure Gabby use to put her hands up high and stick her ass out like she was getting patted down and did I ever pat her down. I think the first room on the right in the main section has full length mirrors also, the bed is pushed up against it but you could make it work. If you go let me know I'm curious as well now.

MPDuke
April 3rd, 2015, 11:53 AM

Or another lovely establishment.

I, for one, despise seeing my flabby white body pounding away on a hot young ethnic woman.

With my hairy body it looks like she is being attacked by an ape.

chanceforester
April 5th, 2015, 09:45 AM
With my hairy body it looks like she is being attacked by an ape.

dude that made me chuckle

jen6942
April 6th, 2015, 10:24 AM

Seeing myself pounding away at a "young ethnic woman" is my raison d'etre

chanceforester
April 6th, 2015, 12:15 PM
Seeing myself pounding away at a "young ethnic woman" is my raison d'etre

Very well. I will make my cause d'jour to lose some weight!

MPkid
April 6th, 2015, 12:38 PM
I hate mirrors...I usually catch them looking bored or like they would rather be anywhere but there... I'll stick with K9 finish so I don't accidentally catch the "I hate my life" look and ruin my session! LOL

Daffyduck
April 7th, 2015, 06:52 AM
LeFox on Santa Monica Blvd in Weho used to have those mirrors, but I have not been there in years, just got too pricey for me, 50 for half hour, then 100 for the girl, but by the time the table shower is done and you are dry half the time is gone, and to do an hour for 70, then 200 for the girl was stupid expensive.

There are more than a few places that have those cheap $20 mirrors from target or whatever stuck on the wall next to the table but only gives limited view.

ExecutiveVIP
April 24th, 2015, 11:14 AM
I hate mirrors...I usually catch them looking bored or like they would rather be anywhere but there... I'll stick with K9 finish so I don't accidentally catch the "I hate my life" look and ruin my session! LOL

My dirty mind makes the best of it, so I get an "I love my life" look from their "I hate my life" look. It's kind of a Karma/Bio leech situation, in which the monger drains the energy and esteem from the provider every time we fuck them. It makes them weaker, but it makes us stronger!

Next time you catch them looking bored, pull their hair back by the pony tail. 1/2 of them will actually like it, the other 1/2 will complain, but either way it gets rid of their bored look. It's a priceless situation to see a girl who enjoys having her hair pulled when you have her K9 on a full-length mirror. I feel like sending a thank you letter to their mommy and daddy for rearing them in such a screwed up way that that's what they became...a whore who enjoys having her hair pulled.

marsean
April 25th, 2015, 03:00 AM
I remember those roll up 4' x 6' mirror sheets that some would affix to ceilings or to walls or both, even better.