PDA

View Full Version : Early New Years Resolution

progolfer
November 29th, 2014, 12:36 PM
That's it. No more! I vow that the next time a provider wants the tip upfront, I will ask to quit the session right there. Happened yesterday, upon the flip she asks "how much you tip". Then with the usual bantering back and forth we agree on number and then she says to get the money. It's bad enough when they negotiate, but to get up and fish out the money really makes me loose interest and other things. NO MORE. What say you?

MPkid
November 29th, 2014, 02:55 PM
I agree...maybe even go a step further and as soon as they start to negotiate get up and leave. Has anyone ever negotiated a better price AND gotten good service afterwards?

sua gua
November 29th, 2014, 07:40 PM
This is because Piece of Shit Mongers don't pay them tips, especially after they tell the girls they will pay them,but don't and walk out.
Girls get burned, get pissed and then they do what happened you.
Hey PG, can you tell me via PM where this happened?

earnhardt
November 30th, 2014, 10:16 AM
This is because Piece of Shit Mongers don't pay them tips, especially after they tell the girls they will pay them,but don't and walk out.
Girls get burned, get pissed and then they do what happened you.
Hey PG, can you tell me via PM where this happened?

Sorry to hear about your lack of trust from the girl PG. This has happened a few times to me also but the girl will change if you see her again. Once the trust is build then they will not ask for money upfront. The girl will also tell the other girls in the shop that you are trustworthy.

progolfer
November 30th, 2014, 02:17 PM
Sorry Earnhart,
I got to disagree with you. I don't think it had anything to do with trust but everything to do with trying to get the most tip money she could.

MPkid
November 30th, 2014, 04:33 PM
In many cases once they negotiate the tip if you don't give them what they think they are worth (and they all think they are worth more than they are) they will give sub par service. Also once they have the money they don't feel they have to earn it so again you're more likely to get poor service from a girl that was prepaid. Do you think if you went to a restaurant and had to negotiate the tip before your meal that you would receive the same service as when you wait until after to tip accordingly?

dmichaels65
December 1st, 2014, 05:59 PM
Early on in the hobby I learned this lesson the hard way.

In many cases once they negotiate the tip if you don't give them what they think they are worth (and they all think they are worth more than they are) they will give sub par service. Also once they have the money they don't feel they have to earn it so again you're more likely to get poor service from a girl that was prepaid. Do you think if you went to a restaurant and had to negotiate the tip before your meal that you would receive the same service as when you wait until after to tip accordingly?

chanceforester
December 2nd, 2014, 10:10 PM
Early on in the hobby I learned this lesson the hard way.

You poor pathetic children...how much longer shall I be with ye?

If you don't know what you want before you go in, then need to go back to Monger Training.

A wad of bills left out on your underpants is always the best sign: Even if you go to a "legit" or R&T place, leave FS money out in the open and always bring a cover - leave it peeking out just beneath the wad of bills.

That is how I met my first whore girlfriend.

Please visit my website: mongerlonger.com

Disclaimer: Website is actually owned by another monger

dmichaels65
December 4th, 2014, 06:25 AM
What does this have to do with girls asking for a tip upfront? Nothing.
I never leave money out in the open.

If you don't know what you want before you go in, then need to go back to Monger Training.

A wad of bills left out on your underpants is always the best sign: Even if you go to a "legit" or R&T place, leave FS money out in the open and always bring a cover - leave it peeking out just beneath the wad of bills.

Sleepy
December 4th, 2014, 01:39 PM
That's it. No more! I vow that the next time a provider wants the tip upfront, I will ask to quit the session right there. Happened yesterday, upon the flip she asks "how much you tip". Then with the usual bantering back and forth we agree on number and then she says to get the money. It's bad enough when they negotiate, but to get up and fish out the money really makes me loose interest and other things. NO MORE. What say you?

Sounds like that Japanese broad on Wabash. That was a waste of money. She asked me for 50. tip up front. Gave her 10. even that was a mistake

chanceforester
December 6th, 2014, 09:23 AM
What does this have to do with girls asking for a tip upfront? Nothing.
I never leave money out in the open.

And I always get what I come for!

1drmain
December 9th, 2014, 01:00 PM
I personally do not have a problem with the gal asking in certain situations. When? When neither of us know each other. She asks in a polite way. She explains why she is asking. I know many a gal who has been stiffed. So if the gal does it the right way, good for her. Now, if she does it the wrong way (which I have had happen in the past) see ya. Finish the massage and I will zero tip. I've experienced both types of women. In conclusion, any women who allows me to DATY is my lover.

mistermr
December 9th, 2014, 01:35 PM
I tried your web site, mongerlonger.com and it does not work. it is no active.

sua gua
December 9th, 2014, 01:42 PM
I personally do not have a problem with the gal asking in certain situations. When? When neither of us know each other. She asks in a polite way. She explains why she is asking. I know many a gal who has been stiffed. So if the gal does it the right way, good for her. Now, if she does it the wrong way (which I have had happen in the past) see ya. Finish the massage and I will zero tip. I've experienced both types of women. In conclusion, any women who allows me to DATY is my lover.
....but you wont let her give you a TS!

1drmain
December 9th, 2014, 02:26 PM
table shower = ebola, lol

sua gua
December 9th, 2014, 04:54 PM
table shower = ebola, lol
What spa does she work at?
Does she give a kick ass TS?
Korean or Chinese?
I will meet you there.

1drmain
December 11th, 2014, 07:23 AM
she only likes to have her pussy licked.

mistermr
December 12th, 2014, 01:33 PM
Licking that pussy is worse that ebola!

dlo19
December 22nd, 2014, 03:32 PM
Just stick a finger, smell it, if its fresh eat her out, eat her ass out, than u will get a bbbj once its your turn. Next visit will be a gfe with no talk of tips or all that bullshit

tonyjr1434
January 9th, 2015, 03:48 PM
I was just in PHX on a work trip. Same thing happened after teasing...she asks if I will take care of her...I tell her of course I would. She then asks how much. I tell her $30 for a HJ and she is like oh no $50 for HJ. I fucking can't stand when they do that. Then makes me get up and give it to her first.