PDA

View Full Version : Massage Bust in South El MOnte

winnerinbed
August 24th, 2014, 07:18 AM
http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/general-news/20140822/five-south-el-monte-massage-parlors-busted-for-business-health-code-violations

Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department inspected and fined five South El Monte massage parlors Wednesday, some of which were shut down by authorities, Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department officials said in a press release.
Officials said the businesses were targeted for various business and health code violations.
The fines issued were in the tens of thousands of dollars to three of the businesses, officials said.
Three of the businesses were closed down by state authorities.
The crackdown consisted of 44 Los Angeles County Sheriff’s officials including the LASD Special Assignment Teams from South El Monte, Rosemead, Temple, Duarte, and the Summer Violent Crime Enforcement Team.

Other units included LASD Major Crimes Bureau Licensing Detail, South El Monte Code Enforcement, California Employment Development Department, California Department of Industrial Relations, and the California Department of Insurance Fraud Division.
No further information is available.

asiansam
August 24th, 2014, 08:13 AM
The "Summer Violent Crime Enforcement Team?" Yeah, I'm sure the were needed to insure "officer safety" when they swarmed in wearing their kevlar and brandishing M-16's. Who know what could happen if the girls had time to strap on their suicide vests? Did they toss in flash-bang grenades prior to entry?

Cops! :mad:

mahalo21
August 24th, 2014, 11:13 AM
Maybe they should have entered with Hazmat suits as well! I would be more scarred of the Dept of Insurance Fraud. Probably some link to the ambulence chasers and chiropractic therapy...but that violation would probably be a felony.

winnerinbed
August 24th, 2014, 11:13 AM
The "Summer Violent Crime Enforcement Team?" Yeah, I'm sure the were needed to insure "officer safety" when they swarmed in wearing their kevlar and brandishing M-16's. Who know what could happen if the girls had time to strap on their suicide vests? Did they toss in flash-bang grenades prior to entry?

Cops! :mad:

With Amrap vehicles!

MPkid
August 24th, 2014, 12:57 PM
Maybe they should have entered with Hazmat suits as well! I would be more scarred of the Dept of Insurance Fraud. Probably some link to the ambulence chasers and chiropractic therapy...but that violation would probably be a felony.

That is my new idea....hazmat monger suit with an easy access velcro flap over the crotch. You can lay on those dirty towels and wet spots and never lose your hard on. Just hose it off and throw it in your trunk when you're done! BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE....act now and we'll throw in the deluxe model (for the really paranoid) with the reach in gloves at the waist so she can jerk you off without ever touching you!!

willb
August 24th, 2014, 06:32 PM
Would have been nice if the article gave up the locations ..I would love to have an hot undercover police girl service me ...

ned_flanders
August 24th, 2014, 11:34 PM
That's nice, rather than rousting the gang bangers in the area, it was more important to take down the bad AMPs. Your tax dollars hard at work folks. :rolleyes:

MPkid
August 25th, 2014, 02:08 PM
That's nice, rather than rousting the gang bangers in the area, it was more important to take down the bad AMPs. Your tax dollars hard at work folks. :rolleyes:

As I said before...busting a MP is low hanging fruit. Nobody with guns there, the girls roll over on MMS to avoid jail and deportation, the bust makes headlines, etc etc. Also our wonderful Govt. gives special visas/greencards to victims of abuse. WIN WIN!!! The DA tells Coco, Cici, Jenny and Lisa to testify and you won't go to jail and we'll give you a greencard and Govt aid so you don't have to be a "sex slave" anymore. So they all turn on MMS saying she was trafficked and get a greencard, Govt. financial aid and can keep working under the table jerking us off! God Bless America!!
Bust a gangster, need reasonable suspicion, they might shoot back, they won't roll over on their boss and it is hard to get a conviction and nobody cares if you bust a gangster crack dealer for possession etc. What would you do if you were LE? Free massage, an easy conviction, a pat on the back from the community and your pic in the paper or a possible bullet hole, a police brutality law suit when you have to subdue said gangster for resisting arrest, a "good Samaritan" video taping you making the bust causing even more issues and then having your gangster walk on a technicality due to insufficient evidence or some other BS a good lawyer paid for with drug money can buy?

ned_flanders
August 25th, 2014, 07:29 PM
Well, given that SGV is my stomping ground, it hits particularly hard. :(