PDA

View Full Version : Extra...Extra....

diavolos
August 7th, 2014, 01:36 PM
Hello there my fellow degenerates, how is it hanging,not to the bottom of your feet I hope, lol, if that is the case I feel for you,lol, this is hot of the press, tapped into my sources, and this what is happening,first,if any of you guys had any designs on Nikki, yea that Nikki,the field is wide open (pun intended),the boyfriend was trying to mooch off of her,second, Annie from Sunkiss is pregnant,(not by me I swear),staying with the Holly Grail of massage parlors,Kathy went ahead and got married ,(sorry Earnhardt),and ,oh, I almost forgot , if any of you have not see Pink lately you wont recognize her, poor thing lost some much weight working on my cock....yea that is correct Riverrat...consider this a public announcement.

riverrat32
August 7th, 2014, 10:16 PM
So you are victorious in your quest? If true, congrats!

I haven't been to the Holy Grail of AMPs in some 3 months now. Glad to hear it's still open for biz.

earnhardt
August 8th, 2014, 07:50 AM
Well I have known for years that Kathy did not really like the massage scene. Good for her and I hope things work out well for her. Well I guess it is time to visit Coco and the girls again now that Nikki has an opening that needs to be filled.

progolfer
August 8th, 2014, 11:15 AM
Good luck with Nickie. Never ever got anything from her except a legit and massage.

dmichaels65
August 8th, 2014, 11:26 AM
Are we back on the Sunkiss train to nowhere again? LOL

riverrat32
August 8th, 2014, 04:29 PM
A fellow monger turned me on to Lolium. I suggest we jump this train and roll over there. Very, very nice.

I thank you once again, PG!

diavolos
August 8th, 2014, 09:17 PM
So you are victorious in your quest? If true, congrats!

I haven't been to the Holy Grail of AMPs in some 3 months now. Glad to hear it's still open for biz.

No ,riverrat I have all this free time on my hands,and I sit in front of the computer and invent storys,the fuck you thinking man,when I shared info with you about Pink back in febuary,who else had that scoop,where do you think I got that info from?

diavolos
August 8th, 2014, 09:24 PM
Are we back on the Sunkiss train to nowhere again? LOL
D -65,hope you are not talking about your experiences at Sunkiss,as for me,been going there for a while now,took a little doing at the beginning
but eventually 80% of them gave me what I wanted,when we meet again I will tell you some storys.

diavolos
August 8th, 2014, 09:27 PM
A fellow monger turned me on to Lolium. I suggest we jump this train and roll over there. Very, very nice.

I thank you once again, PG!

You mean Sunkiss west....right?

diavolos
August 8th, 2014, 09:28 PM
Well I have known for years that Kathy did not really like the massage scene. Good for her and I hope things work out well for her. Well I guess it is time to visit Coco and the girls again now that Nikki has an opening that needs to be filled.

Correction E ,3 openings to be filled.

dmichaels65
August 9th, 2014, 05:53 AM
D - I always like to hear mongering adventures.

D -65,hope you are not talking about your experiences at Sunkiss,as for me,been going there for a while now,took a little doing at the beginning
but eventually 80% of them gave me what I wanted,when we meet again I will tell you some storys.

riverrat32
August 9th, 2014, 07:58 AM
Good review on Oki. Maybe E can help Michelle learn how to do a "real" 4 hand massage??

Abaddon
August 26th, 2014, 04:02 AM
Annie from Sunkiss is pregnant,(not by me I swear)

Is Annie really pregnant? And if so, how far along is she? I've never been to Sunkiss, and as I understand it, its strictly legit, but if they have a pregnant masseuse I'd be more than happy to get a massage from her! Even without a HE!

progolfer
August 28th, 2014, 01:17 PM
Yes, she is pregnant but not giving massages.

Abaddon
August 30th, 2014, 03:42 AM
Yes, she is pregnant but not giving massages.

Well that's rather disappointing. And yes, I found that out the other day when I called and asked for her. Ah, more's the pity...

diavolos
August 30th, 2014, 05:19 AM
Is Annie really pregnant? And if so, how far along is she? I've never been to Sunkiss, and as I understand it, its strictly legit, but if they have a pregnant masseuse I'd be more than happy to get a massage from her! Even without a HE!

Abaddon,i don't think your very bright,i posted to the fact 3 weeks ago,i will tell you the same thing I told riverrat...the fuck you guys thing, I got nothing better to do and I sit in front of the computer and invent stories, shit.

1drmain
August 30th, 2014, 07:19 AM
Annie is pregnant. She just received the DNA test and has confirmed I'm the father and Diavolos is the grand father and SUAGUA is the great grandfather

earnhardt
August 30th, 2014, 08:33 AM
Annie is pregnant. She just received the DNA test and has confirmed I'm the father and Diavolos is the grand father and SUAGUA is the great grandfather

I will sacrifice myself for Annie and be her kids GOD father.

riverrat32
August 30th, 2014, 10:09 AM
D, you gotta get some meds - you've been crabby for too long!! But then if 1dr is really your son, then I can understand.

Relax, dude.

sua gua
August 30th, 2014, 04:49 PM

I just saw the DNA test results, the kid has 3 yes 3 fathers wraped into one child..a true rarity....
The kid will be angry and pissed off like Diavolos, so he will never be fucked with...
A big mouth and Monger ego like 1drmain, so he will strut around like a king....
And charming great looks and all things good like me.

Damn, what a lucky baby.

diavolos
August 30th, 2014, 05:01 PM
D, you gotta get some meds - you've been crabby for too long!! But then if 1dr is really your son, then I can understand.

Relax, dude.
Yea Riverrat,the Doc is my illegitimate son,as I am Sua Gua illegitimate son,see,we are all one big happy family, going whoring together,along with Earnhardt which is my adopted son...I don't exactly know your age,but I am guessing ,early 40,s,still time for you to learn how to read people,even through this forum, so let me lay it out for you as delicate as I can, so I wont hurt your feelings,if you want to be revelant in anything,you have to know you capabilities,you cant always be agreeable with what people write or say,have your own opinions ,even when your are wrong...you write and I quote,i heard from a fellow monger that Emily does full service,and you try to pass that as info to me ,when I was the one fucking her ,when she was working for Connie, see I what I mean....If you want to be part of the monger brotherhood,you have to come out and meet the guys,the last 6 months or so we had 3 or 4 GTG, and on those occasions,you where either in florida one time ,Europe the next,etc,always an excuse ,see what i mean.Fuck it,i raised my sons already,dont need this.As far as meds ,don't need them, and I am always relaxed.Out.

1drmain
August 31st, 2014, 07:29 AM

Relax, dude.

LOL, riverrat32 said something funny. I'm sending this to the Guiness Book of Records on this day in 2014 Riverrat32 said something funny.....however, he is still a douchebag

1drmain
August 31st, 2014, 07:31 AM
I just saw the DNA test results, the kid has 3 yes 3 fathers wraped into one child..a true rarity....
The kid will be angry and pissed off like Diavolos, so he will never be fucked with...
A big mouth and Monger ego like 1drmain, so he will strut around like a king....

Damn, what a lucky baby.

I would say he is a lucky baby. His first word(s) could be "Happy Ending"

1drmain
August 31st, 2014, 07:34 AM
Yea Riverrat,the Doc is my illegitimate son,as I am Sua Gua illegitimate son,see,we are all one big happy family, going whoring together,along with Earnhardt which is my adopted son...I don't exactly know your age,but I am guessing ,early 40,s,still time for you to learn how to read people,even through this forum, so let me lay it out for you as delicate as I can, so I wont hurt your feelings,if you want to be revelant in anything,you have to know you capabilities,you cant always be agreeable with what people write or say,have your own opinions ,even when your are wrong...you write and I quote,i heard from a fellow monger that Emily does full service,and you try to pass that as info to me ,when I was the one fucking her ,when she was working for Connie, see I what I mean....If you want to be part of the monger brotherhood,you have to come out and meet the guys,the last 6 months or so we had 3 or 4 GTG, and on those occasions,you where either in florida one time ,Europe the next,etc,always an excuse ,see what i mean.Fuck it,i raised my sons already,dont need this.As far as meds ,don't need them, and I am always relaxed.Out.

Big D...............it is quite enjoyable NOT having Riverrat at the GTG. Raise your hand if you want RR at the next get together...........hmmmmmmmmm. okay no one is raising their hands, looks like everyone is wiping their ass instead

1drmain
August 31st, 2014, 07:46 AM

Damn, what a lucky baby.

SG you forgot to add something. He will have your temperament and argue/fight with most mongers on mpreview.

riverrat32
August 31st, 2014, 11:30 AM
Wow! The hate runs strong in here. Nice.

D, I am 49 and own a couple of small businesses that take me on the road often. Excuses? If you want to see it that way, then be my guest. And I'll post what I want. Just cuz I'm not a dick, doesn't mean I don't like mongering - or TRYING to share what I know with you.

1dr, don't worry about me at a GTG. I get the message loud and clear. Yeah, I tried sharing some stuff with you, and enjoy your stories. Wow, what an asshole I am!!!

progolfer
August 31st, 2014, 11:42 AM
Why can't we all get along.

sua gua
August 31st, 2014, 12:01 PM
SG you forgot to add something. He will have your temperament and argue/fight with most mongers on mpreview.

I cant help it 1Dr...been that way since I was one of the only White Kids left in Englewood and had to fight just about everyday....I still have you and Earnhardt to help calm me down, especially E as he just laughs at me when I get my Irish up which is about every 10 mins or so.....

1drmain
September 3rd, 2014, 06:14 AM
Wow! The hate runs strong in here. Nice.

D, I am 49 and own a couple of small businesses that take me on the road often. Excuses? If you want to see it that way, then be my guest. And I'll post what I want. Just cuz I'm not a dick, doesn't mean I don't like mongering - or TRYING to share what I know with you.

1dr, don't worry about me at a GTG. I get the message loud and clear. Yeah, I tried sharing some stuff with you, and enjoy your stories. Wow, what an asshole I am!!!

RR, there might be mongers on this board who would enjoy your company at the next GTG. I'm just not one of them. Don't let what I say affect your decision to attend or not attend a GTG.

I'm not going to turn this into a war or words. For me, that is childish.

True, you sent a few PM's to me. Why? I don't know. I didn't ask for information. It is very rare when a monger shares information with me that I don't already know. But thanks for reaching out.

1drmain
September 3rd, 2014, 06:16 AM
Why can't we all get along.

WHY???? too many assholes in the world........just like too many democrats (assholes) in cook county, lol

1drmain
September 3rd, 2014, 06:18 AM
I cant help it 1Dr...been that way since I was one of the only White Kids left in Englewood and had to fight just about everyday....I still have you and Earnhardt to help calm me down, especially E as he just laughs at me when I get my Irish up which is about every 10 mins or so.....

Is that why you want to fight E when he grabs the last pork bun at Minghin?

diavolos
September 3rd, 2014, 06:31 PM
Keep, it going Doc, you are on a roll ,you remind me.....well ,of me, lol.

earnhardt
September 4th, 2014, 09:50 AM
Hey 1d, I just thought that SG needed the carbs. Thats why I gave him the last bun.