PDA

View Full Version : This bothers me

1drmain
June 15th, 2014, 01:47 PM
You make an appt with a gal. A gal who knows you. She knows I'm going to fuck her, she knows we are going to do 69....I visit we strip down we get naked she is blowing me, then i pull her around for a little 69. and while eating and licking the vagina (which im the best in the world at) i smell her asshole....kinda like sweaty ass. Now, I understand an asshole should smell like this. However, I made the appt and told her I would be there in 30 minutes.......honey, go clean your asshole, right? anyway, i was just aggravated because i cut the 69 session short because of a sweaty asshole...swass was bad.

MPkid
June 15th, 2014, 03:14 PM
You make an appt with a gal. A gal who knows you. She knows I'm going to fuck her, she knows we are going to do 69....I visit we strip down we get naked she is blowing me, then i pull her around for a little 69. and while eating and licking the vagina (which im the best in the world at) i smell her asshole....kinda like sweaty ass. Now, I understand an asshole should smell like this. However, I made the appt and told her I would be there in 30 minutes.......honey, go clean your asshole, right? anyway, i was just aggravated because i cut the 69 session short because of a sweaty asshole...swass was bad.

LOL...That is funny but on the other hand how many half wiped sweaty asses do she have to endure each day?

sua gua
June 16th, 2014, 07:45 AM
You have to learn to breath out of your ears Bro!

1drmain
June 16th, 2014, 10:12 AM
true MPkid, she is definitely around fat smelly monger butts daily. unfortunately, I will not have another 69 session with her. it would bring back stinky memories, lol.

I may, in the future ask each gal I plan to do 69 with....Hey, by the way, did you wash your asshole just now? lol

MPkid
June 16th, 2014, 10:31 AM
true MPkid, she is definitely around fat smelly monger butts daily. unfortunately, I will not have another 69 session with her. it would bring back stinky memories, lol.

I may, in the future ask each gal I plan to do 69 with....Hey, by the way, did you wash your asshole just now? lol

Damn amateurs! LOL If I see a noodle hanging out of a chicks asshole I'll just suck it up like "Lady and the Tramp" and keep going!! HAHAHA

chanceforester
June 16th, 2014, 02:33 PM

I guess I'm just a freak. I love the smell of a women's sweaty asshole. If there's cum dripping out of it...I'm out...but musty butt makes my boy up...mixed with some sweet poon smell and I'm off to the races.

Obviously, there is a line between smell and stench. But you're talking to a guy that regularly snakes providers underwear whenever possible...

I'm a freak, a super freak, I'm super freaky!

dmichaels65
June 16th, 2014, 05:29 PM
Sick bastards, LOL

I guess I'm just a freak. I love the smell of a women's sweaty asshole. If there's cum dripping out of it...I'm out...but musty butt makes my boy up...mixed with some sweet poon smell and I'm off to the races.

Obviously, there is a line between smell and stench. But you're talking to a guy that regularly snakes providers underwear whenever possible...

diavolos
June 17th, 2014, 03:21 AM
I will second that Dm 65,sick bastards lol....there is nothing worst when you eat pussy for funky smells ,don't care where they come from,a clean snatch, I can dine for hours.

sua gua
June 17th, 2014, 03:15 PM

A lot of guys love some funk smell.
I dont care about a little sweat smell but stink.....no way!

earnhardt
June 18th, 2014, 12:11 PM
Hey 1drmain, Just SUCK it up and bring a cloths pin with you to put on your nose. Better yet bring some nice smelling butt spray.

mahalo21
June 21st, 2014, 07:36 PM
I wonder if the girls are blogging about the smell of Dick Cheese?
Its really a conscious effort to be clean and smell fresh, and even then its not that easy to be fresh after being couped up for even 30 minutes....i think really fresh is not as common as you would think...

ponocha
June 22nd, 2014, 01:47 AM
thats why the places with showers give BBBJ and rimming

mahalo21
June 22nd, 2014, 12:08 PM
thats why the places with showers give BBBJ and rimming

EXACTLY! I try to only frequent places with showers. I always taken one so the girls know im fresh. Too bad the girls cant shower...

asiansam
June 22nd, 2014, 06:00 PM
EXACTLY! I try to only frequent places with showers. I always taken one so the girls know im fresh. Too bad the girls cant shower...

You mean, too bad they don't. It's not like they couldn't, if they gave a shit. Some girls do shower after, but not the majority, even when there is a shower on site.

Rubenme2
June 25th, 2014, 02:40 PM

Damn, that's nasty!

I always arrive showered and I expect her to be fresh and ready or it's no go joe.

Had one provider who was ok in looks and the session was going fine. I did the dip stink test and already decided I wasn't going down on her. Then we switched to doggie. The stench that came from that ass was not going to help me get the deed done. Especially since I already paid. I quickly flipped her over while trying to get the bad memory of that smell from my mind.

It was hard ( insert snare drum and crash here) but I was able to get it done and get outta there.

sua gua
June 25th, 2014, 06:11 PM
Damn, that's nasty!

I always arrive showered and I expect her to be fresh and ready or it's no go joe.

Had one provider who was ok in looks and the session was going fine. I did the dip stink test and already decided I wasn't going down on her. Then we switched to doggie. The stench that came from that ass was not going to help me get the deed done. Especially since I already paid. I quickly flipped her over while trying to get the bad memory of that smell from my mind.

It was hard ( insert snare drum and crash here) but I was able to get it done and get outta there.

Did you tell her?
Do any of you guys tell them?
I do.
I try to be gracious, but I will tell them.
Every girl will have a bad day down there, and I will try to turn it into a more playful session.
Take a shower with her....wash her ass and have fun with it so she isnt destroyed by it...Play time etc.
Turn a turn off into a turn on.....

Rubenme2
November 12th, 2014, 08:58 AM
Did you tell her?
Do any of you guys tell them?
I do.
I try to be gracious, but I will tell them.
Every girl will have a bad day down there, and I will try to turn it into a more playful session.
Take a shower with her....wash her ass and have fun with it so she isnt destroyed by it...Play time etc.
Turn a turn off into a turn on.....

Been a while since I've been here. Didn't mean to leave you hanging.

I did not tell her directly as I didn't think she'd be around long or that I would repeat with anyway. The little head picked her after all the others were taken. If it was a girl I had seen before and had a connection with I would have told her in a gracious way. Turn a turn off to a turn on...I agree.

What I did do sometime later was communicate to the establishment that in general the girls should be fresh and that BO reduces return customers. Things improved 100%. Now 5 months later they need to be reminded again.