PDA

View Full Version : Mothers Day

diavolos
May 11th, 2014, 08:15 AM
Maybe this not the right format.....Anyway I would like to wish a Happy Mothers Day,to all the mothers out there.

1drmain
May 11th, 2014, 08:30 AM
this is the perfect forum BIG D. I' m reading reviews as we speak with my mother. Since it is Mother's Day I'm treating her to a massage. Guess what? She only wants to go to SUNKISS. Even my mother says there is no other SPA in Chicagoland other then SUNKISS.

Maybe this not the right format.....Anyway I would like to wish a Happy Mothers Day,to all the mothers out there.

diavolos
May 11th, 2014, 08:48 AM
this is the perfect forum BIG D. I' m reading reviews as we speak with my mother. Since it is Mother's Day I'm treating her to a massage. Guess what? She only wants to go to SUNKISS. Even my mother says there is no other SPA in Chicagoland other then SUNKISS.

Too funny bro,lol,carefull though,your going to have the Sunkiss police on your ass.

dmichaels65
May 11th, 2014, 11:08 AM
Diavolos, I was just about to post this very topic so great monger minds think alike bro! My mom is not in Illinois so I did the next best thing. I spent some very quality time with a nice asian mom. I left very happy and she was ecstatic. LOL.

diavolos
May 11th, 2014, 02:00 PM
Diavolos, I was just about to post this very topic so great monger minds think alike bro! My mom is not in Illinois so I did the next best thing. I spent some very quality time with a nice asian mom. I left very happy and she was ecstatic. LOL.

Way to go ,D-65,i am sure they are someones mom,very gentlemanly of you to spread a little love and happiness,they deserve it.