PDA

View Full Version : Angeline's Spa and Insurance

NicetoKnow
April 7th, 2014, 04:15 PM
I don't know why I am really posting this, but I saw something interesting at Angeline's Spa in Westminster. (14022 Edwards Street)

They have a large STATE FARM logo painted on their front window. The rest of the shop look all the same. I peeked in the window, and saw brochures and pamphlets for SF Insurance.

What the...? Are they branching out? Can I get Monger Insurance?

OkiOpai
April 7th, 2014, 07:46 PM
I dunno about State Farm. OTOH, I have heard you're in good hands with Allstate...

NicetoKnow
April 9th, 2014, 10:15 AM
...They have a large STATE FARM logo painted on their front window.

Not that it matters much, buy I drove up again today to look, and it's a FARMERS logo.

But it is odd...to me.

Hugh G. Rexion
April 9th, 2014, 10:22 AM
Can I buy insurance for premature ejaculation?

chanceforester
April 9th, 2014, 12:36 PM
Can I buy insurance for premature ejaculation?

Yes, you can. Any ED can be added to your california earthquake as a "rider".....

mahalo21
April 10th, 2014, 04:49 PM
I bought Flood Insurance from them, for those times that your just so backed up!

Its probably some dumb BF that has finance the whole shop and thinks his girls are legit and now he needs to recap his investment, cause the girls tell him its slow and not making any money!

We need to be concerned if they start to advertise for the Center for Disease Control!

southOC
April 13th, 2014, 11:33 AM
I am dissatisfied with my current insurer- 21st Century. I have always wanted to buy insurance from a prostitute. Here's my chance.

chanceforester
April 14th, 2014, 02:51 PM
I am dissatisfied with my current insurer- 21st Century. I have always wanted to buy insurance from a prostitute. Here's my chance.

I googled it. The owner's name is Kevin Nguyen. It's a great front! Go Kevin, Go Kevin!

facefook
April 26th, 2014, 09:53 PM
Farmer's is the one with the little tune that goes " bum, ba, bum, bum." But yes, times are tough and if you can sell some insurance with that handjob i guess thats what it takes. Usually they sell Herbalife or some crap.

chanceforester
April 27th, 2014, 02:37 PM
Farmer's is the one with the little tune that goes " bum, ba, bum, bum." But yes, times are tough and if you can sell some insurance with that handjob i guess thats what it takes. Usually they sell Herbalife or some crap.

It's gotta be just a front. After Hugh reviewed it I stopped in to do a fly by, kinda knowing I wouldn't want to pay $210 for a lack luster sesh even with a hottie. That's why I've avoided Bedazzled....

So when I stopped in a few weeks ago, I stood at the front desk for about 5 minutes (on camera, I'm sure). I dropped a business card and went on my way...never heard back either way.

OCTatts
September 2nd, 2014, 05:38 AM
Stopped by this place last week. door closed. then later i saw their post on bp. What happenedt to them?

chanceforester
September 2nd, 2014, 05:22 PM
Stopped by this place last week. door closed. then later i saw their post on bp. What happenedt to them?

That place is lame. It makes Bedazzled look like Colton. The insurance thing is a front. I went there after Hugh did and got the same treatment. The one girl is hot, but not worth the price for the attitude.

For an extra $40 I could get PSE from Mia Rider....if she would only answer her emails and texts....

One day I stood in the lobby for five minutes, staring at the camera and waving with no response. I left a business card with a note asking for an insurance quote...

Whatever....