PDA

View Full Version : Monger Get Together

1drmain
March 28th, 2014, 01:09 PM
To all,

We are having a monger get together next Friday April 4th. I have five people committed to coming....as of today. If you would like to join us, send me an email(pm). Only email if you are 100% committed. I don't want to go back and forth with who is coming, who might come, etc, etc, etc. Some of you mongers may have cold feet to join. Let me say this, DON'T. If you are on the fence, don't be, join us.....You will be glad you did. If it turns out you are an asshole in any way, shape, or form? You won't be invited to the next get together, lol. Send me an email if you are 100% committed. I will send you information on the meeting place once I receive your email. Hopefully, the email on mpreviews cooperates with us.

SUAGUA, Earnhardt, and I met today for about a three hour breakfast. Alot of laughs and ball-busting as always. I expect next Friday to be more of the same.

earnhardt
March 29th, 2014, 03:09 PM
Speaking of ASS. Who knows a massage girl here in Chicago that likes the poop shoot filled from time to time. Many girls in Thailand love the brown hole fucked so her pussy can take a break. God I miss Bangkok.

sua gua
March 29th, 2014, 05:16 PM
Speaking of ASS. Who knows a massage girl here in Chicago that likes the poop shoot filled from time to time. Many girls in Thailand love the brown hole fucked so her pussy can take a break. God I miss Bangkok.
Sick Bastard!
Go see Lisa, the one we spoke about yesterday.
Shell let you piss on her too.
Damn, how do I know this?
Cause I'm a sick Bastard.

sua gua
March 31st, 2014, 11:55 AM
To all,

We are having a monger get together next Friday April 4th. I have five people committed to coming....as of today. If you would like to join us, send me an email(pm). Only email if you are 100% committed. I don't want to go back and forth with who is coming, who might come, etc, etc, etc. Some of you mongers may have cold feet to join. Let me say this, DON'T. If you are on the fence, don't be, join us.....You will be glad you did. If it turns out you are an asshole in any way, shape, or form? You won't be invited to the next get together, lol. Send me an email if you are 100% committed. I will send you information on the meeting place once I receive your email. Hopefully, the email on mpreviews cooperates with us.

SUAGUA, Earnhardt, and I met today for about a three hour breakfast. Alot of laughs and ball-busting as always. I expect next Friday to be more of the same.

Hey 1dr, You getting anything on this yet?
I have 1 on the other site.
Come on guys, if this time isnt good, we can adjust the time and date and area.
With all the I want to's, and ill be there's the last few weeks, we should of known by now how many are coming.
If we need to change the date or the meeting area, we can do that.

If Chinatown or another area is better for most, we can go there too.

diavolos
March 31st, 2014, 12:42 PM
Hey 1dr, You getting anything on this yet?
I have 1 on the other site.
Come on guys, if this time isnt good, we can adjust the time and date and area.
With all the I want to's, and ill be there's the last few weeks, we should of known by now how many are coming.
If we need to change the date or the meeting area, we can do that.

If Chinatown or another area is better for most, we can go there too.
Hey Sua Gua,how is it going man, sent mail to 1drmain3 days ago,and to you yesterday,dint hear back from you guys,hopefully the mails got through,if not,i am still game for Friday,need to know time and place,thanks.

sua gua
March 31st, 2014, 04:06 PM
Hey Sua Gua,how is it going man, sent mail to 1drmain3 days ago,and to you yesterday,dint hear back from you guys,hopefully the mails got through,if not,i am still game for Friday,need to know time and place,thanks.
Again, I didnt get your email.
I spoke to 1dr and he said he will get in touch with you.

Bigsteve72
March 31st, 2014, 06:31 PM
The time is pretty bad for me, but I'm not one to ask the team to rearrange everything for me.

1drmain
April 1st, 2014, 07:10 AM
We have the date, time and place. We are not changing venues now. Mongers either want to go or not go...it's that simple. I have two mongers flying in from Los Angeles for this get together.....and they are bringing a few California whores with them, lol.

Diavolos I will send you another pm now.

sua gua
April 1st, 2014, 07:26 AM
We have the date, time and place. We are not changing venues now. Mongers either want to go or not go...it's that simple. I have two mongers flying in from Los Angeles for this get together.....and they are bringing a few California whores with them, lol.

Diavolos I will send you another pm now.

so there....

sua gua
April 1st, 2014, 07:29 AM
If you cant make this one because of the time or date.
We can arrange another one later in the month during the day for the married/traveling Mongers who cant come because of the time.

Its OK for someone else to arrange one too.

earnhardt
April 5th, 2014, 07:42 AM
Had a great time last night at the GTG. Sorry you are sick SG. Six of us horny mongers had s few drinks and food and shared some info on girls and places to go.

Play save and have fun all of you HORNY mongers.

diavolos
April 5th, 2014, 08:14 AM
Had a great time last night at the GTG. Sorry you are sick SG. Six of us horny mongers had s few drinks and food and shared some info on girls and places to go.

Ditto,i had a blast,good conversation, lots of laughs,it was nice to meet you all,i can see myself becoming a regular at this GTG ,that Doc guy sure is a funny dude,had us all laughing with his storys,he also mentioned that now that he spilled ALL the beans on the mongering scene,we should put Sua Gua out to pasture,Ha,Ha,Ha!!!Get well SG.

sua gua
April 5th, 2014, 09:30 AM
I told you guys it would be great.
The next one will be better as now you are comfortable with each other.
Put me out to pasture huh? Hmmmmm! As long as the pasture has Asian Girls, Ill be happy to go.

Bigsteve72 is having one in Chinatown at the end of the month.
I will see some of you there I hope.

dmichaels65
April 5th, 2014, 12:02 PM
Yes it was a great time and nice meeting you all for sure.

riverrat32
April 5th, 2014, 12:17 PM
Well, at least I can say that I have 3 days of warm weather and sun? Crap!!

earnhardt
April 5th, 2014, 01:51 PM
Well, at least I can say that I have 3 days of warm weather and sun? Crap!!

Not mongering in Florida?

Bigsteve72
April 5th, 2014, 03:36 PM
Wish I could have been there. Time and day were just horrible. I'm doing one in C-Town on the 18th at lunch time. SG: I was thinking the same place I met you guys at the first time. It's quiet and the food is good.

riverrat32
April 5th, 2014, 06:38 PM
Yes, mongering in Florida. West Palm Beach has 28 asian massage joints, including one that blew my socks off (I wasn't really wearing socks...).

sua gua
April 6th, 2014, 06:47 AM
Wish I could have been there. Time and day were just horrible. I'm doing one in C-Town on the 18th at lunch time. SG: I was thinking the same place I met you guys at the first time. It's quiet and the food is good.
Barring anything getting in the way, Ill be there again.
If no one shows, Ill meet you anyway for a mongering session.

earnhardt
April 6th, 2014, 07:46 AM

I shall show up also.

diavolos
April 6th, 2014, 08:20 AM
I shall show up also.

I am in,let me know time and place

sua gua
April 6th, 2014, 11:10 AM
I am in,let me know time and place

Big Steve will let you know.
Nice spot and we might have the dining area to ourselves

tsita
April 6th, 2014, 03:25 PM
OK I've been gone but I'm back. If I'm still welcome I'd like to come to the next one.

Bigsteve72
April 7th, 2014, 04:34 AM
04/18 around lunchtime. By the beginning of next week I'll shoot a time out. It will be at 11 or 12.

sua gua
April 7th, 2014, 06:29 AM
04/18 around lunchtime. By the beginning of next week I'll shoot a time out. It will be at 11 or 12.
B-72, make sure you tell the guys where via PM only.

It will be nice to see Tsita again.
Lanced, you coming? Pro Golfer? MRMRMRMRMR?

Bigsteve72
April 7th, 2014, 08:42 AM
B-72, make sure you tell the guys where via PM only.

It will be nice to see Tsita again.
Lanced, you coming? Pro Golfer? MRMRMRMRMR?

Of course via PM. Mama didn't raise no fool.

sua gua
April 7th, 2014, 04:15 PM
Of course via PM. Mama didn't raise no fool.
Yes she did! So did mine!
So did every Monger out there.
Look WTF we do for a hobby!
Fools, every one of us.
I love being a fool!

Bigsteve72
April 8th, 2014, 05:13 AM
Fools, every one of us.
I love being a fool!

Well, when you put it that way....yes. Lol!!

diavolos
April 8th, 2014, 05:55 AM
Fools, every one of us.
I love being a fool!

I disagree SG,there is nothing foolish about our hobby,matter of fact it makes sense on a lot of different levels,for instance,wifes or girlfriends, money wise at the long run are more expensive,and you have to put up with their sense of entitlement,and if you been with them a while,they wake it seem they doing you a favor,fuck that,in the hobby everything is pretty much straight forward,9 out of 10 times,you get what you want no hassle,i can go on with more examples,but you catch my drift.Oh ,and I get what your saying,even though it might not make sense to all the joe blows out there,it makes a whole lot sense to us.

sua gua
April 8th, 2014, 08:54 AM
Humor is one thing that can be taken for a loss on the 'net!

jrob22
April 8th, 2014, 02:56 PM
I'm 50/50 on the 18th and might just be able to do a pop in for a while as lunch time is rough. If I can't make it have fun guys.

diavolos
April 8th, 2014, 06:39 PM
Humor is one thing that can be taken for a loss on the 'net!

I got the humor part SG,but I took it a step further,with my commentary,was expressing my take on it,not a big deal.

Bigsteve72
April 14th, 2014, 08:59 AM
If any of you Chicago area mongers want to meet for lunch on Good Friday, send me a PM.

Bigsteve72
April 18th, 2014, 01:05 PM
Great seeing everyone at the GTG today. Until we meet again, have fun and be safe.

diavolos
April 18th, 2014, 03:20 PM
Great seeing everyone at the GTG today. Until we meet again, have fun and be safe.

I second that,nice meeting you guys, like the last GTG it was a lot of fun.

progolfer
April 19th, 2014, 04:31 AM
Good discussion and company. Sorry I had to leave early. Nice to put a face to a Monger name.

earnhardt
April 19th, 2014, 11:56 AM
Great seeing you guys yesterday. We had some great food and lots of laughs. Just guys bullshitting with guys. It was nice to meet progolfer.

Have fun and play safe.

sua gua
April 19th, 2014, 01:03 PM
Hey Progolfer, we owe a free lunch next time.
You left to much money. I ate free because of you.
I got you next time.
1 drmain tried to take the extra $$$ when he was leaving early too, but Earnhardt gave him a forearm shiver and knocked the extra $$$ out of his hand so we gave the extra $$$ to the server.

1drmain
April 19th, 2014, 02:54 PM
Earnhardt gave me more then a shiver, a nice swift kick in the ass too. I won't take said $$$ again. I did need a few extra bucks to tip the ladies at SUNKISS. I usually tip $5 for a handy. however, since it was Good Friday I upped this to $10. GTG was such a sausage fest. Next GTG we are crashing a spa. We can bring alcohol and order a pizza. I have already spoken with Connie regarding this. She is all in for this. Any monger interested send me a PM. Thank you

sua gua
April 19th, 2014, 05:17 PM
Earnhardt gave me more then a shiver, a nice swift kick in the ass too. I won't take said $$$ again. I did need a few extra bucks to tip the ladies at SUNKISS. I usually tip $5 for a handy. however, since it was Good Friday I upped this to $10. GTG was such a sausage fest. Next GTG we are crashing a spa. We can bring alcohol and order a pizza. I have already spoken with Connie regarding this. She is all in for this. Any monger interested send me a PM. Thank you

Too f'in funny Bro!
Heard she will start with a double handy to get every "loosened" up.
Maybe me and you to start.
Hey if you don't drink, I got some great weed.

jrob22
May 5th, 2014, 05:40 AM
Pizza beer and a massage. I'm definitely in for that

OPRFIllini
May 5th, 2014, 06:17 PM

Ditto for me. Maybe we can do this on a weekend when more of us mongers are available.

Bigsteve72
May 7th, 2014, 03:18 PM

Sounds good to me.

jrob22
May 28th, 2014, 05:54 PM
So about the pizza beer massage party...

Bigsteve72
May 30th, 2014, 04:04 AM
So about the pizza beer massage party...

I prefer beer after the massage as I don't like to be half in the bag during a rubdown. I'll have much more night time freedom in a few weeks to hang with you pigs. For now, it would be lunch for me.

diavolos
May 30th, 2014, 05:16 AM
Pizza and beer ,burger and fries,massage with benefits..... sounds good to me,its real nice how some things go together,(to quote the immortal Frank Sinatra)....You cant have one without the other.....for you youngsters ,its an old song,look it up,Keep on ,keeping on mongering.

sua gua
May 30th, 2014, 12:05 PM
Fuck it...how about a Monger Golf Outing?
You dont need to know how to golf.
THAT would be hilarious!
We all know Progolfer, he has connections, maybe he can set it up for us. Get 3 foursomes or so and go and laugh out asses off for half a day on a weekend.
Get a golfnow or Teetime coupon and get 50% off or so.

dmichaels65
May 30th, 2014, 12:57 PM
I have not attempted to golf in years, LOL. Would be a sad sight for sure bro.

THAT would be hilarious!
We all know Progolfer, he has connections, maybe he can set it up for us. Get 3 foursomes or so and go and laugh out asses off for half a day on a weekend.

earnhardt
May 31st, 2014, 07:22 AM
THAT would be hilarious!

Maybe you can get some girls to wash our club and balls at each hole. I will take 1 m4m pill for the day. Remember never let a good 4 hour boner go to waist.

MPkid
May 31st, 2014, 12:58 PM
I know I'm not from your area but reading your posts reminded me of this: http://articles.latimes.com/2004/nov/05/local/me-golfsex5
I was there that morning and saw what was going on and asked if we could enter the "tournament" and they said it was invite only... After seeing it in the news the next day I was glad I didn't participate!

sua gua
June 1st, 2014, 09:22 AM
"Riverside County sheriff's deputies, dressed in camouflage and equipped with binoculars, were in the surrounding hills monitoring the June 14 tournament."

Dont you guys Cali feel so much more safe now that the hardened criminals were taken off our streets.

jrob22
June 1st, 2014, 02:34 PM
Bunch of peeping toms sitting in the bushes enjoying the free show

dyk1
June 4th, 2014, 09:33 PM
Are these usually downtown or in the burbs?

1drmain
June 5th, 2014, 07:32 AM
suburbs. a few in chinatown

Bigsteve72
June 6th, 2014, 04:03 AM
Are these usually downtown or in the burbs?

It just depends on everyone's schedule and where they are. I've been to 2 of them, both in Chinatown and kept in contact with a couple of guys who I routinely share info with. They are fun, informative, and engaging sessions.

dyk1
June 6th, 2014, 04:51 PM
Thanks guys. Definitely interested in coming out to the next one.

Bigsteve72
June 8th, 2014, 02:49 AM
Anyone can plan one. You don't have to wait for one of us to plan. Don't be shy. Mongers show up. Some stay for an hour. Some stay for 3. I'm trying to put one together in the next week or 2. I've had graduations, a baptism, one 40th and one 50th birthday party, and a wedding coming up out of town. It's been busy for me.