PDA

View Full Version : Nuru Ripoff

deezguy
March 24th, 2014, 02:06 PM
http://longbeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/only-35-grand-opening-nuru-b0d-2-b0d-oil-ensual-lip-n-lide-20/39690282

I wanted to post this here because I posted a warning in the review section and wasn't sure it will be approved. Thirty-five sounds real tempting for a 30 minute nuru session. Not nuru. I asked PPS several times and he said he knew nothing about any ads. I, then, insisted that if I pay and it's not as advertised, I should get my money back. I was told to leave. My $35 went with me.

ExecutiveVIP
March 25th, 2014, 11:37 AM
You didn't miss much. Only 50 year old viet grandmas giving out hand jobs with mediocre massages work there. I wouldn't get a Nuru massage from them even if they offered it. You're just 10 miles away from hot 20-25 year old viet AMPs in nothern OC, so no need to make a pit stop in Norwalk for their grandmas.

deezguy
March 25th, 2014, 03:44 PM
You didn't miss much. Only 50 year old viet grandmas giving out hand jobs with mediocre massages work there. I wouldn't get a Nuru massage from them even if they offered it. You're just 10 miles away from hot 20-25 year old viet AMPs in nothern OC, so no need to make a pit stop in Norwalk for their grandmas.

Sounds like I missed a bullet. I was at the back of the hall and saw some ladies toward the front but I couldn't tell their ages. I assumed they were younger than granny age.

yoja-chingu
September 19th, 2014, 02:29 PM
I used to go to Thai Angels, in The Enclave, near Southcoast.
Not cheap, but good.

luvkitty2
September 19th, 2014, 04:50 PM
Melanie from ThaiDreams on HX used to give Nuru. At the time I remember thinking it was too high in price. I’m sorry but I don’t remember what the cost was and I don’t know if she still does it.