PDA

View Full Version : After Hours

deezguy
February 28th, 2014, 11:43 AM
I got the word that there are shops that run after hours sessions. The MMS collects at the door and clear sailing FS for the girls that want to work it. No back massage pretense. Strictly extras. Is this fact or fiction? If true, no need to disclose these secret session locations as I don't see myself participating. I just wanna know if it's scuttlebutt.

homer 1365
February 28th, 2014, 06:17 PM
Very true send me a pm

guardado
March 1st, 2014, 07:18 AM
Where are they?

OkiOpai
March 1st, 2014, 07:16 PM
I got the word that there are shops that run after hours sessions. The MMS collects at the door and clear sailing FS for the girls that want to work it. No back massage pretense. Strictly extras. Is this fact or fiction? If true, no need to disclose these secret session locations as I don't see myself participating. I just wanna know if it's scuttlebutt.

There have always been such establishments, which typically get busted because they are highly visible to cops cruising their beat after normal closing time. In fact, cops in some municipalities will stop in and check on any establishment with the lights on and "open" sign lit late at night, under the guise of checking the place out to make sure everything is OK. Places with unexpected heavy traffic near closing time will take the customer's money, send them to one of the rooms to wait for an available RA, and turn off the sign/lights out front if the management has half a brain...

SGVmonnger
April 9th, 2015, 02:58 PM
Some cities (local gov't and LE) in SGV are enacting very strict closing hours. Places in the past that closed at 12 am are forced to lockup by 9 pm.