PDA

View Full Version : Getting caught

diavolos
February 16th, 2014, 02:58 PM
Hello to all the mongers out there,got one for you,have you ever had to explain to to you S O ,wife or girlfriend ,any suspicious charges on the card,where have you been,what took you so long,why you neglect me,why don't you fuck me more often........ and how did you wiggle out of it.

Lanced
February 17th, 2014, 03:27 AM
Never used a credit card, so that's not an issue for me. Always wondered how guys manage to get away with that. As for your other questions....
"where have you been".....looking for a cute asian girl to fuck me
"what took you so long".....Chinatown is a big place, and parking is a bitch
"why do you neglect me"....because you still think tossing a salad has something to do with green leafy vegetables
"why don't you fuck me more often?"....because you can enunciate your r's perfectly

sua gua
February 17th, 2014, 07:23 AM
Never used a credit card, so that's not an issue for me. Always wondered how guys manage to get away with that. As for your other questions....
"why do you neglect me"....because you still think tossing a salad has something to do with green leafy vegetables
"why don't you fuck me more often?"....because you can enunciate your r's perfectly
Lanced is back I hope.
One of the all time greats on MPR.

How u been Bro?
I see your humor is still there and its great to see you here again.

riverrat32
February 17th, 2014, 07:39 AM
Funny stuff!

diavolos
February 17th, 2014, 07:57 AM

lol,thats funny ,well said.

RoyalCrown
February 17th, 2014, 02:01 PM

thanks for the laugh. :D

Lanced
February 18th, 2014, 03:09 AM
Thanks SG....I see you're still wearing the MPR crown, and rightfully so. If there's a spa you haven't been to, that just means it hasn't opened yet.

sua gua
February 18th, 2014, 10:13 AM
Thanks SG....I see you're still wearing the MPR crown, and rightfully so. If there's a spa you haven't been to, that just means it hasn't opened yet.
Too funny Buddy.
I have no crown, no shame, and no youth anymore.
The only difference is I still share and most of the Mongers still dont.
There are some guys who do share with me now via PM, and they are all top notch.
Stay ion touch if you care too, and I will share what I know and dont know.
Lotsa good stuff going out there now, and none of it is being reported.

tsita
April 6th, 2014, 03:42 PM
Oh man do I have a story. My ex wife (well, she wasnt ex at the time) was out of town and I changed the outgoing message on voice mail to use a different alias for me, to cover my tracks with a girl who didn't know my real name. But my wife called and heard the message. What the funk are you using another name for? she says. I convinced her the phone company was fucked up and crossed the lines with some other guy with that name who had a voice that sounded like mine.

riverrat32
April 6th, 2014, 09:57 PM
I just tell my wife I am getting a massage at my Asian places. She doesn't know the details, but I suspect she has figured it out. But no way do I put the HJ in front of good sex with the wife, so no trouble.

Its the GF who hates the Asian massage places. And she's Asian! Weird!

Bigsteve72
April 7th, 2014, 04:45 AM
Why I didn't answer the phone when the wife called? I was driving or my phone was on vibrate and I didn't feel it.
Charges on the card? I've only pulled out the card a few times when I didn't have enough cash. I pay all the bills and the statements are online with passwords only I know.

sua gua
April 7th, 2014, 04:25 PM
Next time I see you guys, I will tell about me getting caught.
Still fucked up!