PDA

View Full Version : Chinese Money Laundering

chanceforester
February 11th, 2014, 04:27 PM
I have come to the conclusion that the cheapo AMP's in Rosemead and SGV are just money laundering fronts....seriously.

I've been going to The Real Massage in Rosemead on Valley for a couple of months because for $20 you get a real good massage. So far no HE, but I'm working on Amy, who I've seen several times. I only ask for her now and she giggles at my stiffy and massages around it like crazy. She does an awesome "real" massage. Walk on back, Thai stretching, everything, but finish. My back is acting up again, so I need a "real" massage at least every couple of weeks.

Anyway, back to the Chinese Laundry: At this place, a younger man (offsite) answers the phone and then calls back to report if Amy is available.

So, $20 each. Let's call it (15) customers per day x $20 x 365 = $109,500.

There are usually three girls, but let's just say two, plus Papasan and Mamasan (who I would massage myself, but she doesn't). So let's say (4) people total at $5 per hour and let's just call it an eight hour day times 365. That's $58,400. That's $51,100 left to spend for rent, utilities, small water, towels, lotion, whatever....

I suppose it is possible that they don't pay the "girls" who just rely on tips (they expect $10, but big daddy warbucks drops a Jackson hoping for some action....Action Jackson?

I know rent is cheaper in SGV, and I don't think these gals are being held hostage or whatever, because they are older and speak a modicum of English and seem pleasant and laugh and joke with me. Actually, I don't think I've ever met a "trafficked" worker. But maybe they are working off a debt?

Maybe my Laundry idea is complete crap. Maybe I watch too many Jackie Chan movies?

Anyway, if you want a righteous massage for $20, Amy rocks. More solid mongers could at least maybe turn her to the "tug" aspect....

Silly me, I asked her for her phone number today and in perfect fucking english she said, "I don't understand, my English is not good". LOL!

She's not a looker, but by the time she's done with me my muscles are soft and my prick is hard!

Hugh G. Rexion
February 11th, 2014, 05:05 PM
I think your business model is off slightly. $300 a day and 30 days a month is $9,000 then subtract 1500-2000 for rent and $1000 for supplies and then the rest is profit. I dont know if these gals work for tips only but if they did you can see how the business is gonna pay the owner better than anything else they could do. Now if the owners wife did some FS twice a day in the back room at $80 a pop that would be an additional $5K a month.

Workswithwood
February 12th, 2014, 08:56 AM
Sometimes I wish I had a pussy
$100 a pop
dozen customers a day
365 days a year
Tax free
collect rent check,med.food from govt.
$438K plus bene's

chanceforester
February 17th, 2014, 06:46 AM
I think your business model is off slightly. $300 a day and 30 days a month is $9,000 then subtract 1500-2000 for rent and $1000 for supplies and then the rest is profit. I dont know if these gals work for tips only but if they did you can see how the business is gonna pay the owner better than anything else they could do. Now if the owners wife did some FS twice a day in the back room at $80 a pop that would be an additional $5K a month.

Oh well, back to school....maybe I can graduate magna cum loudly!

MPkid
February 21st, 2014, 01:25 PM
Sometimes I wish I had a pussy
$100 a pop
dozen customers a day
365 days a year
Tax free
collect rent check,med.food from govt.
$438K plus bene's

NO WAY...it's better to have 4 pussies $160 a pop, $100 for the girl, $60 x 4 for me = $240 and because I'm a nice guy only expect 5 customers a day = $1200 a day x 365 = $438,500 - $24000 rent for upscale apt. =$414,000 - $10,000 to keep a lawyer on retainer = $404,500 net per year and I don't have to suck 1 smelly cock or take a load on the face! Gotta get my PHD (Pimpin Hoes Degree)

On second thought....buy a bar in Cambodia for $2000 have 4 whores give me $10 bar fines each night, maybe sell $100 or $200 worth of booze a night, all the free pussy you can eat, $200 a month rent and 0 chance of LE ruining your day.

willb
March 7th, 2014, 08:52 PM
What type of score I need on the STD's to get into PHD school ..LOL

chanceforester
March 8th, 2014, 01:04 PM
What type of score I need on the STD's to get into PHD school ..LOL

I have been corrected: The new Happy Massage is apparently a real AMP. I saw it about a month ago before I went to get my monthly Legit from Amy at Real Massage. It was 10:30 and they weren't open yet. So, I went on my way to get back walk and blue balls from Amy. Damn, she aint a looker, but she does a hell of a real massage, which my aging bones need occasionally. Last time, I tossed one off while she was getting my water. shoulda stopped at Happy afterwards to get my money laundered.....

ExecutiveVIP
March 13th, 2014, 11:46 AM
$414,000 - $10,000 to keep a lawyer on retainer = $404,500 net per year

Funny thing is that the smart mamasans do keep a lawyer on retainer. I remember arriving at a Viet MP in a strip mall 2 years ago and seeing that it had been raided earlier that day by the police. They left the door unlocked, wide open with a yellow search warrant notice taped in the front.

Curious, I proceeded to another location that I knew was owned by the same owners because the same Viet girls rotated between the MPs.

When I arrive at the second location I saw the hot early 40's viet MILF who was I had seen before and I figured was the owner of several of the MPs that I frequented. She was outside talking with her white lawyer who had just arrived in his Escalade.

The owner recognized me from past meetings, smiled at me and said, "New girl Anna for you today, and she's only 22, go in honey." When I get in I noticed the electricity had been shut off. I noticed Anna who was a hot Viet/white mix, super hot, and fucked her in a room dimly lit up only by a flashlight and was on my way back home.

I figured the Police/city had shut off her electricity to her other establishment, and she had her lawyer on the scene in case the cops showed up with another search warrant. She was so greedy that she couldn't just shut down all her various MPs while things with LE cooled down. I was also so horny for the hot 22 year old, that I ended up fucking her instead of walking away until LE cooled down.

It turned out that only that one out of 3 or 4 MPs that the same owner had was shutdown in the coming months. It was also the only one right next to a daycare center. This is a city notorious for looking the other way on MPs, but this owner got careless by locating next to a daycare center where kids are dropped off and picked up by parents on a daily basis. Even liberal cities will enforce the law when it comes to something like stupid like that.