PDA

View Full Version : Sunkiss

diavolos
December 23rd, 2013, 06:05 PM
hey Merovingian how goes it,i too was surprised to learn that both sisters are gone,was at sunkiss with Christina not to long ago she gave no hint what was happening,i know they were close with lina ,that used to work there,and now works for Zen spa,if you can shed some lite to where they are working I would appreciate it,thanks

riverrat32
December 24th, 2013, 07:48 AM
They are up near the home of the Cubbies. S Avenue.

Sunkiss is boring now.

progolfer
December 24th, 2013, 12:00 PM
Is that place any better? Been there once pretty legit.

riverrat32
December 25th, 2013, 02:47 PM
Probably not, but worth a try with C working there now.

Anything is better than SK nowadays….

diavolos
December 26th, 2013, 12:15 PM
hey guys,thanks for the info,but which spa are you referring ,not to familiar with the erea

riverrat32
December 26th, 2013, 07:44 PM
I hear that she is at a spa on Sheffield...

rubrubrub
December 27th, 2013, 11:06 AM
Both sisters up there or just one? Had kristinas number from a while back but no response when I tried calling to see where she might be

riverrat32
December 27th, 2013, 01:11 PM
I am not sure, but I assume both are there.

earnhardt
December 29th, 2013, 09:48 AM
Both sisters are on sheffield. Had a massage from Nikki on Friday. Very good massage and nothing else. Review to come soon.

riverrat32
January 4th, 2014, 06:38 AM
I had a great massage with C this week. She is still the wonderful provider that we all know here to be!

Anyone try the new Thai girl at Sunkiss, Ping? I have a review to add, but have been lazy. I want to try again and see if a bit more money gets me anything.

diavolos
January 7th, 2014, 09:07 PM
I had a go with ping three weeks ago,not even close to the service I been getting with the girls that are not there anymore,dint review her,matter of fact I don't do reviews on any of the girls there,i did just one a while back,then me and Connie became very good friends,so out of respect to her ,don't write reviews.

riverrat32
January 8th, 2014, 10:25 AM
Not a bad approach. Respect works.

About the girls that left, I assume you meant Christina and Nikki? Or Emily?

diavolos
January 8th, 2014, 12:16 PM
yea,both sisters,and also Sabrina,Coco,lina.....Hey Riverrat,tried to make an appointment with Christina,at Reflaxion Spa,only Spa I found on Sheffield,Mamasan said ,no Christina there, could I have the wrong Spa,please Enlighten me as to the correct place that she works,Thanks.

riverrat32
January 8th, 2014, 01:12 PM
You have mail.

diavolos
January 8th, 2014, 09:33 PM
Riverrat32, and Sua Gua,send you guys an e mail,first time did that,hope I did it right,please let let me know you reiceved,thanks

riverrat32
January 9th, 2014, 07:27 AM
Good, and you have a reply with her number.

sua gua
January 9th, 2014, 10:58 AM
Riverrat32, and Sua Gua,send you guys an e mail,first time did that,hope I did it right,please let let me know you reiceved,thanks
Yes, I got it and you have a reply.
Thanks

diavolos
January 15th, 2014, 10:11 PM
SG,you r rite my friend,seems like everybody here in Chicago,including myself, up until a couple of months ago,when I saw the lite,does not only want to share,but there is no communication whats so ever,i am fucking jealous of the people,in los angeles they the only ones that are communicating,on this board,WTF,every fucking time I am clicking on the discussion page,thats all I see,come on you fuckers out there post something, ANYTHING,and god forbid you divulge anything about you ATF,guess what,they are NOT your wifes or girlfriends,you might think they are,but you are wrong,they come here, put up with us,for one reason only ,the almighty dollar,if you think otherwise you are delusional,grant it ,there are few exceptions out there,but they are a few and far between ,at the end of the day we all pay for services,they provide ,so don't be so tight lipped,OPEN up,talk about any fucking thing,lets start the communication already,fuck that felt GOOD.

sua gua
January 16th, 2014, 02:20 PM
Bro, I can tell one thing that is as certain and our taxed going up, Chgo Boys, with the exception of very few, will not share.
Dont get angry, just share with me, 1drmain, Earnhardt, and a couple of others and you will be good to go.
We like to share its that simple, but get us/them to trust you Bro, and most of your dreams will be happy.

Just start emailing guys, if they respond, you know that you have a trading partner, if they dont, forget them, and remember them when they come asking you for help or info in the future.
GL.

riverrat32
January 16th, 2014, 09:26 PM
Count me as a contributing member

sua gua
January 17th, 2014, 08:28 AM
Count me as a contributing member
Yup, Riverrats good to go, here and the other review site.

diavolos
January 17th, 2014, 08:56 AM
Yup, Riverrats good to go, here and the other review site.

Hey SG,how you doing pal,no problem,playing ball with you guys,i understand about trust ,is earned not given,so let the testing begin,allready shared with Riverrat32,couple days ago,still waiting for a response.

sua gua
January 21st, 2014, 01:23 PM
Hey SG,how you doing pal,no problem,playing ball with you guys,i understand about trust ,is earned not given,so let the testing begin,allready shared with Riverrat32,couple days ago,still waiting for a response.
Ok Bro.
I will say this to all my Bros out there, if Diavolos is sending you info, at least confirm with him you got the email.. WTF, his info is good, and he is a sharing Monger with good info. Gave me something I didnt know about and I really appreciate that.

diavolos
January 21st, 2014, 08:58 PM
Ok Bro.
I will say this to all my Bros out there, if Diavolos is sending you info, at least confirm with him you got the email.. WTF, his info is good, and he is a sharing Monger with good info. Gave me something I didnt know about and I really appreciate that.

Thanks SG , for the vote of confidence ,much appreciate,like I said I am willing to share,but it has to be a two way street.

riverrat32
January 21st, 2014, 11:45 PM
I replied to the last note I got, didn't I?

On topic, is Sunkiss washed up with the departure of Christina and Nikki? I doubt Ping can hold the place together, no matter how much she might (or might not) do.

progolfer
January 23rd, 2014, 11:34 AM
They run a good, clean place with young pretty women. Always a call for that. Talent will figure it out and adjust the accordingly.

diavolos
January 23rd, 2014, 01:37 PM
I replied to the last note I got, didn't I?

On topic, is Sunkiss washed up with the departure of Christina and Nikki? I doubt Ping can hold the place together, no matter how much she might (or might not) do.

People probably were wondering the samething before,Lina,Christina,Cocco,Emily,Sabrina cathy,e.t.c,got there,never fear my friends,its mostly a case of Economics,when one of them,the smart one,walks out with 300 hundred plus on any given day,the others will fallow suit,its just a matter of time,before they look around and realize they are wearing cloths from K mart,instead of high end places,they are woman they like expensive things,and let me tell you they all talk shop with each other,so give it time,and every thing will be as it was.

riverrat32
January 28th, 2014, 04:18 PM
Good point. But it may take a while. Maybe a visit to the new girl Tina?

riverrat32
February 1st, 2014, 07:58 PM
diavolos, you were right...!

Nice visit to Comfort Spa this week. I'll post a review soon.

diavolos
February 2nd, 2014, 09:47 AM
diavolos, you were right...!

Nice visit to Comfort Spa this week. I'll post a review soon.

Glad to be of help...PM with the details

riverrat32
February 3rd, 2014, 01:17 PM
Just that you called it. No one stays legit. Three of the girls at SK are doing some nice extras.

Comfort was a nice place. The cute but surly woman from Oki Doki is there, but the younger gal provides a great quality massage...in all the basic ways!

riverrat32
February 3rd, 2014, 03:04 PM
Sunkiss info via PM only, please.

riverrat32
February 5th, 2014, 08:39 PM
progolfer, you have mail. A few more recommendations.

riverrat32
February 24th, 2014, 11:52 AM
Any updates on the Chicago Ave places?

Oki Doki, Sunkiss, T-Pro, Tao...

sua gua
February 24th, 2014, 06:22 PM

R-32, you will realize very quickly that very few guys share here.
I am lucky in that I now have a grand total of 5 guys who share via PM consistently, and over the years I have given out so much info, it would be enough to write a book.....but no more freebies from me.

Guys give to me, they get from me.....

riverrat32
February 24th, 2014, 06:26 PM
I know. I have found that out, but I always am willing to try to get some talk going.

diavolos
February 24th, 2014, 10:13 PM
Sua Gua,R=32,how you guys doing,i am in the same boat as you ,I feel you guys frustration jumping through the pages,matter of fact I ranted on here not to long ago,(and I say this with respect),our resident sage,yea that's you SG ,gave me some good advice,reach out to guys ,and see if they respond,if they do you have a sharing partner,if not don't give no freebies,so I say we should stop beating on a dead horse,waste of energy.

dmichaels65
February 25th, 2014, 05:33 AM
My travel area is the suburbs. All I know about these places is what I read on review sites.

riverrat32
March 16th, 2014, 02:30 PM
Anyone see Emily at Oki Doki lately?

Bigsteve72
March 17th, 2014, 06:05 AM

T-pro is still a whore house. Tao still has Tina and May. There is a new girl I saw the last time I was there. She's real short. Another newer girl there does a great foot massage if you ask. She's pushy about tips. Oki-Doki was still ok when I was there in January. Head up to Elegant on Grand. Jessica is not good on a first time. Might have some potential. Massage was mediocre. Lavender has more girls going legit than happy. I think they had some trouble a while back. I believe Monica went home to China for a while.

diavolos
March 17th, 2014, 07:02 AM

Emily at Oki Doki still getting the job done,Sunkiss is Sunkiss,T- Pro ,no glove no love,Ocean Spa, or Lolium Spa....,if any of you were looking for Coco, she used to work at Sunkiss she is the owner/MMS there now.

riverrat32
March 17th, 2014, 07:23 AM
Is Emily still doing FS?

1drmain
March 17th, 2014, 07:49 AM
Personally, I know both SG and I tried (years ago) to keep this board alive and kicking. To make it fun, informative, entertaining, etc. A few mongers chimed in and it was fun for awhile. Then it died again, and again...I find it comical to see/read some of the posts. Perhaps, chicago is making a comeback....I highly doubt it. For me, I was burned once by a monger. A massage girl showed me a review and told me you are 1drmain. Ofcourse, I denied this. This monger who I trusted (mistake) fucked me. Therefore, my trust level with mongers is very low. I do not share with people I do not know OR TRUST. I do not want to be burned again. LQQKOUT, SG, Earnhardt, Eagle River, to name a few. These are guys I trust, and who are friends. All of us have gone out in the past for drinks, food, and laughs. Perhaps a few mongers would like to join us one day. This would go a long way to building trust. Personally, I need to know you, see you, look you in the eyes to feel comfortable trusting you. I do appreciate some of you who are trying to make this board fun again. I have been standing on the sidelines waiting to see what happens. As some of you know, I continue to share and have a hell of alot of information on who is who and where are they now? Anyway, happy mongering.

diavolos
March 17th, 2014, 08:02 AM
Personally, I know both SG and I tried (years ago) to keep this board alive and kicking. To make it fun, informative, entertaining, etc. A few mongers chimed in and it was fun for awhile. Then it died again, and again...I find it comical to see/read some of the posts. Perhaps, chicago is making a comeback....I highly doubt it. For me, I was burned once by a monger. A massage girl showed me a review and told me you are 1drmain. Ofcourse, I denied this. This monger who I trusted (mistake) fucked me. Therefore, my trust level with mongers is very low. I do not share with people I do not know OR TRUST. I do not want to be burned again. LQQKOUT, SG, Earnhardt, Eagle River, to name a few. These are guys I trust, and who are friends. All of us have gone out in the past for drinks, food, and laughs. Perhaps a few mongers would like to join us one day. This would go a long way to building trust. Personally, I need to know you, see you, look you in the eyes to feel comfortable trusting you. I do appreciate some of you who are trying to make this board fun again. I have been standing on the sidelines waiting to see what happens. As some of you know, I continue to share and have a hell of alot of information on who is who and where are they now? Anyway, happy mongering.
Hey there Doc,reached out to you via PM ,you never responded,gonna try again ,here is hoping you not holding a grudge from years ago,let bygones be bygones,have been having PM , with SG,EARNHARDT,RR -32, among others,like to add you to the list,what do you say,friend.

dmichaels65
March 17th, 2014, 08:15 AM
I am always up for drinks, food, and fun.

diavolos
March 17th, 2014, 10:20 AM
TRUST,A very interesting word,very important to know who to trust in avery relationship,marriage,business,friendship.... Trick is how you go about trusting someone,as most of you know,almost averybody puts on a face and they act a certain way as soon as they get out of their house to go face the world,they let you see what they want you to see,so I think in order to trust anyone,you got to take a leap of faith,and get to know them gradually,but at the same time unless you have a degree in psychology,how do you know?

sua gua
March 18th, 2014, 02:50 PM
Hey there Doc,reached out to you via PM ,you never responded,gonna try again ,here is hoping you not holding a grudge from years ago,let bygones be bygones,have been having PM , with SG,EARNHARDT,RR -32, among others,like to add you to the list,what do you say,friend.

Diavolos, Bro calm down.
My emails aint getting thru to some, and I must not be getting any based on your PM to me which did go thru this time.
One thing you shouldnt do is question me and a couple of others on here. We AWAYS get back to anyones emails whether we like them or not. I can vouche for othere Mongers here, as we are all same as far making contact with other Mongers.
You passion for this hobby is great, but you have to understand that sometimes these forums have problems, and things dont work as they should....hence we dont know who tried, or did send a message.

diavolos
March 18th, 2014, 07:50 PM
Diavolos, Bro calm down.
My emails aint getting thru to some, and I must not be getting any based on your PM to me which did go thru this time.
One thing you shouldnt do is question me and a couple of others on here. We AWAYS get back to anyones emails whether we like them or not. I can vouche for othere Mongers here, as we are all same as far making contact with other Mongers.
You passion for this hobby is great, but you have to understand that sometimes these forums have problems, and things dont work as they should....hence we dont know who tried, or did send a message.

SG your right about the problems on the forums,i contact them through e-mail{sent out a couple PM to you and a couple others and they were not posting on my end, dint know if I was getting through or not} they just got back to me saying that the system sometimes gets a glitch,when you guys dint respond,i was wondering ,what the hell did I do to upset you guys,bro I like to think that we are all in this together,and I am talking about you ,Earnhardt,RR-32,dMicheals,the DOC,even though I have tried to reach out to him,its no dice,and STEVE72also ,I am not questioning you SG just dint know about the glitches,its all good bro.By the way the DOC said he got burned by someone that he trusted,and he feels more comfortable when he is sitting across from someone,so he can get a feel about the person,may I suggest a GTG ,what do say?

dmichaels65
March 19th, 2014, 05:03 AM
Hopefully the glitches will be fixed when they launch the new website.

SG your right about the problems on the forums,i contact them through e-mail{sent out a couple PM to you and a couple others and they were not posting on my end, dint know if I was getting through or not} they just got back to me saying that the system sometimes gets a glitch,when you guys dint respond,i was wondering ,what the hell did I do to upset you guys,bro I like to think that we are all in this together,and I am talking about you ,Earnhardt,RR-32,dMicheals,the DOC,even though I have tried to reach out to him,its no dice,and STEVE72also ,I am not questioning you SG just dint know about the glitches,its all good bro.By the way the DOC said he got burned by someone that he trusted,and he feels more comfortable when he is sitting across from someone,so he can get a feel about the person,may I suggest a GTG ,what do say?

Bigsteve72
March 19th, 2014, 09:09 PM

A Chicago monger asked me for some info a while back, asking me for some specifics on particular spas. I asked him what he had for me. He sent me a list of names and spas that he goes to that were supposed winners. I called them all. Out of all of them, 2 were closed, and the rest did not have those girls working there on the list he gave me. Do your homework on what these mongers try to throw at you. I never give up names unless a monger is sharing valuable and current info with me. Too many idiots want freebies here. I, like many of the guys that have done this for years have spent too much money getting to the promised land. My info does not come cheap and neither should yours. Regards.

riverrat32
March 20th, 2014, 09:44 AM
I would like to say that these vets truly do have info that is worth swapping for. Steve, Sua Gua, and a few others have been generous with my attempts to share good info with them.

So if you are newer, just share with them what you've experienced, and you'll find out that the effort goes a long way. After all, any of us can find a gem - newly or vet.

OPRFIllini
March 24th, 2014, 10:28 PM
I'm not here at MP often (waiting until my finances improve, which should be soon), but I do chip in when I can with info. I can tell you that Sua Gua & Big Steve are the gurus; they've helped me with sage advice on the RM site. I trust them well. And Riverrat's a good source too.