PDA

View Full Version : Remember when you could get a bbbj for $20?

Richard Boinkwell
December 9th, 2013, 02:25 PM
Well, you wouldn't if you're under 35 or so. Those were the good old days for us older guys. The thrill of the hunt, beating the competition to the prize, the thrill of evading the cops--oh yes, I got pinched once, but not caught "with my pants down," so nothing happened. I'll never forget many of those
rencounters, like the time I picked up this really hot latina and as we were driving she was dfking me like crazy and rubbing Mr. J and, like some silly teenager, I came in my pants. I don't know if she realized it or not, but I told her I couldn't do it, drove her back, and she got nothing--but did not seem upset. Or the time I paid a nice-looking chick $7 for dfk and bbbj, and not in the car but some run down shanty. There are many others I remember fondly for hot make-out sessions followed by great bbbj.
Now, it seems we are the hunted, having to pay over-inflated prices and prey to unscrupulous scammers, cheaters, bait-and-switchers, and just plain fat and ugly girls who, because they have a mobile phone, can rent a room in some flea-bag hotel and claim to have great skills. You still hope against hope for something great, but as soon as you open the door the dream pops and what you usually get is a lame massage with a handy finish. It's no longer a man's world, fellas. I feel sorry for the young men who are expected now to "know how to treat a lady" (none of them admit to being prostitutes now) rather than being treated by a hot chick who won't take your whole day's salary for a cheap thrill.

Hugh G. Rexion
December 9th, 2013, 03:14 PM
Yes I remember when gasoline cost less than $1.00 a gallon and minimum wage was $3.00 an hour so I am not sure things have gotten that much more expensive. $7 for a BJ in a shack? The car sounds better and safer. How much today for a bj from streetwalker?

Richard Boinkwell
December 9th, 2013, 03:42 PM
Hugh I'm not talking about the 70s but the 80s and 90s. It wasn't until the late 90s that the cops cleared away most of the street-walkers. The point is that now the only streetwalkers you can find are crack-whores and grandmas, if you can find them at all. If you never hunted back then, then you missed out. And no, a car was and is not safer than a shack, be it ever so humble. (Maybe I shouldn't insult the crack-whores, because there was this one time, a SW took me to a shack, and let me smoke some of her crack--never had done it before and not since. It was very nice though, and she was not at all strung-out looking. And she didn't charge me any extra for it--just being nice. What is the chance of finding an experience like that these days?)

southOC
December 10th, 2013, 11:02 AM
I remember going to St. Mary's in Oxnard and paying $40 +$60 for 45 minutes with bbfs and bbbj. As I was getting into my car, Mamasan Sue found out my tip and came barreling out of the parlor yelling at me that I paid too much. She had a $20 in her hand for me to take back. It was a good session with a girl I liked so I told her to give it back to the girl.

Rubenme2
December 10th, 2013, 01:09 PM
Times have changed. Now it's a mamasan who feeds you kimchi and melon after you massage or who comes in the shower or massage room to give you and extra hand. It's the girl who remembers you from another parlor who let's the new place know that you're cool and not LE. And now guys you speak to only online who share phone numbers and contacts they know via PM.

streetwalkin
December 10th, 2013, 01:46 PM
i used to get great bbbj for 20 on lincoln blvd in venice in the 80's. it was fun. i was in my late teens and would see these crazed eyed sluts walking up and down the street doing my rounds for my boss driving a van. i'd just pull over in the middle of the day let them in, then drive around to an alley. slobery cim fun. i miss those days.

Richard Boinkwell
December 10th, 2013, 02:55 PM
Now THAT'S what I'm talking about people! Compare streetwalkin with the previous post and tell me, which sounds like more fun?
Kimchee and melon, forsooth!

johnworld
December 11th, 2013, 01:15 PM
Some my best encounters were in the 90's on 1st Street in Santa Ana, just off the 5 fwy. I hooked up with some really young, good looking walkers and go to that cheap, hourly motel on 1st Street. Or we would go back to my office at night and play boss and secretary.
One of best looking girls I've ever encountered (looked like a young Kate Moss). We actually went back to her apartment where she rented a room from some old gezzer.
She would get dressed up in a teddy and nylons. It was only after we were together a few times did I find out she was a really addicted junkie. One day she just disappeared, never saw her again.

streetwalkin
December 11th, 2013, 06:08 PM
erectus i love them both. i love being pampered in a spa with a massage but i also loved the raunchy experience of living on the edge with wild eyed streetwalkers. kindof apples and oranges you know

OCTatts
December 12th, 2013, 12:58 AM
Wow, thanks for the throwback mammaries. Yes, I am sure those were the days.... I just have to share this. Back in 1994 the whole west wing of the hotel on Lincoln & Gilbert ( near Savannah High School ) was a Mexican whorehouse. Each girl had her own room and the mammasan had a suite in which the mongers would lounge and pick the girls from a photo album. Then mammasan would call the girls room to arrange the date. Then you go to the room in which you can bbfs some hot Mexican jailbait for only $50. I remember getting awesome bbbj and bbfs creampie until one day they were on ABC Eyewitness News ! It turns out the mms may have just split with the money (she held the girl's $ and passports as well as blackmail leverage with their families) . Sad situation for the girls I remember, but I remember some awesome sessions with some super low mileage girls for an incredible price. Some of those girls were so tender and sweet. Totally natural girls just out of high school with braces and pigtails. Ah yes, those were the days.

Richard Boinkwell
December 12th, 2013, 03:35 PM
@streetwalkin: The problem is there is only apples these days. There is no low cost alternative to the AMPs and internet hook-ups. And you would rarely get ripped off by a SW, but it happens all the time with the internet girls. And even if they are not an intentional rip-off, they may be disappointing in performance and afterward you feel pretty bad about your wasted 2 bills. The women have more control now, as they do in most other parts of business and society. All to the good for them, while we men are a little less cocky. And so the world turns. As sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives. Well, we only have one life to live, so I will search for tomorrow.

streetwalkin
December 15th, 2013, 05:03 PM
i just hope you don't have to general hospital for all your children

ReeperBahn
December 17th, 2013, 04:47 PM
and that same $20 would buy 20 gallons of gas back then. it was paradise.

Orb2
December 21st, 2013, 09:26 PM
But a decent salary back then was $40,000. Things aren't really worse in comparison.

BBBJs can be still be had for $80 or $100 at most from younger women but easier when you're single and they are new to the area. It also helps if you don't otherwise know each other.

I've done this a few times. Kind of girls would be amateur models and actresses. College girls. Cocktail waitresses and bottle girls. Dancers or other artist types. Girls who are hot but poor.

Hire them for a few hours to help you with simple office work, young girls always need extra cash. They are always blowing their money on clothes and makeup and going out. Have them file bullshit papers and while they're there tell them they're pretty. The first time you do nothing but come onto them a little, but not so much that it makes them uncomfortable or creeped out. Then send them a message a few days later to say hi and see how they're doing. They will almost always ask if you need any more office help. That's when you tell them you've been too busy to even know what help you need but working so much has left you a bit horny without outlet and laugh it off. Don't ask her directly. If she doesn't catch on, tell her that having her come by again might make you too horny.

I wouldn't say most will pan out but at least some will offer to help you out with your little problem and try to figure out from you what you're willing to pay. Don't be afraid to negotiate and if she seems to be asking for more than you're willing you just reduce other expectations like time or what's expected. Always make her initially think what you were thinking was sex but back off to a BJ.

If you paid her $20 an hour before and she helped you for 5 hrs, $80 seems like a pretty good deal for just a 15 minute BJ especially she knows you now. If she wants $100 make her promise a good one. Now you got a girl who will come over to blow you very often BBBJ for $80 or $100. You can then graduate her to sex for not much more. Maybe $150. Initial investment might be high but if you can manage it then it's better in the long run.

I had a girl the other day say to me "this is like some kind of low key prostitution" with a tone of approval in her voice. That made me horny to think about. Having a phone flirting exchange with her now. Can't do that with street walkers!

Richard Boinkwell
December 23rd, 2013, 11:22 PM
I would call this the Rube Goldberg method of getting a bbbj. You do realize there are review sites where with just a simple call you can get a girl to give you a bbbj for 150 or less, without the upfront time and expense? Also you would have the added benefit of not having to think of yourself as a borderline psychopath. And if you are initially hiring these girls as an employee, you are running an real risk these days of a sexual harassment lawsuit--if what you are describing is true and not just your Walter Mitty daydreams.

Richard Boinkwell
December 23rd, 2013, 11:29 PM

Ah, that was when I was young and restless, I now have a guiding light.

Orb2
December 28th, 2013, 05:01 PM
I would call this the Rube Goldberg method of getting a bbbj. You do realize there are review sites where with just a simple call you can get a girl to give you a bbbj for 150 or less, without the upfront time and expense? Also you would have the added benefit of not having to think of yourself as a borderline psychopath. And if you are initially hiring these girls as an employee, you are running an real risk these days of a sexual harassment lawsuit--if what you are describing is true and not just your Walter Mitty daydreams.

What's fun about that? High volume whores don't interest me.

When did it become criminal to hit on someone? Perv talk only happens days after when they've been paid for the legit help. They are free to hang up the phone and some of them bring it up so I just go along with what they offer.

Richard Boinkwell
December 29th, 2013, 12:58 PM
What's fun about that? High volume whores don't interest me.

When did it become criminal to hit on someone? Perv talk only happens days after when they've been paid for the legit help. They are free to hang up the phone and some of them bring it up so I just go along with what they offer.

You said in your 1st post that when they first come to work for you you tell them they're pretty and "come on" to them. I think that's pretty cut and dried sexual harrasment.

MPkid
December 29th, 2013, 01:40 PM
I remember when a $20 BJ from a Harbor Blvd SW cost $175....after the bitch emptied my pockets while blowing me in my car! LOL Hard to feel a hand in your pocket with your pants pulled down and your dick in her mouth!

facefook
December 29th, 2013, 04:04 PM

Well, as long as you don't end up in the Intensive Care Ward of Genital Hospital . . .

ponocha
December 30th, 2013, 01:47 AM
I rememebr my first AMP. My Korean buddy took me to a place in el monte, or Whittier or something like that...I remember it was a place on Beverly . it was only $40 and the one thing was when you walked in there were about 10 Korean Girls on display and they wer all 9 or 10s. Many of them did BBFS...wow to be 19 again...shit that was almost 20 years ago

ryskfree
January 1st, 2014, 10:09 AM
Speaking of 20 years ago...(kinda like the 'ever been caught' thread and the remarks about Birch/Campus amps)...your Whittier experience reminds me of one of my all-time fav places on Bristol in CM. Can't even remember the name of it, but it was directly across the street from that self-service car wash, parking lot was in the back, and I recall one of the back rooms had this really strange crawl space opening for a second bed - in addition to the regular bed in the room....there were two girls (out of the 5 or 6 working), who would climb in with me and do whatever I wanted...for as long as I wanted. It was like they had seniority and it was only for them and special clients. I had been in that room multiple times before I even knew about "the door". It was like a hidden mini room with a barn door where you could escape, bring a bottle of champagne, get naked and bliss out for a couple hours with MSOG galore.

Talk about not being grateful enough at the time...to be able to find anything like that now.....would be a modern miracle.

I rememebr my first AMP. My Korean buddy took me to a place in el monte, or Whittier or something like that...I remember it was a place on Beverly . it was only $40 and the one thing was when you walked in there were about 10 Korean Girls on display and they wer all 9 or 10s. Many of them did BBFS...wow to be 19 again...shit that was almost 20 years ago

Orb2
January 3rd, 2014, 08:32 PM
You said in your 1st post that when they first come to work for you you tell them they're pretty and "come on" to them. I think that's pretty cut and dried sexual harrasment.

I'm very polite when I initially come on to women. Like a british gay guy without the accent.

Even if it were the way you're imagining, how is flirting with someone sexual harassment? Do you even know what sexual harassment is? America may be trying to cut off your balls but you don't have to offer to do the blade work yourself. Maybe at the worst they think I'm a creep if I flub hitting on them a little.