PDA

View Full Version : When a Legit session is almost better than a rushed orgasm...

Lector
December 7th, 2013, 02:44 AM
Once in a while, you find these intuitive masseuses that bend, stretch, painfully reshape your muscles, crack your back, adjust your bones, seem to know every little thing that needs a little touch, and after an hour of it, you just lay exhausted, relieved, with a sense of having her body so close to you that it felt like making love... Have you? I have, not often, but when it happens, on my way out, the larger than usual tip i may leave her with still pales in comparison to what would be expected if i had come, and the feeling is almost better....

asiansam
December 7th, 2013, 09:19 PM
Once in a while, you find these intuitive masseuses that bend, stretch, painfully reshape your muscles, crack your back, adjust your bones, seem to know every little thing that needs a little touch, and after an hour of it, you just lay exhausted, relieved, with a sense of having her body so close to you that it felt like making love... Have you? I have, not often, but when it happens, on my way out, the larger than usual tip i may leave her with still pales in comparison to what would be expected if i had come, and the feeling is almost better....

I hear you, man. Who doesn't like to bust a nut? On the other hand, it's not the only way to spend time in a massage parlor. I love a good rub, from someone with an actual personality, whether or not anything else comes with it.

LYLT
December 8th, 2013, 10:07 PM
Agreed, have a provider who has the magic touch. She is sensual, but won't talk about it. Just have to go along. It's a great massage, with perfect pressure and slow strokes with "brushing" but no holding. Makes me crazy, but I come back. She has the "formula" to get you back without finishing. I know within a mile any direction, I can get HE guaranteed, but go back to this one. Crazy!
Well, I do have to say this is my "fluffer" now and then....haha

ashwa
December 9th, 2013, 07:40 PM
Got to agree with that. Always had legit massages since I was oblivious to signals, etc. Once the cat was out of the bag, curiosity took over and I started "investigating" what the hell was really going on. But in 30 minutes there is nothing but the same old script which is sometimes a little boring to me. But when you just lay down and chill, and you get an awesome medium strong sensual massage, well that's the bomb. If she is a little cute and likes to talk just a little, that makes it all the better. I'll overtip too cause she is worth more to me than the lazy girl looking for cash.