PDA

View Full Version : Best actual massage

amozartff
November 20th, 2013, 03:47 AM
Looking for suggestions for your best actual massage. A girl you would see even if no extras were offered. Of course, i would like extras but, if she didn't give HE, you'd still go.

Prefer burbs, but city ok too.

Thanks

Bigsteve72
November 22nd, 2013, 06:27 AM
Julie at Gunnison
Iris at Healing Hands on North ave.

LQQKOUT
November 29th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Lilli or Susan from the old Health acupuncture on Archer. Look up old review and call phone number.

riverrat32
February 12th, 2014, 12:57 PM
I agree with Steve on Ivy at Healing Hands on North Avenue.

diavolos
February 14th, 2014, 08:38 AM
I agree with Steve on Ivy at Healing Hands on North Avenue.

Lina at Zen Spa,Christina at body wise Spa, Nkki when she working,Annie at Sunkiss.

LQQKOUT
February 17th, 2014, 05:15 PM
Jaime at Massage Envy LaGrange. Completely legit but FANTASTIC!

Sleepy
February 22nd, 2014, 06:56 AM
Looking for suggestions for your best actual massage. A girl you would see even if no extras were offered. Of course, i would like extras but, if she didn't give HE, you'd still go.

Prefer burbs, but city ok too.

Thanks

Try Ivy's in Lagrange.
i think it is 44 Berlington st. Right along the B&N tracks. Both girls are realy good. I like Cindy the best. :-)) 100 4 hand WOW

earnhardt
February 22nd, 2014, 03:51 PM
I have seen Cindy in La Grange many times. She is very good. Is Iris and Ivy at Healing hands the same girl?

dmichaels65
February 22nd, 2014, 04:41 PM
Coco gives a great deep tissue. St Charles @ massage world.

riverrat32
February 22nd, 2014, 08:02 PM
Yeah, earn, Iris and Ivy are indeed the same gal. I don't know the history, but she tells me that her name is Ivy (another thank you to Steve for that one!).

earnhardt
February 23rd, 2014, 10:26 AM
Yeah, earn, Iris and Ivy are indeed the same gal. I don't know the history, but she tells me that her name is Ivy (another thank you to Steve for that one!).

Thanks RR. Steve did recommend Iris/Ivy. Just did not want to ask for the wrong girls.

Sleepy
February 24th, 2014, 08:12 AM
I have seen Cindy in La Grange many times. She is very good. Is Iris and Ivy at Healing hands the same girl?

yes ivy and iris are the same girl. i dont know and she dont eather where iris came from. and cindy shes a keeper. i think you live near me? brookfield.

im been talking to alice all along sence she got shut down on wentworth. ive emailed sag gua about 6200 south kedzie wendy place, she never open any more. i told him to get a hold of tom he knows her pretty well. alice would like to buy it from her. thanks

Sleepy
February 24th, 2014, 08:14 AM
Lilli or Susan from the old Health acupuncture on Archer. Look up old review and call phone number.

there on 35 street now 1700 west

straniy
February 26th, 2014, 10:30 AM
so M spa, old old Magie Spa in Norridge on Cumberland, Joanna over there.. is a looker.. she often has hear cleavage open, and no bra... so you can take a peak at the nips.. table shower also done completely uncovered.. the massage is covered.. she is SUPER professional, and no luck in anything more than a legit massage here.. but the massage itself, is to die for!! I assume she'll let you do self service... judging by the fact that she is really open w/ her rack!

earnhardt
February 27th, 2014, 09:55 AM
I was out and about yesterday. I stopped by Elegant on Grand . Cute little girl answered the door. Told me I needed to wait 30 minutes. I told her I only stopped to get a card as I was busy. I asked her name and she said Nancy and the other girl I seen was Lindy. So I left an went to Healing Hands. Rang the bell and Elina opened the door. I went in and got a card. I did see the really cute thing in shorts walk of a room. I said hi and she smiled back and said hi. I am guessing that this tall skinny one is Ivy? I will go back for Nancy at Elegant on Friday.

riverrat32
February 27th, 2014, 04:38 PM
Earn, I will be very impressed if you get anything from Nancy. She is cute and nice, but you may leave with nary a tease. But I could be wrong...and she is cute!

earnhardt
February 28th, 2014, 08:28 AM
Well I could not wait until Friday. So I went on Thursday. Guess who I ran into. Joyce ( midway spa and senina spa ). She said Nancy only works Sat. Sun. and Monday. She did introduce me to Tina. WOW she is cute and petite.

riverrat32
February 28th, 2014, 10:00 PM
Looks like another reason to return to Grand Ave.

sua gua
March 1st, 2014, 01:38 PM
You guys are such Pigs!

earnhardt
March 2nd, 2014, 11:03 AM
You guys are such Pigs!

Call me Porky. Oink Oink Oink !!!

luvbodywork
March 8th, 2014, 07:23 AM
Helen at Sherman in Evanston does a great massage. As good as you can get. She might even play if she likes you. And just an FYI, Ivy (Iris) at Healing Hands used to be Kelly at Unwind.