PDA

View Full Version : Chines whore houses

ponocha
October 17th, 2013, 08:13 AM
I noticed more of these Chinese whore house/apt popping up. Do you guys think they are a better deal than the regular AMP? A few years ago I would say no, because the AMPs that were FS did give a nice massage before the deed for about $140 ...but now the AMP (mostly Viet) give the worst massage and have an attidude. My buddy said the Chinese houses are usually $120 or so but no real massage but you get what you want . AMP can be $40 to $70 just to enter the door and then the upsell starts...Maybe I should start going to the Chinese houses Any hot Chinese worth doing?

willb
October 17th, 2013, 06:51 PM
I think the Chinese houses have been around for many years..the best ones are hidden and a hit or miss.. In the prime of my mongering days, I preferred the houses over amp's . Low key locations with not many eyes looking ..

MPkid
October 18th, 2013, 01:47 PM
There are many on HX and BP Look up China ATF here or Nancy in Costa Mesa. $100 - $120

MPkid
November 1st, 2013, 09:26 AM
Lately my routine has been to go to the lower price apartment girls for FS ($100-$120) then a nice $15-$20 foot massage place so that way I can still get a good massage and FS for about the price of a visit to an AMP where you never get both good FS and massage.

ponocha
November 2nd, 2013, 10:33 AM
If you know Jenny,,,,give her a call and see if Sherry is still working....I had her on her first day about two week ago.. very innocent and extremely tight...but after a couple of weeks and a hundred guys..things might have changed... I use to see BOBO but she has aged so much...I guess the work gives her excess spending money and it looks like she does the pipe.. she is under 30 but looks so old now..wtf

YMMV with Sherry, but when I had her she was the cute GND college student ...hope she hasn't got jaded

YMMV

ned_flanders
May 27th, 2014, 11:24 PM
I tried looking in BP but the weird looking ads are confusing. What's the deal with the fonts and characters? In any case, how do I tell what is an AMP vs apartment operations? PM me if it's better to discuss in private. Thanks.

ponocha
May 28th, 2014, 12:59 AM
i have never been but a guy I nmet toild me that Madelins is the asian apt to hit now

drpleasure
May 28th, 2014, 06:01 AM
Service at Madelins is hit or miss. There are pictures of current girls there on h-plex.

ponocha
May 28th, 2014, 11:47 PM
The guy mentioned he had a young one but also a fat 40 year old one, so YMMV...but the fat 40 was anal bareback and all

ned_flanders
May 29th, 2014, 09:00 PM
Sorry, not into bareback, that's just me. Avoiding fat old ones is what I am trying to do as I've been stuck with too many in AMPs.

Damn MMS have a habit of lying when I ask for young and thin and get old and moldy instead. :rolleyes:

pogostick
August 13th, 2014, 02:59 PM
Tina, Bobo and Luna at Sherry's apt...$120 hr.gfe...Now that was the good old days...I am sure their r other houses on every cornor in San Gabriel..
Who knows the scoop?

ponocha
August 14th, 2014, 12:08 AM
bobo was fine but all drugged out now...looks horrible

SGVmonnger
April 9th, 2015, 03:02 PM
I have tried AAMPs with $120 fees. Best to go early, before the "V" get "loose as a goose" or they complain of being too tired after a long day!

SGVmonnger
April 14th, 2015, 09:04 PM
Any of you tried the AAMP near the In-n-Out by Rosemead Blvd and Mission Dr.?

SGVmonnger
April 14th, 2015, 09:05 PM
Any of you experienced Hot/Cold BJ by Asian providers?

chanceforester
April 15th, 2015, 11:52 AM
Any of you experienced Hot/Cold BJ by Asian providers?

I'm game, what ice then sriracha?

deezguy
April 15th, 2015, 12:16 PM
Sriracha, kung pow peppers or hot chili oil with Thai ice tea, Vietnamese ice coffee or Taiwanese milk tea with boba maybe?

ponocha
April 16th, 2015, 01:41 AM
what is a hot cold bj

SGVmonnger
April 16th, 2015, 01:46 PM
Hot and Cold BJ, is when a provider alternately conditions her mouth with warm tea and ice chips as she gives you the blow job! It is extremely mind blowing done by an experienced provider! Some AAMP providers do provide this service.

pcho010101
April 16th, 2015, 01:56 PM
Hot and Cold BJ, is when a provider alternately conditions her mouth with warm tea and ice chips as she gives you the blow job! It is extremely mind blowing done by an experienced provider! Some AAMP providers do provide this service.

I had lots of time when I was in China, it's the best experience!

asiansam
April 16th, 2015, 07:35 PM

Personally, I find it distracting. I'd rather just have straight vanilla head. BBBJCIM, of course! :D

ponocha
April 26th, 2015, 12:32 AM
hot and cold bj, is when a provider alternately conditions her mouth with warm tea and ice chips as she gives you the blow job! It is extremely mind blowing done by an experienced provider! Some aamp providers do provide this service.

where can i get this

SGVmonnger
July 7th, 2015, 11:08 PM
Have any of you guys tried the AAMPs along Mission in San Gabriel?

skylineseason
July 17th, 2015, 12:55 PM
Have any of you guys tried the AAMPs along Mission in San Gabriel?

Tried one across the Park near SG Blvd, 2nd Floor.

jaguar224
July 17th, 2015, 02:40 PM
Is that Madeline's on Mission and San Gabriel ?

SGVmonnger
August 13th, 2015, 08:22 AM
The AAMPs that I know off Mission Road are run by MMS with appointments strictly by referrals only. Connections are made via WeChat. Usually real pictures of the providers are available (so you can pick which gal that appeals to you). Service fee is 120/30 minutes. Trick pads are in very well maintained clean condos.

Bill Wilson
August 14th, 2015, 06:06 PM
I'm on We Chat and my area covers San Gabriel. From time to time, two or three times a week there is a post that is obvious. One showed sexy girls, then the interior of a condo or apt including two bedrooms. Didn't leave much to the imagination.
More interesting are sexy pics of a sexy girl, and nothing else. I've sent messages to a few but no reply. Maybe I should change my picture?!?

asiansam
August 14th, 2015, 09:58 PM
I'm on We Chat and my area covers San Gabriel. From time to time, two or three times a week there is a post that is obvious. One showed sexy girls, then the interior of a condo or apt including two bedrooms. Didn't leave much to the imagination.
More interesting are sexy pics of a sexy girl, and nothing else. I've sent messages to a few but no reply. Maybe I should change my picture?!?

Yeah, get rid of the one with the badge! Lol

SGVmonnger
August 16th, 2015, 12:51 AM
Some of the gals on WeChat only respond to reply in Chinese (use translator).

Any of you get replies to pay by I-tune card?

chanceforester
August 16th, 2015, 09:55 AM
Some of the gals on WeChat only respond to reply in Chinese (use translator).

Any of you get replies to pay by I-tune card?

crusader there is a whole thread about this we chat girls and iTunes cards that are a ripoff check around

Bill Wilson
August 20th, 2015, 05:27 PM
Yeah, get rid of the one with the badge! Lol
The picture of my 69 year old body is bad enough, adding a badge wouldn't make it
much worse. Actually Sam, I was thinking of using a picture of you holding an I-tune card.
lol

asiansam
August 20th, 2015, 07:15 PM
The picture of my 69 year old body is bad enough, adding a badge wouldn't make it
much worse. Actually Sam, I was thinking of using a picture of you holding an I-tune card.
lol

Damn! You got a picture of that?