PDA

View Full Version : strange sight after getting some

ponocha
October 15th, 2013, 12:54 AM
I went to a place on Gale (you know that place with 3 AMP next to each other). The place is next to car wash and has a big parking lot in the rear. The rear parking lot has about 5 to 10 taxis parked there.

When I walked out around 8 on Sunday. The rear parking lot was kinda dark but I could make out a man going back and forth. It was weird. When I got in my car and was going to the rear parking lot (to catch the 60FWY) I could see what the dude was doing. He was fucking a dude in the ass. That shit make me through up. WTF ...in the fucking parking lot

asiansam
October 15th, 2013, 05:58 AM
Probably Sheriff's deputies on their lunch break.

thorthor
October 15th, 2013, 08:12 AM
Times are hard Hobos need to make money too. Donations are down for them. They must use their asses now how sad.

willb
October 15th, 2013, 10:11 AM
I went to a place on Gale (you know that place with 3 AMP next to each other). The place is next to car wash and has a big parking lot in the rear. The rear parking lot has about 5 to 10 taxis parked there.

When I walked out around 8 on Sunday. The rear parking lot was kinda dark but I could make out a man going back and forth. It was weird. When I got in my car and was going to the rear parking lot (to catch the 60FWY) I could see what the dude was doing. He was fucking a dude in the ass. That shit make me through up. WTF ...in the fucking parking lot

You mention "the rear parking lot" twice is that a metaphor for something else ?? LOL

ponocha
October 16th, 2013, 01:08 AM
Times are hard Hobos need to make money too. Donations are down for them. They must use their asses now how sad.

dude...not sure but could have been hobo getting it up the ass bcuz I have seen some of th enobos drink in the back of the lot near KFC