PDA

View Full Version : Rant: Got Burned

deezguy
October 7th, 2013, 04:42 PM
Like fellow mongers, I've been using this excellent resource to reduce the amount of time and money wasted when on the hunt. I also understand that information contained within this site is for the use of us mongers and should not be disclosed to providers or other shop employees.
I, recently, reviewed a new shop which shall remain unnamed. My detailed review was favorable and was meant to assist fellow mongers in determining if this was the place for them. I went back this weekend. The visit was good. Unfortunately, I was told that a provider I saw during an earlier visit was told about the review about her by another customer, including details about tip given and services rendered. Since it is a new shop, I'm sure it was fairly easy for them to go through the shop's short history to figure out who the client was that submitted it. Not only was I concerned about my loss of anonymity but over the fact that disclosed information would cause them to withdraw providing extra services provided, leaving other mongers out in the clod.
I understand that this info is fairly easy to access but I would hope that true MP Review members would not abuse the privilege to access this information to burn another member for personal gain. I will continue to post reviews for the benefit of other members and hope an incident like this doesn't happen to me again.
Mongers, MP Review info for MP Review members only.

dmichaels65
October 7th, 2013, 04:47 PM
Well I would think it is just common sense that one would not walk into a MP and talk about review boards and reviews for that establishment. Hopefully it will work out ok.

Like fellow mongers, I've been using this excellent resource to reduce the amount of time and money wasted when on the hunt. I also understand that information contained within this site is for the use of us mongers and should not be disclosed to providers or other shop employees.
I, recently, reviewed a new shop which shall remain unnamed. My detailed review was favorable and was meant to assist fellow mongers in determining if this was the place for them. I went back this weekend. The visit was good. Unfortunately, I was told that a provider I saw during an earlier visit was told about the review about her by another customer, including details about tip given and services rendered. Since it is a new shop, I'm sure it was fairly easy for them to go through the shop's short history to figure out who the client was that submitted it. Not only was I concerned about my loss of anonymity but over the fact that disclosed information would cause them to withdraw providing extra services provided, leaving other mongers out in the clod.
I understand that this info is fairly easy to access but I would hope that true MP Review members would not abuse the privilege to access this information to burn another member for personal gain. I will continue to post reviews for the benefit of other members and hope an incident like this doesn't happen to me again.
Mongers, MP Review info for MP Review members only.

dj110
October 7th, 2013, 06:12 PM
Fuckin idiots. This happens all the time. Mongers going in asking for certain treatment based on a review. Truth be told, most of the girls know of this site anyway. Best to try to keep the ones you want to continue to see vague. Don't give out details that would give you away. I've had a couple of girls that cut me off after my reviews on here(Jenny at Angel being one).

chanceforester
October 7th, 2013, 06:18 PM
Everyone knows it's a "no no" to disclose reviews. My friend "Steve" on the other hand is totally Kosher...You got burned, we got burned, and the fool who dropped the dime got burned, too. Some of the younger gals know about these sites and that's fine, but the older gals prefer to think they fly under the radar; not just because of LE, but because many of them are married or attached and by "compartmentalizing" (thanks Ichi), they are free and clear. It appears we need an intelligence test for a VIP membership....strike that...I wouldn't fail on this one, but I've been known to fail elsewhere...thanks Deez for bringing this up. Hopefully the guy will read this and learn how to hobby.

Hugh G. Rexion
October 7th, 2013, 06:18 PM
dont use the actual date you went there and even adjust the time. Always be a little vague about the exact services you get. I would be cautious anytime you are the first to do a review of someone. Oh I hope the asshole that disclosed the review gets real bad venereal disease.

asiansam
October 7th, 2013, 07:35 PM
... Oh I hope the asshole that disclosed the review gets real bad venereal disease.

I don't! He'll give to another girl (or two) who will give it to another monger (or two) and so-on and so-on!

Still, he deserves some kind of karmic retribution. But then, don't we all?

That said, this is an especially pet peeve of mine as well. What kind of an asshole would do this sort of thing? Does he really think by mentioning the review he's going to then get the same service? Or maybe he thinks he's going to get brownie points for "warning" the girl (who now knows he's the kind of guy who reads sites like this). Moron... :mad:

Bang Qiu
October 7th, 2013, 08:06 PM
Moron, indeed. Proper use of this site should be common sense, but unfortunately it ain't so common.

mahalo21
October 8th, 2013, 02:58 AM
Its also possible that they lied! Many girls, as a group, look on these sites! Its possible and likely, she just said that another monger told her about the review. No matter what, do what Huge suggested. Back in the day, i would also wait a few weeks and also put in something to throw them off...im not suprised if she found the review, or a monger told her, or even one of her co-workers snitched. Keep your reviews a little vague on your personal info that would give up your session!

dmichaels65
October 8th, 2013, 04:34 AM
They would never lie. LOL

deezguy
October 8th, 2013, 09:51 AM
They would never lie. LOL

Yeah, they all say they're 22. You mean they're fibbing?

un camacho
October 11th, 2013, 08:56 AM
Some newbies don't realize the meaning of YMMV.
But to mention the reviews to a provider that's idiotic. I knew an AMP girl who was in terror after some monger talked to her about the reviews site. She changed her nickname and moved.
I hope Darwin's law takes effect and these morons get terminated.

Swallowbiach
October 11th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Camp is dead on. The first rule of mongering - understand and embrace the meaning of YMMV. Just because Camp gets FS from Nancy doesn't mean YOU will get FS from Nancy. Use this site to see who crosses over to the dark side and who stays legit. PERIOD. END OF STORY. If you see someone who "allegedly" does this or that, work your magic, turn on the charm and above all else be clean as in hygiene clean. It also helps to be generous. Just my 2 cents....

RICHNFMS
October 11th, 2013, 02:19 PM
BTW, its not only the girls that lie. We all know that there many bogus reviews of mongers getting a lot more than is ever provided. Also there are bogus reviews of getting a lot more with girls that no longer are working...so, as in all things there are both honorable mongers and not.

mahalo21
October 11th, 2013, 07:04 PM
You are more than singing to the choir boys. What needs to happen is before a member can log in, you need to pass a small and easy test like Humanilex use to have, or still does...i would be ok if everyone had to start over and take a test. We could talk about all the above and what constitutes a detailed review. The other continuing challenge is all the free loaders that do a quicky review and recharge ten days, search for the good info and go along their merry way.

chanceforester
October 12th, 2013, 06:03 PM
You are more than singing to the choir boys. What needs to happen is before a member can log in, you need to pass a small and easy test like Humanilex use to have, or still does...i would be ok if everyone had to start over and take a test. We could talk about all the above and what constitutes a detailed review. The other continuing challenge is all the free loaders that do a quicky review and recharge ten days, search for the good info and go along their merry way.

Yes. I agree. However, I have taken the MMPI psycho test and have passed every time with flying colors. That's because I'm actually a freakazoid!

ichi the killer
October 12th, 2013, 09:59 PM
I see many "lie" reviews. I have seen some of Choi where she is working at a placde on a certain date and I know she was somewhere else.

I have also been burned for doing reviews on girls and the girl recognized me. One time the girl was really pissed, the other time the girl just had me take the review down. If I do a review now i am very vague about the encounter for that reason.

Girls know about this and other sites. I remember oneday Suuah was frantic and asking me to take down a review someone did on her. {it was a positive review] They know; there are many sites, some in Korean even.

Richard Boinkwell
October 14th, 2013, 04:04 PM
I don't know why you're ranting, Deezguy. You said the visit was still good. Very likely it was a new guy who didn't realize how (irrationally, in my mind) upset a lot of these girls get about reviews. I myself, when I was starting out, mentioned to one of the girls that I had seen a review of her (from a different site, different city) and that's why I wanted to see her. She was upset, and I can't recall from so many years ago how my visit turned out, but that was how I learned not to tell them about seeing them on a review site.
There could be a friendly warning before you get to the review page telling readers to not mention reviews to the worker (I always say my friend Jim, or Bob, or Jim-Bob if I'm in the South, recommended her), and although you may get a suspicious look, it is a better look than the one you will get if you tell them about how you read what they did for Jim-Bob.

deezguy
October 14th, 2013, 05:57 PM
I don't know why you're ranting, Deezguy. You said the visit was still good.

Just a rant about being identified and tied to my post. I've actually held back on posting a couple of reviews because of it.

asiansam
October 14th, 2013, 06:52 PM
Just a rant about being identified and tied to my post. I've actually held back on posting a couple of reviews because of it.

Haven't we all... :(

Richard Boinkwell
October 15th, 2013, 12:54 PM
So what you're saying, Deezguy, is you got fingered by an AMP?

NicetoKnow
October 16th, 2013, 12:00 PM
Ya know... Kind of on the same topic for sure, but I don't think I ever posted this, ...But I found out about this sight because of a stripper who TOLD ME ABOUT IT. I dated a stripper from Bob's Classy Lady in Van Nuys. We were talking about all the money guys will spend at a strip club just to get their shorts wet. We'll, she showed me on her laptop this sight. The rest is history.

WetWillie
October 17th, 2013, 08:52 AM
Yes, I put up a review about a nearby joint where I was serviced by the owner (and 80% of the visits, I have been) and some dickhead challenged me saying she never did the work herself and proceeded to confront the owner, referring to my review. So now I'm burned at that place. (not a huge loss)

But there are a handful of real idiots on this board. (I think less than 5%)

MPkid
October 17th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Yes, I put up a review about a nearby joint where I was serviced by the owner (and 80% of the visits, I have been) and some dickhead challenged me saying she never did the work herself and proceeded to confront the owner, referring to my review. So now I'm burned at that place. (not a huge loss)

But there are a handful of real idiots on this board. (I think less than 5%)

There are always those "White Knight" guys that think they can save the the whore they're in love with by telling her about all the dirty mongers talking about her on sites like this and how HE'S different and really cares about her. These guys don't live in reality and while they think they are going to save Ms Whore from all of us evil mongers that just want to shoot our loads on the love of their lives reality is they just want our money even more than we want to cum on them. It's a fair exchange and that's why it is the worlds oldest profession. So to all you "White Knights" out there if you really want to save your girl you have about 2 options. 1 you can be like Ichi and marry her and live with us fucking your wife 10 times a day (no white knight would ever be OK with that) or 2 give her about double what she makes sucking dick so she only has to suck yours from now on and BUY HER out of the business like many other mongers have done with their ATF. But we all know you'll take option 3 which is to keep trying to worm your way into their lives by being the White Knight and wonder why she still keeps getting reviews while you cry yourself to sleep each night not able to figure out why she doesn't love you and won't let you save her after all you have done to help her!

chanceforester
October 17th, 2013, 04:16 PM
There are always those "White Knight" guys that think they can save the the whore they're in love with by telling her about all the dirty mongers talking about her on sites like this and how HE'S different and really cares about her. These guys don't live in reality and while they think they are going to save Ms Whore from all of us evil mongers that just want to shoot our loads on the love of their lives reality is they just want our money even more than we want to cum on them. It's a fair exchange and that's why it is the worlds oldest profession. So to all you "White Knights" out there if you really want to save your girl you have about 2 options. 1 you can be like Ichi and marry her and live with us fucking your wife 10 times a day (no white knight would ever be OK with that) or 2 give her about double what she makes sucking dick so she only has to suck yours from now on and BUY HER out of the business like many other mongers have done with their ATF. But we all know you'll take option 3 which is to keep trying to worm your way into their lives by being the White Knight and wonder why she still keeps getting reviews while you cry yourself to sleep each night not able to figure out why she doesn't love you and won't let you save her after all you have done to help her!

Ouch....I wonder how much it would take to buy out Lily???? :)