PDA

View Full Version : Jacky's Therapy in Whittier

coachal
September 24th, 2013, 03:16 PM
Does anyone have info or review on this place: Jacky's Therapy in Whittier?
12825 PENN ST WHITTIER CA 90602, They post on Backpage. I have gone by there and it looks pretty bad. Funny thing is that its down the street from City Hall and the Police Dept. It claims to have beautiful Latinas and open 24 hours. I have called and it sounds like it's Latino run. Looks a little leery???

chanceforester
September 24th, 2013, 03:50 PM
Does anyone have info or review on this place: Jacky's Therapy in Whittier?
12825 PENN ST WHITTIER CA 90602, They post on Backpage. I have gone by there and it looks pretty bad. Funny thing is that its down the street from City Hall and the Police Dept. It claims to have beautiful Latinas and open 24 hours. I have called and it sounds like it's Latino run. Looks a little leery???

TOFFT! just kidding bro. just because the pd is down the street doesn't mean anything, especially if it's new. If it's latino, then it's game on for sure, but YMMV for GFE

NELLY
September 24th, 2013, 11:29 PM
I hope its Latinas not latinos im a straight guy!!!!! LOL

Khushbooriya
October 9th, 2013, 03:42 AM
Nice post lol.
THanks.

afterglow
October 9th, 2013, 06:38 PM
it's a definite Amp. i come across the ads as well.. legit mp there
i can understand your concern but one could argue about LENNOX therapy being about a half block from the pd station as well and we all know that's a good amp there

it's crazy how many of these joints there are all over the place.

MPkid
October 10th, 2013, 11:28 AM
I love the name! Jacky's!! LOL If you can't get a HJ there then they should change the name to Legity's

Velovelo
October 10th, 2013, 02:42 PM
Ain't no Mexican named Jacky. They would pronounce it Hacky, anyhow.

beejay4me
October 13th, 2013, 08:22 AM
Actually they would pronounce it Yacky.

deezguy
October 13th, 2013, 02:24 PM
Actually they would pronounce it Yacky.

Yaqui with emphasis on the 2nd syllable.