PDA

View Full Version : need help

samgoody
September 3rd, 2013, 01:02 PM
Okay Monger peeps, I recently found myself a new ATF and she is willing to meet me outside the parlor. Only catch is she will only meet me in the Ontario area since this is close to her work and she can easily drive there when she gets out. Problem is, I am not too familiar with the Ontario area and dont exactly know where to go. I've googled and found a couple promising hotels but not being from that area I dont know exactly what I'll be walking into when I arrive. I was wondering if anyone knew from first hand experience and could recommend any places that are economical but most importantly safe and clean...anyone???

rohancid
September 3rd, 2013, 02:12 PM
I've stayed at Motel 6 on Vineyard north of Holt a few times. The hotel is on the west side of the street.

samgoody
September 3rd, 2013, 02:38 PM
Thx! That was one of the places I found via google...is it clean/safe área? I'm hoping to avoid a roach motel-like experience...

funtimes07
September 3rd, 2013, 02:40 PM
Seriously, you're posting to ask "this" question? Ok dude, I have one word for you: Tripadvisor.

dennisxx2
September 3rd, 2013, 04:23 PM
Ontario in general is a safe city. There are some hotels near the airport. The Ayres hotels is good. Sorry, but I am unfamiliar with cheap hotels.

samgoody
September 3rd, 2013, 07:57 PM
Thanks guys! I think I'm just gonna play it safe and go with The Ayres. It'll cost me a little more but ultimately It'll be safer and cleaner than some of the others I found. Cleanliness and safety was my top priority, not too overly concerned bout the cost.

Funtimes, only reason I asked "this" question here is because I was looking for 1st hand experience and figured there would be others here more familiar with the area than I am. Ultimately, I'm just gonna play it*safe.

Ultimately I'm gonna pay more this way than I would if I stuck to the parlor but this way we have more privacy, nobody knocking on the door in 30 mins and I can relax more knowing there is NO chance of L.E. busting down the door...

Velovelo
September 6th, 2013, 08:10 PM
Make sure you know the real first and last name, and she knows yours. The Ayers are rather strict about men showing up with women. They will ask for their name and ID. Don't ask me how I know. I wound up with a car blowjob in a nearby parking lot.

dennisxx2
September 7th, 2013, 03:52 AM
A girl I was dating and I, took a trip and stayed at the Ayers in Costa Mesa. The desk clerk or no one else ever asked for her name. I think they might find things suspicious if you check in without luggage.