PDA

View Full Version : So Funny Jokes

Khushbooriya
August 29th, 2013, 12:18 AM
A vampire bat came flapping in from the night covered in fresh blood and parked himself on the roof of the cave to get some sleep. Pretty soon all the other...

Everybody I know who has a dog usually calls him "Rover" or "Spot". I call mine Sex. Now, Sex has been very embarrassing to me. When I went to the City Hall...

An ant and an elephant share a night of romance. The next morning the ant wakes up and the elephant is dead. "Shit!" says the ant. "One night of passion and...

A dog thinks: Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good care of me... They must be Gods!

Two rabbits were being chased by a pack of wolves. The wolves chased the rabbits into a thicket. After a few minutes, one rabbit turned to the other

A bear is chasing a rabbit through a forest. They find a bottle and decide to rub it. A genie pops out. He says "I will grant each of you three wishes.

asiansam
August 29th, 2013, 03:31 PM
Is this what passes for humor in India? :confused:

Velovelo
September 2nd, 2013, 03:33 AM
I travel to India often. There is no girl worth seeing there. They are rather chunky and ugly. These agencies send fake pictures. The price is New York City high and the girl usually comes in the room, raids the most expensive items from the mini-bar, licks it around the edges for 30 seconds. Her phone rings and her grandmother is sick and she has to leave. She is so fugly you offer to pay for the cab.

If solicited by a tout in India, say FAAAACH you, and save your money for Myanmar or Thailand. Whole package in Myanmar is four bucks, in Thailand $50.

needasianspinner
September 2nd, 2013, 03:14 PM
Cant we block this guy? It is just an ad.