PDA

View Full Version : Heidi on Merced

ponocha
August 27th, 2013, 12:26 AM
I was playing poker with a dude and he mentioned that he fucked Heidi from the massage parlor on Merced on the 2n Floor. I have received may massage from Heidi and only got the ending. Has anyone had high mileage from Heidi? She is older, but i still owuld like to fuck her not that she has lost some weight

thorthor
September 2nd, 2013, 01:50 AM
I was playing poker with a dude and he mentioned that he fucked Heidi from the massage parlor on Merced on the 2n Floor. I have received may massage from Heidi and only got the ending. Has anyone had high mileage from Heidi? She is older, but i still owuld like to fuck her not that she has lost some weight

Hiedi use to do anal when she worked in Hacienda Heights.

itchybun88
September 6th, 2013, 05:43 AM
She will give very mechanical bbbj w/ hj finish

RICHNFMS
September 8th, 2013, 12:38 PM
Does anyone know if Celina is coming back from vacation? And if the new talent is any good? I just had surgery and will be out commission for about a month, otherwise I would check it out myself. Thank you.

Bang Qiu
September 16th, 2013, 08:31 PM
Heidi will do anything with a regular that she likes. The investment in time and money is hardly worth the sex, however. I enjoy her HJ with tit sucking and that is all I care to venture.

ponocha
September 17th, 2013, 01:02 AM
thanks for the heads up.....I guess she is not a very good fuck

Ryan69
September 25th, 2013, 03:14 PM

If you're a regular, anything goes. Covered or bb, bj or fs. Whatever you want.

ponocha
September 26th, 2013, 12:39 AM
I canlt believe BB..... come on guys...dream on

Ryan69
September 30th, 2013, 02:27 PM
I canlt believe BB..... come on guys...dream on

From first hand experience, trust me, it's available. But also trust me, you wouldn't want to.

ponocha
October 5th, 2013, 01:56 AM
???? is she a bad fuck? I tried but was denied

drpleasure
October 16th, 2013, 10:01 PM
It depends.

ponocha
October 17th, 2013, 08:06 AM
It depends.

?????? on what ??????????????

ponocha
November 10th, 2013, 05:27 PM
I have seen Heidi about 3 or 4 more times and have not been able to fuck her. Last time she told me maybe in a couple of years she would do it. I asked her why and she said it was because cock was too big and it would stretch her old too much and it owuld hurt...wtf

I know I'm average at best and smaller than my back friends. Not sure maybe she only fuck Chinese or Jap. Any of you white guys fuck her?

ponocha
May 20th, 2014, 11:41 PM
A buddy told me that Celina is giving up that pussy now.... Can anyone confirmed.

He was the dude that told me that Heidi was fucking,,,so I might believe him

drpleasure
May 21st, 2014, 08:56 PM
Ponocha, they all give it up to someone, be it everyone, or a chosen few... You know that!

Hard to believe though that Celina would give it up to all cummers, she's a moody one. She probably, like many others, has her favorite customers... Not me though, I've only seen her once... I'll take Heidi instead!

ponocha
May 22nd, 2014, 02:01 AM
I have not seen Celina is a while...my buddy said he fuck her but sh eis a lot heavier now...so maybe sh eis not cute anymore and has to put out to make the money

RICHNFMS
May 22nd, 2014, 10:23 AM
Celina is my current ATF, but we don't fuck. Your buddy could be right, she has gained weight. Maybe depending on the size of the tip and whether she likes you or not she may be giving it up. She just came back from vacation so she might need to make some dough. But, as drpleasure said, most likely she's selective.

Ryan69
May 23rd, 2014, 05:43 PM
Had Celina once or twice. She looks better than Heidi, but skills is still lacking when compared to Heidi. I'm pretty sure they are very selective. I've seen Heidi for some time now, and as I mentioned before, whether covered or bb, FS is available.

ponocha
May 24th, 2014, 01:45 AM
BBFS service is offered by Hiedi? Maybe only to Asians, because I cant get that

winnerinbed
May 24th, 2014, 09:08 PM
Heidi anals guy. She use to work in Hacienda Heights for Diana. I think some of her reviews are still on here.

ponocha
May 24th, 2014, 09:43 PM
are you kidding...is it the same heidi...wtf