PDA

View Full Version : Resource gone??

spunky1
July 28th, 2013, 09:46 PM
What's going on with the site? The thousands of reviews are gone and we are unable to access the review details of the current reviews. Did someone crash the site? When can we expect the situation to be returned to normal?..or am I the only one having these issues??

traveler26
July 28th, 2013, 10:51 PM
I get some invalid file specified error message when I click on Orange County Massage Reviews (or any other city/area for that matter). Been like that for days.

Sore_Loin
July 28th, 2013, 11:50 PM
I've had some weird experiences lately as well. I log in and can see reviews, but can't see the California private discussions until I access my control panel and log in again, then it is okay...

Buckskin
July 29th, 2013, 08:47 AM
What's going on with the site? The thousands of reviews are gone and we are unable to access the review details of the current reviews. Did someone crash the site? When can we expect the situation to be returned to normal?..or am I the only one having these issues??

Have you gotten a response from administration? I have sent them an email but so far no response. Weird.

spunky1
July 29th, 2013, 11:17 AM
They just replied that it should be working, maybe a bit slow. Tried it with the same results. Both 404 and 401 error pages.

needasianspinner
July 29th, 2013, 11:18 AM
I have been having trouble (on & off) seeing the Regional forum discussions. The General forum has been fine.
It would be nice to have more feedback from Admin. They must read these comments, so it seems strange that they don't speak up.

spunky1
July 29th, 2013, 03:52 PM
They say it is taken care of but still can't see the review details. I keep getting sent to the 'edit profile' page. And, what happened to the older review pages? It only lists today and goes back no further.

RoyalCrown
July 29th, 2013, 04:07 PM
The whole site is working fine for me. I did notice that it down last night.

The problem with seeing reviews and not the forum or vise versa has been around for sometime. I just log out and log back in and everything is fine.

un camacho
July 29th, 2013, 07:46 PM
The California VIP forum is gone for me....
Reviews are still visible.
What's going on??
They may be tracked by the NSA... :^)

asiansam
July 30th, 2013, 05:57 AM
The California VIP forum is gone for me....
Reviews are still visible.
What's going on??
They may be tracked by the NSA... :^)

What I had to do was log out from the Forum page, log back in, then the VIP Forums were available again. Ggoing from Forum to Reviews requires the same steps now. Also, I can't click on "View All" on a review without being taken back to the Log-In page. I let MPR know about it. They didn't seem to know what was going on. Hopefully, with more of us speaking up, they'll get to the bottom of it.

un camacho
July 30th, 2013, 09:23 AM
Now I lost vip status... I sent them a note. No response yet.....

spunky1
July 30th, 2013, 09:29 AM
This morning I have been able to see the review details with no issues. That's great and thanks for the help from everyone. Still, however, we don't seem to have all the back pages availible yet. I could be mistaken but many of them seem to have disappeared.