PDA

View Full Version : Royal S. El Monte MMS

deezguy
July 26th, 2013, 03:56 PM
I heard that cute MMS, Victoria, is no longer at Royal on Garvey. Word is she's opening her own place. Don't know if she'll be providing or just running the place. Anybody know more?

thorthor
July 28th, 2013, 12:48 AM
I heard that cute MMS, Victoria, is no longer at Royal on Garvey. Word is she's opening her own place. Don't know if she'll be providing or just running the place. Anybody know more?

She is the owner of Sunshine dude right across the street!

deezguy
July 28th, 2013, 10:23 PM
She is the owner of Sunshine dude right across the street!

I talked to her. The owners booted her as part of a house cleaning. She is definitely disgruntled. I don't think this Victoria owns Sunshine because I ended giving her info on operations there.

130andunder
July 31st, 2013, 08:05 AM
I talked to her. The owners booted her as part of a house cleaning. She is definitely disgruntled. I don't think this Victoria owns Sunshine because I ended giving her info on operations there.

9814 E Garvey Ave #19
El Monte, California 91733
626-407-4728

Major Streets:
Garvey between Potrero and Seaman (next to Tito's)

The women who work here are from Royal Massage. Nancy (who was Jennifer) is the owner. Tina/Cici was Sophia. Depends who you ask to get the right name. Amy is also there but not sure what she goes by at this place. No table shower. HE guaranteed. At Royal Nancy and Tina/Cici were known to try and squeeze more money out of some customers. FYI.

guardado
August 9th, 2013, 06:42 AM
Saw a latina there last week...any body else?