PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else walking???

mumford75
July 20th, 2013, 08:56 AM
Been walking lately… and I do not mean the walk of “shame”. A couple of times I have simply walk out telling mmsn or the girl to get their act together. I call ahead for an appointment and upon arrival I get the old “she will be here in fifteen minutes, you wait?” Yeh, sure! And then there is the "switch" or "identical name" games. Other times, I tell the girl to find another job and ask mmsn for a refund or she will never see me again. Sorry fellas, but this is a service business and customer service is “job one”. I have accepted that my little head will wait while I go do the street to the next place. Yes, I am venting. But anyone else walking?

Chogori
July 20th, 2013, 03:09 PM
Been walking lately… and I do not mean the walk of “shame”. A couple of times I have simply walk out telling mmsn or the girl to get their act together. I call ahead for an appointment and upon arrival I get the old “she will be here in fifteen minutes, you wait?” Yeh, sure! And then there is the "switch" or "identical name" games. Other times, I tell the girl to find another job and ask mmsn for a refund or she will never see me again. Sorry fellas, but this is a service business and customer service is “job one”. I have accepted that my little head will wait while I go do the street to the next place. Yes, I am venting. But anyone else walking?

I haven't done much walking but have been known to drive my hoveround right out the door if I don't get what I want. I give a blast of my ooga horn on the way out to really show them!

On a serious note, I seldom walk out. About the only time I do is if they make me wait in the room too long. If the service is poor I don't return. I do hate it when they tell me a certain girl is in (just to get me to come in) and then find out she isn't in.

ichi the killer
July 20th, 2013, 05:12 PM
I have never walked out. I am a spur of the moment type shopper and I hate driving. If I have a bad experience I just probably don't return to the same place. But one Caveat: Mongering and massage parlors are like surfing the Pacific Ocean and beaches in a way. The ocean sometimes is dirty poluted and smells like rotten fish as does certain massage ladies pussy and ass. But there is another analogy as well.

Surfing: Just because you look at a certain beach one day and it is flat and blown out do not write that beach off. 2 weeks later at the same beach it could be a glassy 6 foot south swell with slight off shore wind holding the wave tube open. You are not there though. You wrote that beach off because it sucks there.

Massage parlors: One day you go to a massage parlor and the oldest ugliest laundry lady or the meanest on the rag Korean girl could be working. You have a bad experience and complain. The offending girl gets let go two weeks later and now Fong has come out of retirement and she is working giving GFE's at that shop. You are not there to fuck her though. You swore "I am never returning to this dump again" and goddamn it. You are sticking to your guns.

needasianspinner
July 21st, 2013, 03:36 PM
I never ask if a certain girl is working, because the answer is always yes. Instead I ask who is working and that usually works. And I never ask if she is available, because the answer is always yes. The only solution for me is to drive and find out when I get there. Sometimes you get what you want and sometimes you get a pleasant change of pace.

dennisxx2
July 22nd, 2013, 02:26 AM
I never ask if a certain girl is working, because the answer is always yes. Instead I ask who is working and that usually works. And I never ask if she is available, because the answer is always yes. The only solution for me is to drive and find out when I get there. Sometimes you get what you want and sometimes you get a pleasant change of pace.

You are correct. I have called a parlor before and mamasan would say, "Yes she is working today, when are you coming by?" Then when you get there, the girl you asked about has left for the day. I am not afraid to walk out of any parlor even those I have been to before and the mamasan knows me. At one parlor where the mamasan knows me I asked her who was working and she said, "No one who you would like."

ichi the killer
July 22nd, 2013, 07:57 AM
You are correct. I have called a parlor before and mamasan would say, "Yes she is working today, when are you coming by?" Then when you get there, the girl you asked about has left for the day. I am not afraid to walk out of any parlor even those I have been to before and the mamasan knows me. At one parlor where the mamasan knows me I asked her who was working and she said, "No one who you would like."

Ouch. Usually mamasan would say "Fong not working today but i have new girl. come in and try her.":)

dennisxx2
July 22nd, 2013, 02:21 PM
Ouch. Usually mamasan would say "Fong not working today but i have new girl. come in and try her.":)

Trust me, it is a positive thing. The mamaasn knows what I like and wants me to be happy. She has not let me down.

NicetoKnow
July 24th, 2013, 02:07 PM
Yes, I walk. 4 times this year. Mostly for price. Once for attitude. Last year I just changed. Maybe got a little cranky. However, I still have more positive experiences than ever. And, I am not as adventurous. (Unless Seeing GG Kim.)

Khushbooriya
August 27th, 2013, 12:08 AM
I walk 2 times.
Its great post.

asiansam
August 27th, 2013, 05:57 AM
Khushbooriya, et al, nobody is buying your bullshit, and frankly we resent your trying to insinuate your SPAM into our discussions. This is obviously an American-centered website and no one is going to go to India to see the girls you are pimping, so please stop wasting everyone's time, including yours.

dj110
August 31st, 2013, 03:38 PM
OK, recently went to a place and walked and it almost got real ugly. The girl I was seeing was real cute, but her personality sucked. I was not in the mood to bang her as I was going to see 2 of my real girls and I did not want to nut before I saw them. So this chick starts negotiating with me. I fucking hate this! So i tell her i just want to touch and DATY. She is a total bitch about it and says she has never had that before. She says she charges 100 for a BJ. I tell her there is no way I'm paying 100 for her to cum. Anyway she says 80 and I agree like an idiot. Oh, and this place has a young stupid gangster looking asian dude in the front(more later). well, after merger like negotiations on price we are set to go. So i start kissing on her and she says I have 10 minutes. I fucking lose it! I get up and tell her I'm done and i want my fucking money. I tell her to go get it from the dude or I am going to. I was ready to split this guys nose if he gave me shit. Anyways, she pointed at the money at the table(I thought she left with it). I grabbed 60 and left 20. She walked out and said something to him in Viet. I walked out and he approached me saying whats up. I got right in his face and said "what". he stepped aside. I really do not think he knows how close he was to being thrown through the front window. Do not get me wrong. I am not violent and am very calm. But the whole situation pissed me off. and the dudes attitude when i first walked in kinda started the whole process. What sucks is that i had a very pleasent experience at this place the first time I went.

stam
August 31st, 2013, 05:26 PM
i have walked a few times. mostly not liking the available girls, and always make some stupid excuse so hopefully no hurt feelings, except for grace on brookhurst in stanton. the kid who works upfront (or did when i went awhile back) is a real jerk. sounds like you found him too! dj sent pm.

asiansam
August 31st, 2013, 08:04 PM
OK, recently went to a place and walked and it almost got real ugly. The girl I was seeing was real cute, but her personality sucked. I was not in the mood to bang her as I was going to see 2 of my real girls and I did not want to nut before I saw them. So this chick starts negotiating with me. I fucking hate this! So i tell her i just want to touch and DATY. She is a total bitch about it and says she has never had that before. She says she charges 100 for a BJ. I tell her there is no way I'm paying 100 for her to cum. Anyway she says 80 and I agree like an idiot. Oh, and this place has a young stupid gangster looking asian dude in the front(more later). well, after merger like negotiations on price we are set to go. So i start kissing on her and she says I have 10 minutes. I fucking lose it! I get up and tell her I'm done and i want my fucking money. I tell her to go get it from the dude or I am going to. I was ready to split this guys nose if he gave me shit. Anyways, she pointed at the money at the table(I thought she left with it). I grabbed 60 and left 20. She walked out and said something to him in Viet. I walked out and he approached me saying whats up. I got right in his face and said "what". he stepped aside. I really do not think he knows how close he was to being thrown through the front window. Do not get me wrong. I am not violent and am very calm. But the whole situation pissed me off. and the dudes attitude when i first walked in kinda started the whole process. What sucks is that i had a very pleasent experience at this place the first time I went.

Lol. It would be interesting to hear her side of the story...

traveler26
August 31st, 2013, 10:10 PM
negotiation turn off, check
young asian guy up front, check
bad attitude from girl, check
rushing you on time, check

sounds exactly like grace to me

dj110
August 31st, 2013, 10:29 PM
Lol. It would be interesting to hear her side of the story...

No way dude. I have never had this happen before. I hardly ever walk. Any of the guys who really know me here know that I'm not an asshole. And most of the time I get along with the girl good. This experience was just bad. The dude in front just seems like a dick. And this chick was just really bad. Like I said, the other time I went her the girl was cool. And we hit it off real good...I mean REALLY good. But the dick out front still rubbed me the wrong way that time.

F it. the place is on Fern St. in GG. The one upstairs. I can't remember her name. But u can't miss the chubby asian dude sitting in front of the place when u walk in. The only thing missing for him is a TV and a bag of cheetos for him to munch on.

stam
September 1st, 2013, 12:38 PM
i have walked a few times. mostly not liking the available girls, and always make some stupid excuse so hopefully no hurt feelings, except for grace on brookhurst in stanton. the kid who works upfront (or did when i went awhile back) is a real jerk. sounds like you found him too! dj sent pm.

should have said Grace on Beach.