PDA

View Full Version : foot massage

RoccoD
July 1st, 2013, 11:05 AM
With the crop of places popping up everyday, hard to find a good one without serious trial and error. Ive been lucky in that i had a few spots that gave private foot massage and release, but those places and girls are no more. Any recommendations on a good foot place? Release is obviously not required and attractiveness is not either, although welcomed. Id take anywhere in OC at this point. I need work from a lady who doesnt just go thru the motions and kbows what shes doing. Last thing, no latex gloves, ive had that the last few and dont like it. My feet are boomerang so no need for protection

MPkid
July 1st, 2013, 12:03 PM
With the crop of places popping up everyday, hard to find a good one without serious trial and error. Ive been lucky in that i had a few spots that gave private foot massage and release, but those places and girls are no more. Any recommendations on a good foot place? Release is obviously not required and attractiveness is not either, although welcomed. Id take anywhere in OC at this point. I need work from a lady who doesnt just go thru the motions and kbows what shes doing. Last thing, no latex gloves, ive had that the last few and dont like it. My feet are boomerang so no need for protection

Bamboo on Westminster and Magnolia is hard to beat. They have some cute girls there and massage is excellent. Strictly legit but some may tease a little.

RoccoD
July 1st, 2013, 01:37 PM
I used to bit that place up, got stuck with old auntie who wpuld rub my unit underneath for 5 stromes and let me grab under shirt, but she was fugly and would never let me take another provider, i was locked in. With that being said, its probably the best spot for massage, wish it was more private. Thx dude.

BTW, any other action for u? Thinking of trying Air still, cant believe i havent been yet.

RoccoD
July 1st, 2013, 01:41 PM
Bamboo on Westminster and Magnolia is hard to beat. They have some cute girls there and massage is excellent. Strictly legit but some may tease a little.

MPKid, what up, any good haunts lately? I probably should hit the L&L, cant believe i havent gone to Air yet, maybe should do that.

Ive done Bamboo a ton, but got locked in with this fugly auntie who wouldnt let me go with any other provider after seeing her a few tines. She would reach under my shorts and stroke for a bit, and shed let me under her bra and rub boobies. Think maybe i will try, kind of forgot about that joint.

mahalo21
July 2nd, 2013, 12:29 AM
I like Jolly Foot msg on bolsa and brookhurst. Only $15/hr plus tip. I usually get down to boxers and let them melt me! Legit with male and female chinese joint with great deep and relaxng msgs. Just went recently!

RoccoD
July 2nd, 2013, 06:27 AM
I like Jolly Foot msg on bolsa and brookhurst. Only $15/hr plus tip. I usually get down to boxers and let them melt me! Legit with male and female chinese joint with great deep and relaxng msgs. Just went recently!

Are the women decent? I ended up at Bamboo yesterday snd randomly got my same same laundry lady, great massage tho, really nice. Positioned herself and allowed fiv and did more stroking than usual. There is a place right below it that i just noticed. Looks dark and decent , might give it a try next. The allure of getting action at a foot massage place is alluring to me. A place on Westminster just down the road from heavenly gave a full on HJ to completion and allowed all kinds of roaming. A good massage is #1, attractive ladies is #2 and a great bonus is some action, even if just a little.

mahalo21
July 2nd, 2013, 08:13 AM
Sorry, no attractive gals at Jolly per se...most of the places I have gone are not private.
My order of preference at a Foot msg place is #1 quality, #2 value/price #3 Attractive gals. Which to me is not likely going to line up. Its probably the exact opposite order at an amp...

ichi the killer
July 2nd, 2013, 08:59 AM
I have gone to foot massage places. Obviously the only chance of getting off is in the "private rooms' and usually it is self service while she does her foot massage. I can handle that though. Something about jerking off in front of an asian woman turns me on. Sometimes all your going to get is legit. You have to read the vibe she is putting out.

mahalo21
July 2nd, 2013, 09:42 AM
Plus, its seems like the foot joints are the entry level legit gals before they turn to the dark side, which in my eperience means that there is a big language barrier.
Are you maybe lookng to date these gals? I am all for cute gals rubbing me. But I would prefer the quality be there first. With that said, there were some cute gals in San Diego around convoy from the chinese crew. Sad stories that I will write about later...

MPkid
July 2nd, 2013, 11:29 AM
MPKid, what up, any good haunts lately? I probably should hit the L&L, cant believe i havent gone to Air yet, maybe should do that.

Ive done Bamboo a ton, but got locked in with this fugly auntie who wouldnt let me go with any other provider after seeing her a few tines. She would reach under my shorts and stroke for a bit, and shed let me under her bra and rub boobies. Think maybe i will try, kind of forgot about that joint.

I have just been going to apartment girls and legit foot massage places. There is another spot on Westminster and Newland that does CMT quality massage and they have some very cute girls there. Also have some semi private rooms but I have never gotten much extra action there. Just a little stroke under the towel but never to completion. The place is called One By One (next to 7-11) and the girl there that I like is Sherry. She is mid to late 20's and very cute. She won't do any extras but if you want a good massage from a cute young girl with a fun personality and good English skills she is the go to. There are several other good looking young girls there also but I don't know their names yet :)

RoccoD
July 2nd, 2013, 01:23 PM
I have just been going to apartment girls and legit foot massage places. There is another spot on Westminster and Newland that does CMT quality massage and they have very cute girls there. Also have some semi private rooms but I have never gotten much extra action there. Just a little stroke under the towel but never to completion. The place is called One By One (next to 7-11) and the girl there that I like is Sherry. She is mid to late 20's and very cute. She won't do any extras but if you want a good massage from a cute young girl with a fun personality and good English skills she is the go to. There are several other good looking young girls there also but I don't know their names yet :)

I've driven by One by One and have heard it's a good legit rub, may try. I'm not looking to date, just like to do things I haven't done and getting a hj at a private parlor is easy, getting a hj from a gal in an open room is dirty and fun. Just bored lately and I've had some luck in the past with providers who were game so thought id ask for some secrets.

MPK, what apt gals have u seen, pm me on plexus if u have anything fun. I haven't done much of anything, just a few local R&T. Might see a gal later today.

mahalo21
July 12th, 2013, 08:39 AM
I went to blue relax, or something like that on the corner of bolsa and magnolia upstairs. no cute gals there! was the only one there, which was nice and peacefull... The gal I got was so weak, i asked to switch to a male after a few minutes. $20hr unless you prepay for 10 upfront...think I will try one by one next or stop by SH.

Chogori
July 12th, 2013, 06:38 PM
I went to One by One today. Asked if they had private rooms and she said yes. I said I wanted a private room for an hour. Led to a room that had 2 beds but I was alone in there to start so thought ok.

Didn't get one of the younger girls although I did see a couple of younger and very cute girls. I got Rose who is 40ish but very nice. The underwear stayed on for the massage. Very good massage. Half way through another guy came into the room. No curtains between the beds. So I had company for the rest of the massage.

With the 2 girls in the same room they did a lot of talking back and forth. I asked again on the way out if they had rooms with only one bed and they said no.

Will probably go back and try the younger girls. They really are cute.

Very legit with no hints of anything for me.

wunr
July 13th, 2013, 09:21 AM
i went to bamboo on westminster/ magnolia. they didnt do none of that.

mahalo21
July 13th, 2013, 10:32 AM
I went by ez relax on bolsa. Ample parking for little saigon cause many empty units, which is rare...They have three private curtain rooms in back. $25/hr. I got an ok msg and dry he that made little aloha swell up like a nuclear mushroom cloud ...i had her switch to oil at the finish to save what was left of little aloha. On my way out, the three of four other therapist were all doing foot msg, including the mms...i couldnt bring myself to giving up the normal .4 tip cause little aloha took a beating. She looked at .25 tip and said come back and see me. So for .5 total, not too shabby. Btw, not very attractive chinese joint...

MPkid
July 13th, 2013, 11:23 AM
I went by ez relax on bolsa. Ample parking for little saigon cause many empty units, which is rare...They have three private curtain rooms in back. $25/hr. I got an ok msg and dry he that made little aloha swell up like a nuclear mushroom cloud ...i had her switch to oil at the finish to save what was left of little aloha. On my way out, the three of four other therapist were all doing foot msg, including the mms...i couldnt bring myself to giving up the normal .4 tip cause little aloha took a beating. She looked at .25 tip and said come back and see me. So for .5 total, not too shabby. Btw, not very attractive chinese joint...

One By One is too legit to quit...good for the price and cute girls. Semi private rooms but you'll rarely be alone in them.

Bamboo gives a little better massage also has a few cute girls. I have never gotten anything more than a quick squeeze of JR under the towel which really sucks because we all know if the girl will do a quick "size check" by giving it a squeeze she would surely give you a HJ if there were private rooms there. Try Lisa....she is hot, thin, young and does a good massage but she always looks unhappy. If Amy still works there she is a young, cute, nerdy China girl with glasses...very sweet.

EZ = Sleazy. They used to have a few cute girls and one girl used to give me FS and BBBJ but she is long gone. They don't change their towels and I once sat on a wet spot...as well as left some wet spots of my own! Made them change the towels and there was a big skid mark on the small towel for the pillow! So if you like dirty jizz towels and shit on your face...I highly recommend EZ.

mahalo21
July 14th, 2013, 07:03 AM
Good intel mpkid! If anyone out there is looking for something different to do on the weekend evenings, Asia Garden mall has a Vietnamese festival on Fri, Sat, and Sun evenings during the summer. Good local cuisine. If your a monger and foodie, this is a must see! I recommend a late foot massage at one of the forementioned places and swing by the mall on Bolsa after. Parking in rear of the center... I saw some pretty hot Vietgals there and had an uncomfortable eye contact momment with a hj provider that I use to see. non Asians will stick out, but your dollars are welcome in Westminster!

MPkid
July 14th, 2013, 12:25 PM
Good intel mpkid! If anyone out there is looking for something different to do on the weekend evenings, Asia Garden mall has a Vietnamese festival on Fri, Sat, and Sun evenings during the summer. Good local cuisine. If your a monger and foodie, this is a must see! I recommend a late foot massage at one of the forementioned places and swing by the mall on Bolsa after. Parking in rear of the center... I saw some pretty hot Vietgals there and had an uncomfortable eye contact momment with a hj provider that I use to see. non Asians will stick out, but your dollars are welcome in Westminster!

Asian Garden Mall is a great place to see and or meet VN women. The night market Aloha is talking about is awesome. It is like a microcosm of VN culture here in USA. While there you feel like you have left America and entered a night market in VN. Although the VN singing is hard to take!

If you jog or ride a bike for exercise, Mile Square Park has an unlimited number of HOT VN girls in paper thin, skin tight yoga pants jogging there every hour of the day.

Of the few VN coffee shops I have been to I like Miss Saigon (On Euclid and Westminster...behind the Liquor store) better than the others, The girls seem more friendly and are more likely to sit and chat with you.