PDA

View Full Version : Candy from T-pro?

sua gua
June 25th, 2013, 07:52 AM
Is she Annie from China Spa?

sua gua
June 26th, 2013, 04:40 PM
Good to see you guys are still a blistering wealth of help here!

earnhardt
June 27th, 2013, 12:58 PM
Sorry I can not help you SG. I only know 1 candy and she was from Lings Spa.

sua gua
July 30th, 2013, 10:22 AM
Boy, I am overwhelmed by the help and sharing here.

earnhardt
July 31st, 2013, 09:10 AM
Sorry SG, But you know yourself that these girls change names like the gas prices change each day. Just look at how many times we talk about a girl and we both know her but by different names.

Summers almost over. We need a monger get together soon.

luvbodywork
July 31st, 2013, 05:13 PM
I only know her as Candy from T-Pro. I didn't know her prior to that. And isn't it amazing there isn't even one review about her on here as Candy?

sua gua
August 1st, 2013, 04:58 PM
I only know her as Candy from T-Pro. I didn't know her prior to that. And isn't it amazing there isn't even one review about her on here as Candy?
Chicago Mongers and the worst.
Except or an exceptional few, they just wont share.

sua gua
November 12th, 2013, 11:13 AM
Candy IS Annie from China Spa on Archer. She was the owner. She is now FS if you guys want to go bang her. $100 will do it.
Go the info from a girl who knows her and works/worked with her. Of course other Mongers wouldnt tell me, or share, so I went to my girls who are the best source.

riverrat32
February 5th, 2014, 08:43 PM
Not much to talk about here. But listen to the master. sua gua knows.

Of course, Candy seems very old once you are up close...very worn out.

sua gua
February 6th, 2014, 08:00 AM
Not much to talk about here. But listen to the master. sua gua knows.

Of course, Candy seems very old once you are up close...very worn out.
Mid 40's now!

dmichaels65
February 6th, 2014, 02:44 PM
Mid 40's is not old , LOL.

diavolos
February 6th, 2014, 03:12 PM
Mid 40's is not old , LOL.

Its like the saying goes,[Beauty is in the eye of the beholder] no matter the age,plus age don't mean shit, seen some [ older] ladys,that put some young ones to shame,me personly I like them young,but at the end of the day pussy is pussy.

dmichaels65
February 6th, 2014, 05:38 PM
Totally agree!

Its like the saying goes,[Beauty is in the eye of the beholder] no matter the age,plus age don't mean shit, seen some [ older] ladys,that put some young ones to shame,me personly I like them young,but at the end of the day pussy is pussy.

sua gua
February 6th, 2014, 07:34 PM
+1
I agree 100%

1drmain
February 7th, 2014, 07:38 AM
SG, If these guys only knew the Annie we know, lol. The true Annie. Who she really is and what she is about. She sure has evolved into a master whore, lol.

BTW, I was fucking Annie on a regular basis three years ago....in her apartment, in her bed on her couch. She is somewhat of a lame fuck. However, when it's free we shouldn't complain, lol.

diavolos
February 7th, 2014, 08:17 AM
SG, If these guys only knew the Annie we know, lol. The true Annie. Who she really is and what she is about. She sure has evolved into a master whore, lol.

BTW, I was fucking Annie on a regular basis three years ago....in her apartment, in her bed on her couch. She is somewhat of a lame fuck. However, when it's free we shouldn't complain, lol.

whats up doc,glad to see you still breathing,you were a main stay on this page,hoping you will be again.we sure can use you vast knowledge and expertise.