PDA

View Full Version : 8934217892008 is a Racist

oneoldwhitedude
June 10th, 2013, 10:21 AM
I have been watching this forum for the last 5 years or so.
The last week has been the worst I have seen in this sites history.

I saw a post from 8934217892008 (http://www.mpreviews.com/forum/member.php?u=252830) and I waited for a monger on this forum to admonish him. No one did a thing nor said anything about his post except delete it.

8934217892008 every single post is about blacks this blacks that Obama did that.

I have not seen any reviews from him.

He tell everyone he is Native American and tells "Eaglerocker to go back to Africa" and not one monger said anything. I watched and waited and now I assume you all agrees with him.

In the same tread you come to the defense of a Chinese whore.
She is a whore. That is what we called them in the US Army whores.
I am not politically correct.

This guy calls to see who was working and she has a fit. I am 65 years old and I would have done the same thing he did. The Chinese call Americans Citizens foreigners here in the the United States. I understand why he said what he said. It was over the phone and not is person. And some mongers acted like he raped her.

This reminds me of the old troothsayer forum looking at the forum this month. Some of you hobbyist are so ingratiated towards the providers it is sick.

I have seen men lose have of their retirement to women in this profession. They married them, brought them here, made families with them and divorced on the day the retirement papers were file.

After traveling all over the world I like American people plain and simple irregardless of Race or Creed.

ichi the killer
June 10th, 2013, 10:49 AM
I gave up trying to change peoples minds on this forum. Every now and then I slip and I wax political. If .....o8 is a racist I don't think anything I write on here is going to change his head. There is racism in this world. I don't think I am racist. Maybe Mr....o8 is a racist. That is on him. It is his problem. I can't change him or help him to see the light.

I do admit I am on the girls side. I think they are the "underdogs" in more ways than one. I give them preference when I see a monger attacking one I put on my superman cape and come to the rescue.

Eaglerocker
June 10th, 2013, 12:56 PM
Lets just chill the guy does not know me and I do not know him.

Eaglerocker
June 10th, 2013, 12:57 PM
ichi the killer who did I attack man. It was a phone call.
(http://www.mpreviews.com/forum/member.php?u=221706)

Hugh G. Rexion
June 10th, 2013, 03:38 PM
When it comes to the internet and forums, there is a very common response:

"Do not feed the trolls" amd that is why no one responds.

How about this one:

OPinions are like assholes....everyone has got one

This website is all about pussy...some guys want to be white knights and others dont. As long as you dont rip off the chicks or have rough sex or abuse them in some way then no one can tell u what to do..most guys know that being the nice guy is going to get you more mileage with the girl and thats the primary motivation that they have when the act like this...so by being nice to the girl they are actually serving their own best interest

Eaglerocker
June 10th, 2013, 03:57 PM
Agreed lets move on guys!

Sore_Loin
June 10th, 2013, 05:45 PM
"He tell everyone he is Native American and tells "Eaglerocker to go back to Africa" and not one monger said anything. I watched and waited and now I assume you all agrees with him.

I am not politically correct."

This is twisted. I try to think no one here is racist. I don't remember anyone telling Eaglerocker what you said. Maybe I missed something that was deleted. The post I saw was almost unintelligible but I read that comment as saying we (humans) are all born from primates evolutionarily, so we are all the same: "I'm Native American. Born right here under the US FLAG. Hell, we start this shit, might as well argue that we are ALL illegal, since your sorry ass was born out of the same monkey shit of Africa as EVERYONE ELSE."

No matter who you are (politically incorrect, white, black, former military, Chinese prostitute) you should treat others with respect; Tina apparently treat Eaglerocker rudely, so she absolutely deserves to be corrected - on BEHAVIORAL terms, not racial. I truly believe all of us -- whores, mongers, black, white, native american, oldwhitedudes, rockers, loins- are equal in the eyes of God. Some people are mistaking political correctness for human decency.

I will take Hugh G's good advice hereafter. Peace.

ichi the killer
June 11th, 2013, 08:23 AM
ichi the killer who did I attack man. It was a phone call.
(http://www.mpreviews.com/forum/member.php?u=221706)

I was not talking about you Eagle. i just mean in general I am biased a little to the girls side in most cases. I did not mean in this particular case. I mean I am not prejudiced. I hate everyone equal except for fine ass Asian and Latina prostitutes who I love.:)

OCTatts
June 16th, 2013, 11:21 PM
"He tell everyone he is Native American and tells "Eaglerocker to go back to Africa" and not one monger said anything. I watched and waited and now I assume you all agrees with him.

I am not politically correct."

This is twisted. I try to think no one here is racist. I don't remember anyone telling Eaglerocker what you said. Maybe I missed something that was deleted. The post I saw was almost unintelligible but I read that comment as saying we (humans) are all born from primates evolutionarily, so we are all the same: "I'm Native American. Born right here under the US FLAG. Hell, we start this shit, might as well argue that we are ALL illegal, since your sorry ass was born out of the same monkey shit of Africa as EVERYONE ELSE."

No matter who you are (politically incorrect, white, black, former military, Chinese prostitute) you should treat others with respect; Tina apparently treat Eaglerocker rudely, so she absolutely deserves to be corrected - on BEHAVIORAL terms, not racial. I truly believe all of us -- whores, mongers, black, white, native american, oldwhitedudes, rockers, loins- are equal in the eyes of God. Some people are mistaking political correctness for human decency.

I will take Hugh G's good advice hereafter. Peace.

Maybe YOU were born out of some primate's shit, but this means you are in NO WAY related to me. You ignoramuses don't know that the Schutzstaffel went to Tibet and found out that the Europeans had a common ancestor from the mountains of Caucasus. I can accept that maybe I could be the distant offspring of an Asian monkey near Tibet, but I am not related to the african primate of who you speak.

Man there's a ton of stupid fucking ignorance on the internet.

Sore_Loin
June 17th, 2013, 08:06 PM
You were reading quotes of quotes. We have evolved past this foaming anyway. God loves us all.