PDA

View Full Version : Question about having the cops called

db-freak
March 20th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Let's say you get the cops called for having sex in the car in the street.

Some mexican lady saw me while I wasn't pay attention.

I bolted as soon as I realized the lady was on the phone calling the cops I think(Pretty sure it was).

I'm afraid of what could possibly happen.

db-freak
March 20th, 2013, 06:21 PM
I would appreciate any insight

Joseburner
March 20th, 2013, 07:18 PM
Burden of proof is on them

Sir Lynx A Lot
March 20th, 2013, 07:53 PM
It depends on your state... In my state of California, you may get charged with indecent exposure which would be Penal Code section 314 http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/cacode/PEN/3/1/9/8/s314

Or could be Lewd Conduct which would mean a charge in violation of subsection (a) of Penal Code section 647 http://law.onecle.com/california/penal/647.html

And then it starts to get pretty close to "prostitution" which would be charged under subsection (b) of Penal Code section 647 as well.

To add injury to the huge insult, there was also a law allowing xities and/or counties to seize the vhicle you were in (but I cannot find it now... I'll look for it later on and update this post).

db-freak
March 21st, 2013, 01:41 AM
well I was gone before the police came.

Is it possible that they come find you?

asiansam
March 21st, 2013, 08:57 AM
I wouldn't worry about it. It's a misdemeanor. They have to catch you in the act, or have an eye-witness make a citizen's arrest. They're not going to get a warrant and go looking for you. Based on what? Your license plate number? Could have been anyone in the car, and all you whiteys look alike. On the other hand, the cops might make a note of the license plate number (if they have one) and use it as evidence of a pattern of behavior if they ever catch you later with your pants down in public.

db-freak
March 21st, 2013, 03:54 PM
How likely will they come after you if they have an eye witness?

I know it's doubtful that they would get a warrant to go look for one person like me, but it's just unsettling in this position when they possibly have your license plate number.

dennisxx2
March 21st, 2013, 06:24 PM
Next time get a room.

asiansam
March 22nd, 2013, 05:43 PM
How likely will they come after you if they have an eye witness?

I know it's doubtful that they would get a warrant to go look for one person like me, but it's just unsettling in this position when they possibly have your license plate number.

It's a chickenshit misdemeanor. The eye-witness would have to make the arrest (citizen's, or private person's arrest). They're not going to go look for that lady days later, put her in a squad car and go to your house for her to ID you, have her say "citizen's arrest," and then hand you over to them for a trip to the Sex Crimes Cell Block at Guantanamo.

If she called the cops, and you don't even know that's who she was calling, they probably just shined her on, just like the would you or me if we reported a real crime with victims. I doubt the operator or PSR she talked to even wrote down your license plate number, supposing the lady even gave it to her. Just possibly, they might make mention of the location at roll-call one morning, with a half-hearted admonition for the patrol officers to be on the lookout for perverts like you. Just as likely, the report never made it past the person who took the call. I think you're in the clear.

Just watch your ass in the future. I know getting a BJ in the front seat of your car is exciting, but don't do it near a stroll.

evil eyes six
April 30th, 2013, 01:07 AM
Been caught a few times. Johnny takes you and her out of car, runs drivers license and car registration. They make sure you aren't wanted(warrants) for anything, she isn't a prostitute, and no weapons. As long as you are clean they let you go. Car was rockin every time I was caught. No big deal.

ichi the killer
April 30th, 2013, 02:16 PM
You did not get caught. i think it depends though i have never been caught doing that. I would be very afraid of any kind of sex crime conviction. It don't look good on most resume's "convicted sex offender." You could be branded a pervert and end up lucky if you can work in a gas station. You would be listed on "meghans site" In jail they don't descriminate much what kind of sex crime it was "indecent exposure" or raping a 14 year old. You wear the same pink arm band and are target for the other inmates who are looking to get credit for shanking a "pink bander" pervert.

ichi the killer
April 30th, 2013, 02:17 PM
As Austin Power's said a long time ago "why don't you get a room?":)

SmooveLikeButta
April 30th, 2013, 06:56 PM
EE6,

Haven't seen you on MPR in two years--welcome back! Where'd ya go? Thailand??