PDA

View Full Version : Get any provider pregnant?

rockstar76
March 10th, 2013, 11:48 AM
Just curious do you think that providers that allow you to cum inside w/o a condom (older ones) are taking the pill? Has anyone here got in that situation? Not sure why they would want that to happen.If so how did you resolve it.

Eaglerocker
March 10th, 2013, 12:05 PM
My friend has gotten one Chinese hooker pregnant.
They went for the abortion on Garfield in Monterrey Park.

rockstar76
March 10th, 2013, 12:19 PM
They must have kept in contact then,was she older/younger?

Da Feiji
March 10th, 2013, 01:43 PM
Happened a couple of times, one was a provider that used to work on Valley Bl. in Alhambra. We started to see each other at a motel after she left her 'massage' job. We would use a condom but she would keep me inside and keep working on it after my dick would go flaccid and naturally the condom would slip off full to the brim. I would try to warn her but she kept pumping wanting to cum again. Eventually nature took its course and she ended up going to a Chinese Dr. on Garvey and took care of it. It turned out that she was married to a man in Hong Kong and had a kid already. After that episode he came and took her back to HK.

Lector
March 11th, 2013, 12:03 AM
eagle, please take off her pict. not cool.

ichi the killer
March 11th, 2013, 08:21 AM
I agree. While she is hot, please take off her picture. That is not cool. I got a provider pregnant onetime. S
he pulled some drama on me and then had a miscarriage, problem solved. Both of my wives have had abortions and on some level it is very emotionally painful for the woman to do that. On the one hand they are saving themselves and their unwanted child a lot of hardship but on the otherhand they are killing their own child. A woman would have to be pretty cold hearted to not feel an emotional conflict from that. Please take that poor girls picture down.:(

Da Feiji
March 11th, 2013, 02:26 PM
In agreement to take that woman's picture off please! That is totally uncool. I'm sure none of us would like that done to us either.

needasianspinner
March 11th, 2013, 03:37 PM
You say she is out of the business. Now selling clothes. Then why would you post her picture and her facebook link? She generously provided at one time. Now let her have her life back.
Take down the picture and the facebook link.

hornyag101
March 11th, 2013, 03:43 PM
I agree, not cool. Please remove the post Eaglerocker.

Velovelo
March 11th, 2013, 03:55 PM
Eaglerocker, be cool. Remove the post please.

Eaglerocker
March 12th, 2013, 02:41 AM
Fuck that bitch i don't like her and my friend doesn't like her!

un camacho
March 18th, 2013, 08:38 AM
I don't think bbfs providers are on the pill, nor have a diaphragm. In my experience, the provider washes inside well afterwards, and hopes for the best. That was without coming inside. There's still some pregnancy risk though...

buttlover1
March 20th, 2013, 10:31 AM
These women been with mulity guys in a day why would you risk the chance of getting aids or anything else for that manner. I'm like any other guy i like the senssion better with out condom but save it for your wife or serious girlfriend. can't beleive this is being taken likley and why would you risk the chance of inpregnanting a women in this lifestyle unless you plan on farthering the child and keeping in touch with the women. does anyone else agree how crazy this sounds

hornyag101
March 20th, 2013, 11:23 AM
It may sound crazy to you and it may even seem crazy to me but the last time I checked we don't make decisions for other people. Others may have problems with the fucked up shit you do, being a butt lover must make you some kind of deviant!!!!!!!!!!

In other words don't come on here with your second post and preach to others, they can make up there own minds.

buttlover1
March 20th, 2013, 07:39 PM
The whole concept is wrong..these women our with so many men why take the change of catching aids or having a child in that type of sitution.

willb
March 20th, 2013, 08:37 PM
Butt Lover, sounds like he is Priest or Pastor .....

hornyag101
March 20th, 2013, 10:41 PM
Butt Lover, sounds like he is Priest or Pastor .....

That would explain why his name is butt lover.

Da Feiji
March 22nd, 2013, 12:29 PM
On one hand Buttlover is correct in stating that going BB with a whore is very risky behavior with consequences that you'll later regret and could ruin your life and health and that of the person(s) you care about...BUT(T), on the other hand, sometimes you just get caught up in the heat of lust and passion and it just feels sooo damn good!!!! Sometimes too good to stop and put on a condom during foreplay and sometimes you find a fave and it just feels right no matter what your rational mind thinks.

Kani
March 24th, 2013, 04:07 PM
Why would someone every think of outing someone? WTF!?

southOC
March 25th, 2013, 01:25 PM
Getting a provider pregnant is certainly near the top of my monger bucket list.

hornyag101
March 25th, 2013, 04:07 PM
TJ your so modest, there has to be at least a half dozen TJ jrs running around out there :D

Hugh G. Rexion
March 25th, 2013, 06:37 PM
These BB providers have unprotected sex with like 50-100 guys a month and these guys are all anonymous and named Mr. Smith so how is the pregnant gal gonna figure out who the daddy is and why would you guys volunteer to help her take care of her problem. They probably ask for a donation to handle the procedcure so 50 guys paying $100 is like $5K

MPkid
March 26th, 2013, 09:25 AM
These BB providers have unprotected sex with like 50-100 guys a month and these guys are all anonymous and named Mr. Smith so how is the pregnant gal gonna figure out who the daddy is and why would you guys volunteer to help her take care of her problem. They probably ask for a donation to handle the procedcure so 50 guys paying $100 is like $5K

Hugh, You're so naive. Don't you know that you're the only one she ever lets go BB and you are special? That's how she knows it has to be yours...then she will say she wants to have the kid. That works better than asking for abortion money. Having a whore say she wants to have the kid will make you beg her to take the money and get the procedure. If she asked for $$$ you would think scam. This way 100 mongers go for $500 each and she makes $50K

Billyteacher
March 30th, 2013, 12:39 AM
After reading this, I'm kinda curious as to what she looks like.

rockstar76
March 30th, 2013, 03:59 PM
also the ones that allow this are in there 40's so the odds of them getting pregnant are pretty low.Not that it can't happen though.

ichi the killer
April 9th, 2013, 08:43 AM
Chinese girls from china have mostly been tubes tied. One good thing about China. They are on to birth control though it causes harsh sexism and thrown away female babies as they need a male child to carry on the noble last name "Lee" or whatever. I have barebacked a few Chinese ladies and I think that is one reason they do it. That and I tip them like Fort Knox.

MPkid
April 9th, 2013, 08:17 PM
Chinese girls from china have mostly been tubes tied. One good thing about China. They are on to birth control though it causes harsh sexism and thrown away female babies as they need a male child to carry on the noble last name "Lee" or whatever. I have barebacked a few Chinese ladies and I think that is one reason they do it. That and I tip them like Fort Knox.

You must be right Ichi. Some of the Chinese girls are scared to get knocked up and others let you fill them with jizz and never bat an eye. Those are the ones that worry me. Not worried about HIV or babies must mean they are already infected and have the tubes tied!!! LOL

willb
April 9th, 2013, 08:25 PM
Dam Mpkid, don't be so real ...I feel like someone just stabbed me in the stomach...lol

MPkid
April 10th, 2013, 10:01 AM
Dam Mpkid, don't be so real ...I feel like someone just stabbed me in the stomach...lol

What's the deal with Anal Kim in OC??? She will take a dick in her poop chute bareback from anyone....over 100 reviews ...never scared of HIV? I wouldn't be scared either if I already had it! LOL

southOC
April 10th, 2013, 12:22 PM
What's the deal with Anal Kim in OC??? She will take a dick in her poop chute bareback from anyone....over 100 reviews ...never scared of HIV? I wouldn't be scared either if I already had it! LOL

It has been over a year since I have been with Kim. I plan to keep it that way. Nice gal but she is either crazy or already has the bug.

asiansam
April 10th, 2013, 05:43 PM
It has been over a year since I have been with Kim. I plan to keep it that way. Nice gal but she is either crazy or already has the bug.

If TJ is jittery about someone, we ALL should be! :eek: