PDA

View Full Version : Someone better relate this to the temple

checkinthedark
December 23rd, 2012, 04:03 PM
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/rnr/3482068647.html

Rock Hard
December 23rd, 2012, 08:25 PM
LOL, I'm tempted to respond to the add by telling the person thank you and I'll make an appointment at templeofbliss asap.

dennisxx2
December 24th, 2012, 06:43 AM
He and I assume it is a he is complaining that there is brothel next door? It would be a dream come true for some of us. My question is, how did he find out the name of the place?

MPkid
December 24th, 2012, 01:31 PM
He and I assume it is a he is complaining that there is brothel next door? It would be a dream come true for some of us. My question is, how did he find out the name of the place?

I had a business below a Kgirl MP. Let me tell you what a nightmare it is!! Every morning I had to see HOT Kgirls in mini skirts walk past my shop...every day the MMS would call me to tell me about the new talent and it ended up costing me thousands a month! Maybe he is complaining because like me, having a MP next door would be the same as having a crack house (no pun intended) next to you if you are a crack head!
OR....maybe this was posed by them for some type of guerrilla marketing campaign. It's on here and being discussed and some of us will go. Maybe they are smart and it's not some pussy complaining. You can't advertise your "whorehouse" on craigslist but you can complain about one and the customers will still find it...actually it's brilliant ;)