PDA

View Full Version : UN-Reviews MP's

NicetoKnow
December 21st, 2012, 03:37 PM
I find it interesting that there are so many places that DON'T have reviews.

Without revealing the location (maybe the city)... Who has a place that you are just holding out on? (Of course, if you want to share, and you're feeling the Christmas spirit, do share.)

I have 1. (in GG) I look everyday to see who will be first.

Chogori
December 21st, 2012, 04:28 PM
I went to a place in Costa Mesa known for excellent massage and being totally legit. Got along with the girl well and on the flip she gave a wonderful release. Went home and put up a review. Went to see her again and she was very upset. There was a line of mongers waiting for her (she only worked weekends) and all only wanted to see her. She said she got in trouble from the owner.
Since then I hold back on reviews of girls doing extras at a seemly legit spot. It's not that I want to keep them to myself but rather trying to prevent trouble for them. I know that many girls will say, "I only do this for you, honey." Haha, yeah, right. But I give them the benefit of the doubt.
Now, about this place you have in GG...

Rock Hard
December 22nd, 2012, 03:30 AM
Well if you think about it, for all the massages that's going on...there are actually very few reviews being done. If a masseuse has reviews, it's likely to be under 10 unless she's a very popular lady. Compared that to the hundreds of massages that a typical masseuse provides in a year. You get the picture.

funtimes07
December 22nd, 2012, 11:15 PM
I actually have 3 that I'm holding on to...One is in GG, one is in Pasadena and the other is in Riverside. Wow, 3 different counties, guess I get around...

codliver
February 15th, 2013, 12:33 PM
I have one in CM that provides HE, but is known for being totally legit.

MPkid
February 15th, 2013, 12:41 PM
I have one in Westminster that I have sent people to and so far I am the only one that gets HE there. I have gotten HJ DATY and BBBJ from several various girls there over the years but everyone I have ever sent there only gets legit massage. Maybe I just am lucky or I have some kind of skillz :P This place is too good to me to post public and I'm also hesitant because everyone I send there has trouble believing I get extras there :(

Workswithwood
February 15th, 2013, 01:18 PM
I also only review the ones that are already established, and I only go there if my fav's are unavailable. I've left honest reviews for new places and have had the girls nail me on the next visit, even though I tell them I'm trying to help them out by sending them clients, problem is owners look and check on girls. More than likly will not expose my fav's unless they get discovered by someone else later, untill then I will just bang away at will and have a good time.

dj110
February 16th, 2013, 07:12 AM
Tell you what MPkid. PM me that place in Westminster and I'll return the favor. I'll even report back to you with details. If I can not get extras, I will concede that you are an MP God.

MPkid
February 21st, 2013, 04:17 PM
I sent you the info but have not gotten anything back from you?? Sent you a couple of PMs asking for the trade but so far you're only a taker and not a sharer?

Tell you what MPkid. PM me that place in Westminster and I'll return the favor. I'll even report back to you with details. If I can not get extras, I will concede that you are an MP God.

RoyalCrown
February 21st, 2013, 11:44 PM
I sent you the info but have not gotten anything back from you?? Sent you a couple of PMs asking for the trade but so far you're only a taker and not a sharer?

Is there no honor among Mongers???

MPkid
February 23rd, 2013, 03:03 PM
Is there no honor among Mongers???

Some just take longer than others to reply.

Chogori
February 23rd, 2013, 06:13 PM
Some just take longer than others to reply.

I almost quoted you before your edit. Glad I didn't as I guess you didn't want that up anymore.

Anyway, I will trade you my favorite under the radar girl. Her name is Julie in Anaheim. My pet name for her is massage nazi, but don't let that scare you. She is a real gem.

MPkid
February 23rd, 2013, 06:19 PM
I almost quoted you before your edit. Glad I didn't as I guess you didn't want that up anymore.

Anyway, I will trade you my favorite under the radar girl. Her name is Julie in Anaheim. My pet name for her is massage nazi, but don't let that scare you. She is a real gem.

The guy came through so I edited my post ;)
I have heard so much about your ATF...I think I will allow you to keep her under the radar. I'm not good at following order...especially if those orders are given while my junk is in her hand!