PDA

View Full Version : Back channel PMs for the known mongers?

sua gua
November 25th, 2012, 09:54 AM
Do you guys want to do this?
I am surprised no one ever brought this up before, or if I missed it, it never went anywhere.

We can get a select few mongers, by few I mean guys who know, and trust other mongers with some pretty rare info that we could all pass along to each other.
This would only be an info for info trade within this group.
I Know I have a few of them MONGERS and they are the best. Im sure others share and do the same that I dont know about, but it does get done.

Only if you give info for info would this work. No freebiees for the mongers who dont share.
There are the jackboots/LEO that are on here, and post for info, but never give any out.
My advice would be that if we could share, and we get guys who dont share, want info, just tell them that you are not sharing with them because they have to share back. It is not foolproof, but I think the mongers who know stuff can figure out a fake monger just by the info they would get from a fraud.

What do you think?
Dont let this die, there are as many spas out there now as there was 3-4 years ago.
I still am in contact with so many girls that now work elsewhere and more are getting into the biz. They are all hurting for mongers is what they tell me.

WHAT DO YOU THINK??????

progolfer
November 25th, 2012, 02:47 PM
Good idea. I'm in. Let's get this started. I certainly can come up with a couple of ladies not mentioned before.

sua gua
November 26th, 2012, 06:38 AM
We should make a list so guys know who is in and who isnt.
I will tell you my guys who I know are good for info have shared with in the past.
We should all add to the list so others know they are "safe". Lets get a master list of Mongers who we can all PM for anything Monger related

A few from my list of trusted Mongers......
Earnhardt
Tsita
Lookout
1drmain
progolfer
rico
Rickadee/ Sleepy/Mr Peewee/ whatever this weeks name
Cardiff
Skonsk
luvbodywork
Theres more but I cant think now with a massive hangover. Everyone who wants in should put a list of Mongers who can share.
If no one knows you, youre out!

If you havent shared with anyone I dont think you should be considered for this. Not being a Prick, but a lot of money has been spent by Mongers to have their own "list" of girls and the free info for guys who dont share arent gonna be here. This is for sharing with others who share themsleves.

IS THIS WAY OK FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO BE A PART OF THIS?

earnhardt
November 27th, 2012, 10:19 AM
Hey SG, I'm in. Just back from Bangkok and looking for something new.

sua gua
November 27th, 2012, 10:35 AM
Hey SG, I'm in. Just back from Bangkok and looking for something new.
Ok, great! Put a list of Mongers you have shared with so we can get a list going.
I will eventually consolidate it so we all know who is good to go.

rubrubrub
November 30th, 2012, 06:11 AM
I'll participate.

but, honestly, my VIP status here is probably too infrequent to use the pm system...

definitely willing to do this via an email group...

sua gua
November 30th, 2012, 09:31 AM
Ok guys, start putting the names of other mongers you have traded with in the past or now so I can get a monger list together, so we can get this going.
PUT THE NAMES OUT THERE LIKE I DID!

earnhardt
November 30th, 2012, 10:06 AM
Here is my list.

Tigertime1
tsita
puddindog
1drmain
sua gua

Has anyone talked to 1drmain lately? He has not responded to any pm's.

rubrubrub
November 30th, 2012, 02:36 PM
my list...

sua gua
1drmain
tsita
ruben

there is one more but the handle escapes me now

rubrubrub
November 30th, 2012, 02:37 PM
Here is my list.

Tigertime1
tsita
puddindog
1drmain
sua gua

Has anyone talked to 1drmain lately? He has not responded to any pm's.

yes... i have, via email in the past couple of weeks

luvbodywork
November 30th, 2012, 06:27 PM
Thank you, sua gua, for your vote of confidence by including me on your list. Honestly, I haven't had the opportunity to share, meet or chat with any of you guys but I am definitely open to sharing. Although, anything I know you guys probably already know. LOL But, anyone feel free to drop me a line. I do have several reviews yet to post that I just haven't gotten to. Happy mongering!

Sleepy
December 2nd, 2012, 06:41 PM
Here is my list.

Earnhardt
Tsita
Lookout
1drmain
progolfer
rico
Cardiff
Skonsk
luvbodywork
Tigertime1
Sua Gua
Tsita

sua gua
December 3rd, 2012, 10:03 AM
Mongers who share with other mongers up to this point.
You might as well start with the info to other mongers if you havent done so. Make a new Monger friend.
I will add to the list as more mongers want in, but if I dont know them, or have not shared, I will ask others for help.
If others dont know him, he is out.

Lets do this via PM ONLY guys....
So far....
Earnhardt
Tsita
Lookout
1drmain
progolfer
rico
Cardiff
Skonsk
luvbodywork
rubrubrub
Tiger time1
Pudingdog

ricoforty
December 3rd, 2012, 02:36 PM
SG--you always come up with great ideas......

rubrubrub
December 4th, 2012, 05:59 AM
my only concern with pm is that it will limit my ability to participate... i"m just not vip frequently enough... would prefer another means of sharing... something private that we manage ourselves would be ideal... i can research some options if there is interest, if not i"ll find other ways to contribute and keep up with you guys

ricoforty
December 4th, 2012, 01:00 PM
sounds good. its Ricoforty as the handle though.

sua gua
December 4th, 2012, 02:42 PM
my only concern with pm is that it will limit my ability to participate... i"m just not vip frequently enough... would prefer another means of sharing... something private that we manage ourselves would be ideal... i can research some options if there is interest, if not i"ll find other ways to contribute and keep up with you guys
If The monger is listed here, why not give him your email addy and he can contact you there. The list is comprised of trusted Mongers we know and trust.
It doesnt have to be a PM here, it can be personal.
Its just a way of contacting trusted Mongers however you wish to do so.
GL

sua gua
December 4th, 2012, 02:43 PM
sounds good. its Ricoforty as the handle though.
Sorry Ricoforty, I knew it, I just shortened it a little.

rubrubrub
December 5th, 2012, 11:17 AM
works for me

ricoforty
December 5th, 2012, 02:58 PM
Thanks SG. Did you get my pm about a month or so ago? I had a question on an MT and thought you might know.

sua gua
December 5th, 2012, 08:07 PM
Thanks SG. Did you get my pm about a month or so ago? I had a question on an MT and thought you might know.

I don't think so.

sua gua
December 7th, 2012, 10:02 AM
Any of you guys sharing??
I just gave Ricoforty a bunch that should keep him busy for a while.

luvbodywork
December 7th, 2012, 06:14 PM
Ok, you mongers. I haven't posted a review yet but, I was provided a very unexpected nude BBBJ a few days ago from an MT that I have seen twice. And the first time I saw her there was no hint of this whatsoever. If anyone on the list is interested PM me and I will share. But, like I said, you all are probably already aware of the favorable options I know of. Or, you may want to wait a few weeks and I'll let you know if my pecker falls off.

sua gua
December 8th, 2012, 11:15 AM
Ok, you mongers. I haven't posted a review yet but, I was provided a very unexpected nude BBBJ a few days ago from an MT that I have seen twice. And the first time I saw her there was no hint of this whatsoever. If anyone on the list is interested PM me and I will share. But, like I said, you all are probably already aware of the favorable options I know of. Or, you may want to wait a few weeks and I'll let you know if my pecker falls off.
Just send the info, and if you get none back from any of these guys, let the board know.
You dont have to ask for permission, the list is from guys who willingly share. Some might take a while to respond, and if no one does we will eliminate them from the list. This is all about sharing with Mongers who we know are trusted, seasoned Mongers.
I just gave Ricoforty about 8 spots to go to. I know he doesnt have much for me, but the next time he does he will share.
Send your girls to everyone on the list.
I will give you plenty of places to get your orr waxed.

luvbodywork
December 9th, 2012, 09:19 AM
SG, thanks for the input but it will take me a while to get comfortable with your suggested method of sharing. Right now, I prefer to share one on one through PM with anyone who is interested and active, just as you shared with Ricoforty. That said, only one guy has sent me a PM so far regarding my post a day ago. Happy mongering!

sua gua
December 9th, 2012, 02:55 PM
SG, thanks for the input but it will take me a while to get comfortable with your suggested method of sharing. Right now, I prefer to share one on one through PM with anyone who is interested and active, just as you shared with Ricoforty. That said, only one guy has sent me a PM so far regarding my post a day ago. Happy mongering!
OK, send me her name and I will send you 4 places to go.
Welcome to the big leagues Brother!

sua gua
December 12th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Mongers who share with other mongers up to this point.
You might as well start with the info to other mongers if you havent done so. Make a new Monger friend.
I will add to the list as more mongers want in, but if I dont know them, or have not shared, I will ask others for help.
If others dont know him, he is out.

So far....
Earnhardt
Tsita
Lookout
1drmain
progolfer
rico
Cardiff
Skonsk
luvbodywork
rubrubrub
Tiger time1
Pudingdog
Include Mistermr

luvbodywork
December 13th, 2012, 06:19 AM
SG, I sent you a PM a few days ago as requested...

earnhardt
December 13th, 2012, 09:33 AM
sent out a mass pm on Tuesday. Did tsita,sg,tigertime1,lookout,pudingdog and 1drmain get my pm?

sua gua
December 13th, 2012, 03:25 PM
sent out a mass pm on Tuesday. Did tsita,sg,tigertime1,lookout,pudingdog and 1drmain get my pm?
Hey Bro.
I didnt get it.
Send again and if I dont get something, I will let you know.

One other thing guys, if someone is on the list and you dont know him, send him something and you should something in return. These are all guys who have shared with someone, trusted, in the past and can be trusted, so dont be afraid to share with a stranger that has been okd here.
Thats what this is about, send and receive form those you havent shared with before.

Go get em boys! Sharing is what this all about.

sua gua
December 13th, 2012, 03:26 PM
SG, I sent you a PM a few days ago as requested...
I sent you some places that should keep you busty for 6 months or so.
Your Welcome!

OPRFIllini
December 16th, 2012, 04:05 PM
I have no problem particpating in this group either. But my VIP status is infrequent as well. I know Sua Gua from other sites and he's good to go. I think I've seen luvbodywork on other sites too. I'll do anything to protect our remaining AMPs/LMPs and providers.

sua gua
December 16th, 2012, 06:23 PM
Include Mistermr
Add OPRFILLINI
I know of him.

sua gua
December 16th, 2012, 06:25 PM
Anyone wanna add or subtract anyone here from the list?
WTF! This is for all who are safe.
The more, the merrier!

earnhardt
December 17th, 2012, 11:18 AM
Again I just sent out a mass email again. 1drmain, your in box is full. It would not exept my pm.

sua gua
December 18th, 2012, 06:15 AM
Again I just sent out a mass email again. 1drmain, your in box is full. It would not exept my pm.
I got yours E.
I will be giving you about 10 places I havenet posted about. Some may surprise you.

Sleepy
December 18th, 2012, 09:16 AM
Do you guys want to do this?
I am surprised no one ever brought this up before, or if I missed it, it never went anywhere.

We can get a select few mongers, by few I mean guys who know, and trust other mongers with some pretty rare info that we could all pass along to each other.
This would only be an info for info trade within this group.
I Know I have a few of them MONGERS and they are the best. Im sure others share and do the same that I dont know about, but it does get done.

Only if you give info for info would this work. No freebiees for the mongers who dont share.
There are the jackboots/LEO that are on here, and post for info, but never give any out.
My advice would be that if we could share, and we get guys who dont share, want info, just tell them that you are not sharing with them because they have to share back. It is not foolproof, but I think the mongers who know stuff can figure out a fake monger just by the info they would get from a fraud.

What do you think?
Dont let this die, there are as many spas out there now as there was 3-4 years ago.
I still am in contact with so many girls that now work elsewhere and more are getting into the biz. They are all hurting for mongers is what they tell me.

WHAT DO YOU THINK??????

Lets go. Just do it

Sleepy
December 18th, 2012, 09:16 AM
When and Where? Lets go.

sua gua
December 19th, 2012, 07:08 AM
So far....
Earnhardt
Tsita
Lookout
1drmain
progolfer
rico
Cardiff
Skonsk
luvbodywork
rubrubrub
Tiger time1
Pudingdog
Mistermr
Sleepy
tonyjr

tsita
December 20th, 2012, 09:56 AM
sg et al great idea. i'm in, but two problems. first, i'm not vip that often so i miss a lot. second, i think my brothers here are almost all into asians and i've been scratching an itch for really tall women lately, so you all probably aren't interested. on the other hand, sg, you've got me thinking now that i've got to get back to my chinese travels. any advice, my brother, on where to go to pick up the trail? the only chinese place i know that's still standing is unwind, and they've got (or had) coco/kathy and lisa, and i'm sick of them.
btw, another guy to put on the list seems to be tazamind. i don't know what his handle is here, though. that's his email handle and he's shared with me over email. (sg, that isn't you, is it?)

sua gua
December 20th, 2012, 02:49 PM
I was wondering when you were gonna chime in.
This is all about info via PM.

So if it is personal PM, or PM here, it doesnt matter as long as you share with others here who are on the list and vice versa.
And lets not forget the MPR guys and give some reviews too.
The list is solid, and I hope others are using it for info between themselves and others.
If Tazimind wants in, hes welcome. I, and Im sure others know him.
Throw it out there for anyone to give you info on tall women and see if anyone has any. I just hope all who give, get back too.

As far as Asiom places, there are now more then ever, and they are all playing to some degree. I am having a great time at almost every place listed on the net here in the Chicago area. Lots of the same girls, but many new ones also, and they all are as greedy as ever, and they know how to make money.

Hey, Tsita if you have my number, lets meet for some Dim Sum next week. I will give you a ton of spots to go and leave Little Tsita drained. If not, PM me and I will give you my number again.

Tigertime1
December 21st, 2012, 11:38 PM
Please include me in the group.
I am out of commission for a while but have fond mammaries I am willing to share.
Tigertime1

sua gua
December 22nd, 2012, 10:18 AM
Please include me in the group.
I am out of commission for a while but have fond mammaries I am willing to share.
Tigertime1
You are in. Have been!

tonyjr1434
December 23rd, 2012, 09:36 PM
Is there a way to do like a group mailbox with the pm?

earnhardt
December 30th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Hi Tony,
You can email 5 mongers at once. Just put in the mongers name followed by ;. then enter the next name and then :. up too 5 names.

Now on to other things. On Dec. 17th I sent out 2 mass emails. As of today I have gotten 3 pm's and meet one monger for breakfast. Now I know some may not have read their pm's but in the email I did give out my monger email and no one has emailed me. I do have two new places that I have gone to thin the last three weeks and have been happy with all services.

sua gua
December 31st, 2012, 07:05 AM
Hi Tony,
You can email 5 mongers at once. Just put in the mongers name followed by ;. then enter the next name and then :. up too 5 names.

Now on to other things. On Dec. 17th I sent out 2 mass emails. As of today I have gotten 3 pm's and meet one monger for breakfast. Now I know some may not have read their pm's but in the email I did give out my monger email and no one has emailed me. I do have two new places that I have gone to thin the last three weeks and have been happy with all services.

E, this is a typical example of Mongers wanting info but not following thru on anything.
I have had 2, yes 2 emails on girls and both of the Mongers said "you probably know them anyway".
It doesnt matter if I or you now any of the girls, it is about all the girls who may give different service to different mongers and pricing.
The Mongers on here who are on the list should be sharing every week.
WTF! Something for nothing doesnt do it guys.
Ive got 20 I could share about, but I aint giving without getting. Some of these places are listed as legit, or Mongers have a hard time getting extras.

Look at the California board, those guys are great about sharing. Im jealous! Believe me, your little secret girls probably arent that secret. Just because the girls says that you are the only one, it is her job to make you feel exclusive. Hate to break it to you guys, You, and I aint exclusive to any of these girls.

Theres a post up that says the Monger went to a spot and it was legit with a great looking young girl, not so! I got a 4 hand HJ from her and another girl just last week, and she was having a blast with me, and the other girl. It was great. I aint telling unless I get a PM from someone who can give me a treat.

Tigertime1
January 6th, 2013, 01:59 AM
Add me on the list please
Tigertime1------TT1
Thanks guys

sua gua
January 6th, 2013, 09:29 AM
Add me on the list please
Tigertime1------TT1
Thanks guys

Read up 4 posts.
You are on the list.

sua gua
January 16th, 2013, 06:18 PM
Hope you guys are sharing!
Chicago guys have to be the single most selfish Mother Fuckers on the planet for sharing info on Poon!

Please someone here get in an argument about this with me. PLEASE!

So much out there and this thread dies.

WTF is wrong with you guys?

Im serious when I say this.. fuck you guys that wont/ dont share.

sua gua
January 17th, 2013, 03:27 PM
Hope you guys are sharing!
Chicago guys have to be the single most selfish Mother Fuckers on the planet for sharing info on Poon!

Please someone here get in an argument about this with me. PLEASE!

So much out there and this thread dies.

WTF is wrong with you guys?

Im serious when I say this.. fuck you guys that wont/ dont share.

I wrote this when I was drunk, and now that I read it sober, I agree with myself!

Read the California reviews and discussion forum.
I guess they dont have Barney Fife out in Cal do they?

mistermr
January 18th, 2013, 08:51 AM
Please put me on the list, I'll share!

Rubenme2
January 18th, 2013, 12:24 PM
I wrote this when I was drunk, and now that I read it sober, I agree with myself!

Read the California reviews and discussion forum.
I guess they dont have Barney Fife out in Cal do they?

For California it depends on the area.

SF was golden for a long time then they were closing almost as fast as guys posted about them.

SD is dry. Very dry. Very little goes on that is worth the trip.

LA was great till two places got to big. You could go in and pick the girls you wanted from a selection of 8-15 and for $ and the .5 door fee you were set. They posted about girls like mad and then LEO came and closed the big spots down.

Now for LA you have to go by county. Anaheim has a few but it's few low key. Other areas area doing better because they has connections in LE who tell them when they will be checked on. One of my favorites used to always tell me when uncle was going to stop by.

I wish every state had a place like Dallas where a whole street is dedicated to services. That place floored me!

Rubenme2
January 18th, 2013, 12:26 PM
my list...

sua gua
1drmain
tsita
ruben

there is one more but the handle escapes me now

Thanks for the thought R3 but I'm hardly around to have much info to share.

:)

sua gua
January 18th, 2013, 04:18 PM
Please put me on the list, I'll share!
Go to post #27...you are on the list Bro!
Have been!

sua gua
January 19th, 2013, 06:57 AM
For California it depends on the area.

SF was golden for a long time then they were closing almost as fast as guys posted about them.

SD is dry. Very dry. Very little goes on that is worth the trip.

LA was great till two places got to big. You could go in and pick the girls you wanted from a selection of 8-15 and for $ and the .5 door fee you were set. They posted about girls like mad and then LEO came and closed the big spots down.

Now for LA you have to go by county. Anaheim has a few but it's few low key. Other areas area doing better because they has connections in LE who tell them when they will be checked on. One of my favorites used to always tell me when uncle was going to stop by.

I wish every state had a place like Dallas where a whole street is dedicated to services. That place floored me!

Im not going to get into a pissing match with you Ruben, but the California forum has over 11200 posts to Illinois 550+.
You want to do ratios about how many live in Cal? I can do that too.
Cal has 4 times more people then Illinois. We have 550+ posts here of whatever, not all massage girl related,.
550 posts x4 times the population=2200 posts if it worked to ratios.

They would still have 9000+ more posts then this state.
We have roughly 117 rub joints in Shitcago that will totally relax us that could be given a review, or PM review.

If 5 mongers gave only one review on each one of those places, we would have 585 posts of whatever and we dont.
Like I said, Shitcago and Illinois Mongers are most selfish MFers in the Mongering world.

2 years ago I gave out the "12 days of Christmas" for the Mongers who come here, and didnt really know about the girls I put up. All I asked was something back to me. You know how many "tips" I got???????? 2, 2 fucking tips and Im pretty sure the girls I put up got a pretty penny from the mongers courtesy of me.

The other thing, I didnt put them in the review section where I could have got an extra 120 days.

dmichaels65
January 19th, 2013, 12:00 PM
Sua:
I sent you an email about a place..

sua gua
January 19th, 2013, 06:12 PM
Sua:
I sent you an email about a place..
Hey Bro, I didnt get it yet.

dmichaels65
January 20th, 2013, 07:36 AM
Sua, resent again but originally sent on 1/17.

tsita
January 30th, 2013, 09:57 AM
rubenme2, speaking of Dallas, I bet you're talking about Harry Hines, right? I went there about ten years ago. Got a naked bj from a very tall blonde with huge boobs. It was in a room with a folding chair and a carpet on the floor. The thing about Harry Hines is, it was really expensive. And there were no asian girls back then. I don't know if things have changed. Ah, mammaries, I mean memories.

Once again, SG, there's NO POSSIBLE WAY IN THE WORLD I could ever come CLOSE to keeping up with you on the amps, ergo, I have no new info to give you that you don't already have. I do a pretty freaking good job of introducing you to escorts and apartment girls you didn't know about, but you're not interested in those. Nor should you be with all the freebies you get.

sua gua
February 1st, 2013, 05:27 PM
rubenme2, speaking of Dallas, I bet you're talking about Harry Hines, right? I went there about ten years ago. Got a naked bj from a very tall blonde with huge boobs. It was in a room with a folding chair and a carpet on the floor. The thing about Harry Hines is, it was really expensive. And there were no asian girls back then. I don't know if things have changed. Ah, mammaries, I mean memories.

Once again, SG, there's NO POSSIBLE WAY IN THE WORLD I could ever come CLOSE to keeping up with you on the amps, ergo, I have no new info to give you that you don't already have. I do a pretty freaking good job of introducing you to escorts and apartment girls you didn't know about, but you're not interested in those. Nor should you be with all the freebies you get.

You know, Ive been looking at this and thinking about this retort, and wondering...is this a shot at me, or is this just something that is really the way you think in a positive way?

Like...how do you know I havent been to see the escorts you post?
I never said I didnt see them!
As far as freebies, I have not been going to see many of them in the last year because they get to cling way to close, and most of them if do like you, want you for at least a while, while they get into the American Socialist system via us American Mongers. Im quite past that, and know what their real agenda is, for the most part.

Another thing, you have asked me for my number so we can meet for Bfast or lunch etc and I have given you my number many times, and not once have you called me. Hmmmmmmm!
We did meet once and it was a great time.
Why not? Why havent you called to meet when it was you who initiated the the meeting to me?
Whats up Tsita? If you have a bone to pick, let it out via PM.
If you do, I dont know why, but to each their own.
I wait for your return retort.

BTW, I just got laid today for free. Just a chance I took to see a friend I havent seen for a while, and she wanted to let me know she still likes me. LOL!

tsita
February 3rd, 2013, 08:40 AM
Nothing but total respect, bro. I thought you told me it's just your taste to do the amps and that often those relationships develop into freebies and that you don't do escorts. Maybe I'm remembering that wrong. As for not following up on visits, it has to do with inner tension regarding my personal private situation and the logistics of it. I'm not going to elaborate that any further in these posts, but i'll send you a pm. But it has nothing to do with you. I DO think I have been going to see ladies that you haven't encountered, but that the only reason you haven't encountered them is because you wouldn't be interested. The women I've been seeing aren't hard to find. They advertise on the go-to sites. They WANT to be found. That's how they make their living, and it's a competitive market for them. I DO share about those. I just feel bad that you feel like I'm mooching information out of you and that you feel you're getting nothing in return, and I'm just saying that if that's true, it's not because I'm holding out, it's because you're the master.

sua gua
February 3rd, 2013, 02:29 PM
Nothing but total respect, bro. I thought you told me it's just your taste to do the amps and that often those relationships develop into freebies and that you don't do escorts. Maybe I'm remembering that wrong. As for not following up on visits, it has to do with inner tension regarding my personal private situation and the logistics of it. I'm not going to elaborate that any further in these posts, but i'll send you a pm. But it has nothing to do with you. I DO think I have been going to see ladies that you haven't encountered, but that the only reason you haven't encountered them is because you wouldn't be interested. The women I've been seeing aren't hard to find. They advertise on the go-to sites. They WANT to be found. That's how they make their living, and it's a competitive market for them. I DO share about those. I just feel bad that you feel like I'm mooching information out of you and that you feel you're getting nothing in return, and I'm just saying that if that's true, it's not because I'm holding out, it's because you're the master.

U have a PM Bro.
All good on my part.

sua gua
February 10th, 2013, 10:05 AM
How is this going Fellas????
I hope you all have made some new friends here and the info is flowing.

earnhardt
February 10th, 2013, 04:01 PM
Hey Guys, Have any of you guys ever tell a little fib to get a he? I did on Friday. It is a new spa that has been open for 10 days. Very nice girl in a nice warm room.

sua gua
February 10th, 2013, 06:08 PM
Hey Guys, Have any of you guys ever tell a little fib to get a he? I did on Friday. It is a new spa that has been open for 10 days. Very nice girl in a nice warm room.

What kind of fib?

earnhardt
February 11th, 2013, 12:03 PM
As we were talking she asked where i have been for a massage. I named a few places in Chinatown, west subs, and north side. When I mentioned one spa she asked who I had there. I told her and she said that she worked there. I asked if this place had the same owner. She said no. Back to the girl at the other spa. She asked me if I was happy the girl I named. She said that she is the owner. I just said that L*** made me happy. Then the HE started with no other questions or mention of tips.

sua gua
February 11th, 2013, 03:43 PM
As we were talking she asked where i have been for a massage. I named a few places in Chinatown, west subs, and north side. When I mentioned one spa she asked who I had there. I told her and she said that she worked there. I asked if this place had the same owner. She said no. Back to the girl at the other spa. She asked me if I was happy the girl I named. She said that she is the owner. I just said that L*** made me happy. Then the HE started with no other questions or mention of tips.
E, you have mail with some new info.

Sleepy
February 12th, 2013, 12:35 AM
Good idea. I'm in. Let's geter done.

Sleepy
February 12th, 2013, 12:37 AM
Good idea. I'm in. Let's getter done. Larry the Cable Guy Geter Done :))

1drmain
February 12th, 2013, 06:04 AM
Guys,

Anyone know of massage spa and/or apartments near Springfield? Let me know. Thank you.

sua gua
April 21st, 2013, 06:20 AM
So once again, Anyone using this for non board info?
I've had a few places/girls given to me by other Mongers.

Let's not let this thread die guys. It can be useful for everyone.

Rubenme2
May 17th, 2013, 11:08 PM

I can't remember the name of the exact place. I just remember 2 blocks of wall to wall adult activity. That's what the area was set up for and there was no sign of LE.

Well it's still active today. So are some of the massage places I've visited in the Big D.

sua gua
September 10th, 2013, 09:52 PM
Hows this doing 4 months since the last post?
I hope you guys are sharing....ah never mind. I forgot, its Chicago!

sua gua
November 13th, 2013, 08:49 PM
Well, ill try again.
Aside from the Mongers I do share with......does anyone really want to share some real quality top shelf info on some of these girls?

If yes, be prepared to be willing to give up some stuff you normally would not share.

If you share with me, only you and I will share what we have. Other Mongers who I share with know I don't kiss and tell. I hope you won't share with others with any info I would give you.

Cmon you sick, twisted, rotten, Mfers, let's go! (sarcasm boys)